-FOCUSED-

The next day I was pretty much focused on doing all the school work I had missed. I had been up since 5 am this morning and I plan to continue this work until midnight. I sigh to myself. Leaning back into the chair. I observe the lake and the trees  standing firmly by it. The greenery reflected upon the water. The sun was high in the sky and it seemed to merge with the clouds every so often. Lucifer left out before I woke up, so I haven't seen him since. From what I know I don't really have too much time before I leave to go train to be a princess or whatever.
The four little days that I have will definelty be spent finishing up my classes online and finishing the plan for my cafe so that Frank and Dimitri can work on it while I'm gone. They'll also be taking care of the rest of  the wedding planning. Frank knows exactly what I like and I'm sure he will do a good job of handling the business stuff. I finish up the last of my typing and get up from the desk. I opened my glass door and walk into the house. I needed to take a shower as it was 3 pm in the afternoon. I walk straight to the bathroom.
One hour later I walked out of my room and to the living room. Lucifer was sitting on the couch next to his brother. Frank was on the chair across from them and Dimitri was in the kitchen making something. I walk past him and straight to the living room. I sigh to myself. As I walk to the printer. I actually needed to print a whole lot of stuff. Just notes to study and other things. Lucifer's eyes were piercing my flesh. He grabbed my waist instantly, pulling me onto his lap. I fall onto his hard grasp. "I'm busy doing work.I don't have time to play." I said to him. He kissed my lips gently and then pulled away. He kissed my forehead gently. "Alright, I have things to get back to." I said trying to pull myself out of his grasp. "I'll help you." He said to me. I laughed to myself. "It's okay love, but I appreciate the thought." I said to him.
The last thing I wanted him to do was get into the mix of what little I did have to myself. The thing is that I won't get a ounce of space once I start training. Even if I did start training and the camp is separated by the gender. I know he won't have it. This is the kind of man who will literally go to war for me. This is the man who is able to find me wherever I run to. It doesn't matter, I'm so connected to him. That this bond cannot be severed. If I even tried to run from him, he would summon me to the pits of wherever he is at.

I don't like the idea but it's something I have to get comfortable with. It's either that or I spend the rest of my life running and fighting for my life. I wouldn't be free because of the fact that I'd have to dodge Lucifer and Lilith's little goons. That's too much to deal with. I get up and walk to my room. I close the door behind me and place my focus on the room. I walk over to my desk and take a seat. I turn on my computer and begin going through the work I had lined up for the day. I honestly was working on schedule. But it would be fucked up by the time I get to do the training with Lilith's goons.

I began mapping out the interior plan for the store. It was something that I was just starting in order to save myself time and energy. I had purchased a software that helped with that. I was able to add the digitalized versions of real life products on the layout . I need everything to be perfect so that I can come back to somewhat of a mini empire. Knowing Lucifer he will probably add a ton of expansive looking stuff. He may even insist on jacking up the prices. He was a man of pure an utter luxury. I liked simple and he liked the more finer things in life. I guess in a sense we balance each other out. He had the strong masculine energy and of course I was one to get weak with a simple gaze from him or even a touch. That's something that I couldn't deny. Even if I tried to Frank would knock some sense into me with he blatant truth. He was always saying some shit that made me mad. He's very good at provoking Lucifer. It's almost like he liked the idea of Lucifer being hella protective and possessive of me. It didn't annoy me, but it was a lot to deal with at times. I couldn't even go be with another man if I wanted to. Even if he hadn't of marked me. He had left a last impression on my entire existence and my body. Every cell moves for him, it's so annoying. But I can't help it at this point. He is literally apart of my being. His blood had claimed mine and his venom is running though me. I smell like him, no other man can even come near me because they know who I belong to. They know that they could never challenge him in any sort of way. Because he hold so much power and status in the underworld and also on earth. I can't even run from him because I'd end up in his grasp. I can't escape him. Even if I was successful I'm pretty sure h would find my souls in the next lifetime and make sure I get into something with him. I can't escape him. He promised me for Xander and ended up falling in love with me and stealing me from him. He gave Xander someone else. It's just a higher cluster fuck. It makes me wonder what would of happened if I never took that bullshit "scholarship".