-Chapter 3: Lucifer's Angel-

I didn't move one bit, instead, I just wanted it to truly sink in. I looked him in the eye, walking straight up to him. I  said nothing just stood there. His eyes glowed a dark shade of purple with gold specks trailing through it. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you and Xander had flings. I guess that's why you're mad....." I said trailing off slowly turning and walking away. "He didn't quite hit the spot last night... Poor bab.." Before I could finish my sentence, the lightning of pain struck through my leg. I collapsed onto the floor hissing at the pain. I bit my lip laying my back and head onto the gravel. Closing my eyes and covering my face with crossed arms.

I allowed myself to trail back to that night. When the rain fell slowly onto my face. I was never good with pain.
********************************************
I awoke to the dim light of my room. Not the cabin, but the castle. The light from the candles soothed me. The door opened. Though I already knew who it was. Fire walked in and to my surprise, he was wearing pajama pants. Which seemed to be satin and he had on a plain white shirt. His hair was out of place. I like it. In his left hand, there was a cup of whiskey and blood cubes.
Getting in bed, he laid down next to me. Taking a sip of whiskey, allowing the flavor to burn his tongue. Something seemed to do quite often. He leaned over and placed it down on the bedside table. "How are you feeling love?" He asked turning to face me. I looked at him, how much he cared. He was never one to treat me in a bad manner. I loved him truly for that.
I placed my hand on his chest, opening up myself to him. Allowing him to feel exactly what I am feeling. The door opened slowly. Fires took my hand from his chest, brows furrowed. He then placed a kiss on each of my fingers. The last kiss on the back of my hand. Someone cleared their throat loudly. I turned to see lucifer and a doctor. Who walked up to me, taking out his tool to hear my pulse. He placed his hand on my leg, squeezing the area which had been affected by whatever it was. It didn't hurt like hell, but it felt strange.

"Good news, she will recover well, but the bad news is that she will have to remain in bed for a while.. Until she heals, that is." The doctor said getting up and writing something in his note pad. He ripped the page out and handed it to Lucifer. "Those are some natural smoothies you can make for her to heal quicker, some of the ingredients are made by our finest. They will help to repair the cells." The doctor said, picking up his bag and walked straight out of the room closing the door behind him.
I avoided all eye contact with Lucifer, drawing myself near to Fire for warmth and comfort. I could feel the cold heat burning into my flesh. Lucifer cleared his throat to alert. " I did not know you had a boyfriend." He said in a warm tone. Fire pulled me close to him, gently rubbing my back. "We have a bond... A special one, it's just a yin and yang thing." I said in a low tone, trying not to put too many emotions into it.
********************************************
Lucifer stood there eyes an innocent shade of black. They glistened with rainwater, his skin was pale, lips red, the rain caressed his face with each drop. He could be made into a beautiful painting. He leaned forward, brushing his thumb against my bottom lip. He leaned so closed, panting. His lip brushed against my cheek.
His hand met my breast gently squeezing, he thrust harder filling me with beautiful sensations. I couldn't help it, the moaning was something I was embarrassed to do. Which he knew I was. He bit my ear, grunting, thrusting his cock harder inside of me. " moan." He said in a husky tone thrusting harder into me. Moving now at a fast speed. I could feel the sensation getting much much more pleasurable he started breathing heavier. That alone triggered me, I covered my face, moaning loudly. I woke up to the sound of my own moan echoing through the room. I pushed myself up from. Sitting up straight. Fire was not in bed, but Lucifer was sitting in the velvet chair across from the bed. His eyes were a deep shade of red. "I see you slept well." He said a small glint of mischievousness in his eyes.
"You know, that was one of the shittiest wet dreams I've ever had." I said, but in actuality, That was a lie, that was one of the most amazing wet dreams I've ever had. At this moment I was trying to hide my shaking legs under the sheets. I looked at the wall instead to avoid eye contact, he was good at reading me. "They told me that I would be the babysitter for today. I was happy, very happy." He said tilting his head to the side with a smile dancing onto his lips.
I got up from bed ready to go. I don't know where but somewhere. Though the doctor told me to rest, I still didn't care much about professional advice. I was more of a do-er feeler. Simply just a stubborn mess who ends up crying at the end of the day. I needed to shower first, I wasn't smelling so girly so Uhm I grabbed my towel. Which was hanging beside Lucifer. I walked over to where it was and grabbed it slowly turning to walk to the bathroom." Do you need any help?" He asked. I laughed out loud, walked into the bathroom and closed the door.
********************************************
He placed his hand around my waist, it was annoying. He knew how I felt about him doing that. But of course, he would never listen to me. It's strange how in a dream I don't mind him pounding into me. But in actuality, I felt so strange. Well now I do, just thinking back to the dream and how he makes stupid comments about sex. I feel as though he should be what one would call a true incubus preying on me, a confused teenage girl.
"You know, I remember the first time I ever met Bael, he was actually in a bar fight. I had to save his ass. Because from what I could see he was up against 2 and he already had a bloody nose and broken bottle in his hand trying to fend off his predators. Of course, I found it funny at first, but then I saw something in his drunk eyes. He had this fire, he had this drive, he was an alpha, and so I saved him, took him in and changed him. Helped him cope with what he was going through and I even introduced him to many others like him and so it is as the moment." He said taking his hand from my waist.
We walked in pure silence amongst the dust and books in the library of the castle. You could see the dust particle floating through the air in the beams of light rays. " I see though that he cares for you and that they all care for you and about you, they truly love you, and that is why they treat you the way they do. Xander never had the opportunity to recover from what he went through, therefore it is at this moment hard to connect with him." He said. " Wait, what do you mean? What happened to him?" I asked curiously.
He smiled walked to the table, pulled a chair out and took a seat. " The first time I actually showed myself to you, though you weren't a threat I made it so it was that way, that was the only way I could, I mean I felt that was the way I needed to break the ice. You see, I've been watching you for a long time and that necklace has opened you up to many abilities. It's what connects you to me and what connects me to you." He said. " And? how does this have anything to do with Xander? "I asked. " That vision you had that night about that woman in the bathtub, it was all real. She was his love, his twin flame. Though she started to practice dark magic and soon became caught up in that reality and lost grip of this reality. She was seen as mentally ill, but Xander was able to see her and feel her as she was. He saw her as no different. he loved her truly. He sacrificed himself for her." He said answering. " Is she alive or dead, I mean what exactly. What does this have to do with me?" I asked super confused.
" I saw you there that night, your soul was there. You healed her, while I did what I needed to do to Xander." He said. "What do you mean I was there?" I asked. "You were an angel of some kind in your other life, a being of light. Somehow we were placed there because we have some sort of string connecting us to that event. We were meant to be there. Ever since that experience, I have been keeping tabs on your soul. I guess you're the moon and I'm the sun. Yin and yang, truly." He said in a calm tone.
"Either way, I want you to heal Xander. You have the ability. I can feel it within you. It has there always had been and will be. Just prepare him for this, her coming back." He said to me. " What if I fall for him.What if I heal him, but end up getting wounded myself?" I asked. "I want you to remember that you'll always be my angel and that the hurt you'll feel won't last forever." He said with that he vanished.