-Unwanted Trouble-

About an hour later of no conversation, we arrived at a small castle. The outside was made of deep maroon bricks. I got out of the car and walked inside. The maids opened the door and closed it behind us. I didn't say a word. I stopped walking, allowing Lucifer to walk ahead of me. The castle was dimly lit by candles on each end of the room. The walls were painted ivory and the floors were lined with a deep burgundy wood. There was a set of stairs in the middle of the room the same color as the wooden floors.

I followed behind Lucifer. We walked down a dark and narrow hall. Then we took a right turn and ended up in front of an elevator. I walked inside and so did he. I didn't say anything to him. When we got to the level the door dinged open. Before me, I saw what seemed like a bar. Filled with paranormal beings. This was a different type of bar. There was a  hot tub in the far right corner of the room and a bar on the far left. In the middle of the room were a few glass tables and chairs, and two pool tables. There is a small stage in the center of the room where a band is performing. Most of the beings were flirting and finding new ways to discover their lover's true desires. I did not want to be one of them.

Lucifer wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. He had a tight grip that felt protective."Don't say a word Autumn." He whispered to me. I nodded shortly after focusing my eyes on other things. The walls were made of red marble. There were no windows. Just candles on each corner of the room and random paintings of a woman, a family crest, and Lucifer? "Look who decided to drop by for a visit." A sultry voice said. I looked at the woman before me. Her hair dark as night, eyes crimson shaded by long dark eyelashes, her lips were full and painted red. She was the definition of a goddess. Her body was the shape of an hourglass, and she showed it off. "Lilith." Lucifer said.

She walked up to him kissing him on both cheeks. She caressed his face and whispered something to him.  His grip around my waist tightened. "You must be the new toy these boys are fighting over." She said smiling at me. I didn't smile back."Have some humor." She said. She calls that humor? I bit my lip in frustration.  I could tell they had a long and very intimate relationship. My stomach tightened. "I need air." I said softly. "Aww, you poor little fragile human. Lucifer why don't you take her to a room upstairs." Lilith said, she patted his chest. I pulled away from Lucifer's grip turning and walking to the elevator. I pressed the button waiting for it to ding open. After a few seconds, the door opened and I walked in as fast as I could, pressing the button for the first floor...Before the door could close, Lucifer was right beside me. 

***********************************************************************************************

I exited the shower, patting the water off of my body. I walked into the darkroom switching on the light. Lucifer was sitting on the bed facing me. I was butt naked, but I didn't run for a towel. "Autumn."He said eyes darkening. He sped up to me. My eyes were locked with his, I could feel my being aching for him in every way. He pulled me against his hard body, a surge of energy ran through my spine. I wanted to do everything with him and to him... Our lips were so close to the meeting I could feel his breath against my lips. Burning like peppermint.  There was a knock at the door. He pulled away and sped to the door, looking through the peephole. I grabbed my dress and undergarments. I walked into the bathroom, moisturized, then put my clothes on. I walked out of the bathroom.

Lilith was standing beside Lucifer. "Hey darling, how are you? I  was wondering, would you want me to send an intimate companion to your room tonight or..."Lilith said before Lucifer interrupted her.  "That will not be needed." Lucifer said growling. "Oh she's a  big girl, I think she can handle a little lovin'. I mean, I broke you in quite well didn't I?"Lilith said walking up to him, gently caressing his cheek. I was starting to think that maybe this was some kind of punishment from God. Maybe if I never went on that mission I wouldn' have met Lucifer and been in his situation. I just feel like I'm constantly being turned on and off like a switch. I'm sick of it. "I would love that actually." I spat out before I could take it back.  I avoided eye contact with him.

"Autumn you are young and foolish. You have no clue what you're asking for."Lucifer said speeding over to me. He pulled me against his body, I resisted as hard as I could. "Stop treating me like a fucking child. You've been shaping my life for so long, let me decide for once." I said. "Yeah, let her decide." Lilith said. Lucifer loosened his grip. He grabbed Lilith by the throat smashing her against the wall."You are causing unwanted trouble. I'd appreciate it if you leave."  She lunged back at him, he was against the wall now. "This is my place too, sorry that I interrupted your little cinema moment. It's not my fault you can't tell her." She said letting go of his neck. She opened the door and walked out shutting it behind her. 

"What the hell got into you?" Lucifer said walking towards me. "I wanted to make my own decision for once. It shouldn't even matter to you wha..." His hands were around my throat, though it didn't hurt. It really scared the shit out of me. I was fragile, he could break my neck in an instant. The door busted open. Lilith grabbed him, then they both sped out of the room. I collapsed onto the cold wooden floor.