-Double Whiskey 2-

Things became a bit more intense. The alcohol was kicked in and in control of my gears. The pill I had taken was mixing with it. Making the reality around me speed up. My mind was sort of slowing down. I could still talk and comprehend things. It's just that I wanted to sort of stay quiet. I wanted the beach, just a night by the beach.
The smell of the fresh ocean air and some time completely alone was all I needed at this moment. I'll sleep in and go get some fresh seafood the next day. I may not be able to go home once I break the news to Lucifer. He's gonna think I'm too drunk to ride in an Uber alone to another city. He would want to come with me.
I grunted, placing my face in my hand. "Fuck." I said. My phone started to ring, I picked it up and answered it. "Frank, I'm at the restaurant. Take your time. I only ordered some appetizers to soak up the alcohol." I said. "Autumn you could of let one of us know. Lucifer started to freak my out cause you weren't answering his phone calls." Frank said, before handing up.

I was ignoring his calls on purpose. I didn't want to speak with him. I will admit that I was feeling jealous. I hate how distant he's being. It's getting on my nerves. I fell deeper into the high.
-
A few minutes later we were all seated at the table. Alaric was not here along with The two other classmates. Lucifer sat to the right of me and Dimitri to the left of me. I focused my attention on the menu. I was feeling this overwhelming amount of sexual frustration. Lucifer was sweating and his natural musk mixed  with his cologne is driving my hormones nuts.

The waitress came to the table with the 6 different appetizers I ordered earlier. The sipped on my coffee and began to eat the fries. Lucifer was quiet,silently observing me. I didn't say a word, I just focused on my food. "Alaric was very touchy with you tonight." Frank said. I smiled to myself shaking my head. He was drunk. That's all that was, just hormones raging.

I didn't really respond. I sort of ignored his pitch to start a conversation. I took another bite, stuffing my mouth. "Now I know to leave you two alone. You need some dick in your life. From what I can see Mr.fancy here and you haven't been getting it in enough. It's plastered all over you both. It's also obvious he isn't planning on actually giving you a wedding or a ring. It's just a contract. Alaric will be able to oil a couple...

"Frank, if I were you.. I would keep my mouth shut.." Lucifer warned. I was low key astonished to see him react in such a manner. I also felt as though it may have struck a couple nerves. I finished the last of my fries. I sipped my coffee. The waitress came back not too long after and asked for our orders.
—-
Halfway through my meal I knew I would have to let them know that I was gonna be gone for the weekend.
"I'm gonna be gone for the weekend. I'm leaving tonight I'll be back in town Monday morning for school and work. Frank will get to see me first and the rest of you will see me later on. Just to let you all know. So you don't freak out on me." I said taking a bit of my food.

"Where are you going?" Frank asked. "Just somewhere an hour away. I need air, fresh air." I said taking a sip of the water. "You can't drive this late to another city. I'll drive and stay with you." Lucifer said.
I laughed. "It seems you don't understand what I just said. I wasn't asking for permission. I was telling you. I'll be going on my own." I said.

He didn't like that. I could feel his response radiating off of his body. I took out my phone and logged onto the Uber app. I ordered a ride home, it would be arriving in about 5 minutes. I selected it and placed the phone back into my small bag. I drank the rest of my water. I would definitely have to pick up five-hour energy on my way to the beach house. I placed a quick order for a beach house about an hour away.
****
I arrived home, to my surprise I was feeling a bit sober. Of course I wouldn't be able to drive. I walked into my room closing the door and locking it. I walked straight to the bathroom. Taking all of my clothes off and throwing them in my laundry basket. I turned on the shower and stepped in. Allowing the warm water to hit my body. I grabbed my rag and squeezed my body wash onto it.
After scrubbing my body. I rinsed our my washcloth and rinsed off my body. I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I dried every wet spot them placed the towel on its rack. I rubbed oil all over my body,allowing the oil to moisturize my skin. I open the mini refrigerator taking out my favorite mask. I applied it to my face and walked out of the bathroom. I put on my undergarment and an oversized sweater. I also added some sweat pants.

I wasn't really in the mood to dress up. I just wanted to be comfortable. Mainly because the ride there would be a long one. Thought one hour isn't a long time to most. It's quiet a bit when you're not so sober. I grab my bag and place my clothes inside. I packed very light. Mainly dresses and bathing suits. Added my skincare products and everything else I needed. I zipped it up and walked into the bathroom.
I washed off the mask.
*****