-You Smell Good-

"How old are you?" I asked his brother. "More than 6500 years of living." He said taking a sip of the blood. I turned to look at Lucifer. He was holding onto his cup very tightly. "Are we done here?"Lucifer stated. "I wanted to ask your lovely lady for a quick dance. It's 3:00 and the club is getting very full. We will have our privacy and you shouldn't have any worries. He goes out of the booth. He held out one hand. Lucifer wasn't moving. "I need to get through," I said, poking his arm. I turned to the side and placed my one leg over his thighs. I was now straddling him. I felt his hands grip my waist. I moved my other leg over, feeling his grip loosen.

I took his brother's hand and he led the way. The place was actually packed. I almost felt claustrophobic. It smelled like peppermint, sage, and coffee. I don't think they drank any of that stuff. I think the only time they drink that is when they are about to rip someone's throat out, but has to hold back. Like Lucifer is doing at this very moment. He was holding his hand up to get a waitress. She ran over and took down his order. She ran back to the bar and gave the list to the bartender.

I looked over at Lucifer, not expecting to meet him in a full staring contest. I was close by the stage. The band started the music. It was very hypnotic. It almost made me feel like I was entering a trance at a ritual. Maybe for sex and love. I laughed to myself. He wasn't the happiest camper at the moment.  The waitress walked over to the table and started putting a ton of shots on the table. When she left, he started to gulp it down one by one.

I started moving my hips and waist. I was grinding against his brother. He grunted into my hair. "Will the alcohol affect him?" I asked, trying to hide the worry from my voice. "It will not affect him the same way it might affect him. It's kinda like a drug for us. A quick buzz that makes up feeling calm. It helps to control any discomfort we may be feeling." He said. I moved my hips to the beat. He was enjoying it. A whole lot. "Who gave you that necklace?" He asked me. "I got it from a friend, he's a wolf. " I said, curious as to why he wanted to know about the necklace.

"That's actually very funny to me." He said. "What is very funny?" "his necklace is given to the mate of an incubus. Usually, it's called a talisman. It binds the mate to the incubus. Incubus uses it as a sensor. Something that protects her from other beings hurting her. It also summons the mate and guides her to him. He said. I stopped dancing. "What?" I whispered. "Too bad, it doesn't work on one of the same bloodlines. I see why he wants you... You smell like a drug...You're a virgin. Your blood is very rich, you'd be a good candidate to procreate with." He moved my hair to the side, gently kissing my neck."That's why I need to take you away from him."  He sucked on my neck softly.

I tried to pull away, but his grasp on me was very strong. "I see why he doesn't want you around. You're fucking crazy." I said. I was wondering if he couldn't hear the conversation.  would have thought that he would be choking his brother by now. "You have my DNA inside of you, so you won't have to worry about our privacy. Lilith is his wife and you can be mine." He extended his fangs, gently piercing the flesh. My neck began to burn. Not like fire, but like ice. It was very cold.

He pulled the blood into his vacuum. He pulled more and more. My vision started to blur and my knees grew weak. "Lucifer, HElp..." I collapsed into his arms.

I awoke to cold fingers tapping me on my cheek. "Wake up little one." He said. I opened my eyes to see Lucifer's brother. He extended his fangs and bit into his wrists. dark liquid rolled off of his wrist dripping onto my face. "Drink." He said, placing his wrist above my lips. I tried to push his hand away from my face. He pinched my thigh very hard. I gasped. A gush of blood poured into my mouth. I tried to spit it out, but it didn't work. I ended up swallowing it. More started to stream in and I swallowed it. He moved his wrist from between my lips and it began to heal.

A loud bang erupted from the top of the van. The roof sunk in. The car came to a complete stop. "Sir, what should we do?" The driver asked. "I recommend you to run." He said to the human driver. He got out of the car and took off running. The window by his head smashed open. I closed my eyes and tried to shield from it. He was pulled from the car. I didn't get up right away. All I heard were hard thumps, a few bumps against the car. The windshield got smashed to pieces when Lucifer's brother landed there.

A large trunk flew into the road. I hadn't noticed that his brother had already recovered from the impact of the windshield. I watched these beings teleport to different positions. Their fists were zooming through the air. It was a bit too fast for my imperfect human eyes to break down. Lucifer was now hovering over his brother. He took a huge sharp tree branch, then he plunged it into his brother's chest. It didn't kill him, at least I felt so. That injury would be able to keep him weak for a good period of time. At least enough for Lucifer to get me and go.

His arms wrapped around my body. I felt safe there. I could feel his body tense. "His scent is all over you." He zoomed off. I closed my eyes feeling a gush of wind hit my face and thighs. "What are you hiding from me?" I asked. "Nothing." He said to me. I laughed to myself. "I'm so fucking sick and tired of people treating me like a child." I practically screamed. "Why? So you can get yourself in life-threatening situations."He questioned. "You could have told him no. You could have refused this dance to happen." I said. "Maybe this was supposed to happen.  So you can go back to Lilith and be a loyal husband." I said, feeling my eyes burn with tears."Lilith is not mine. She will never be mine. She was a fling 500 years ago... She is only a good friend."He said. I rolled my eyes. "Your brother already marked me. So it doesn't really matter if you fuck her.. I got a new fling on the side. Who will be able to track me down and protect me when I'm in danger. " I choked out.

"There's more than just feeding your blood to a human. You have to have sex with them, to complete the process. You are fresh meat. So you can be seasoned easily. Most guys would want to mark you. So they can break you in and teach you some things. They will have all of you when it's all said and done. You will be their own personal heroin." He explained.