-Suprise-

I awoke from my slumber

I awoke from my slumber. I could feel the soreness between my thighs and on my neck. I got out of bed and walked straight into my bathroom. I turned on the all lamp on the table. Frank and Dimitri had walked in not too long after Lucifer left. I was still standing there naked and tied up. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit embarrassed that they say me in such a vulnerable state. I turn the water on and step inside.
I grabbed my sponge and began squeezing it. I pick up my body wash and squeeze it on the sponge. I put it down. I begin to squeeze the sponge gently. Allowing the soap to grow bubble. When it was a ball of foam, I begin to scrub my body. The funny thing is that I didn't notice it. There was a giant ring on my finger. The stone was yellow and surrounded by small diamonds. It was so beautiful and I'm sure it was very expensive. My heart was practically beating down my throat to get a word out.
After a good 5 minutes I allow the warm water to cleanse the sweat and other bodily fluids off of my skin. I turn the water off and hop out of the shower. I didn't grab a towel. Instead I just decide on washing my face and doing a quick mask. I grab the cleanser and my brush and began to exfoliate my face. I need a big cup of wine. Washed the soap off the brush and wash my face. Then I apply the mask. I wash the remains of the clay off of my finger tips.
I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I grab the oil and poured a bit into my hand. I rub them together and apply it all over my body. I then grabbed my undergarments, Putting them on. I put on my robe and walked out of my room.
I walk out into the living room. Frank was sitting on the stool and Dimitri was making a drink. I walked past them and to my wine rack. I open a new a bottle and put it into a large wine glass. The ring was so big and distracting. It's so beautiful but i hate it. It's just too flashy. But I'm it complaining. I just can't accept this. It's too much.
I took two large chugs. "So,about that big chunk of rock on your ring finger." Frank started. "This is nothing. I'm giving it back tonight. So please stop speaking about it. " I said to him. I took another sip. "Autumn, you can't really say much to us, based on what we see.. He walked closer to me, picking up my hand. He pulled off the small band from my middle finger and pulled off the large rock on my ring finger. He slid on the small band and then the large rock. I felt my stomach flutter.
"You won't be able to return it back to him, you know that. You shouldn't convince yourself of a lie." He said. I chugged the glass of wine, placing the empty cup on the counter.

We do have to go back for the after party

We do have to go back for the after party. The bride and the groom are gone. But they wanted us to have a good time, instead of going home and staying in for the night. I didn't really argue. I was going there anyway which meant that it would be efficient to save gas by carpooling. "Okay." I said. I turn and I walk out of the kitchen and to my room.

I couldn't believe I was actually gonna return this ring. I walk up to the front door, ringing the bell. Frank and Dimitri were behind me. The thing is that I should of known something was up. There were no cars, so how could there be a party. Not only that the light were all out. "Are you sure there's are party going on." I ask a bit confused. I turn the lock on the door to see that it is opened. This was quiet unusual.
It wasn't really in their nature to keep the locks unturned. I step in on to hear complete silence. "Hello?" I asked into the dark castle. "Surprise." A crowd said. The light turned on and the castle was decorated beautifully. There was a banner that read "Happy Birthday Autumn." There were balloons that were bronze and red. The theme was very vampy. I was surprised, I was crying, I hadn't notice the teears streaming down my face until Amethyst and Scarlet walked up to me. Scarlet had a red handkerchief which she used to dry my tears. Amethyst was hugging me. "Happy birthday love." Lucifer's brother said. He had his arms open. Amethyst pulled away allowing access to me. He have me a warm and tight embrace. "Thank you." I choked out. I was very sensitive. I didn't really like this much attention. I also didn't expect this many people to be here. There were a shit ton of gifts on the table and the floor. The cake was large. There were also cute cupcakes and more. There was seafood on one table, salads on another, alcohol at the small bar, meats on one table, etc.
I had to get the ring to Lucifer. I made sure to take it off of my hand before I walked in the house.

As I walked away from the party, I couldn't help but notice Amethyst has a weird grin on her face. As if she knew exactly what I was planning to do. I made sure to fix my collar so no one could see my mark. His brother eyed me, I could tell that his eyes were on my finger. Searching for a ring. I felt my stomach turn, I walked to his den. I open the door and walk in. Not bothering to knock. I clear my throat. "I believe you left this on your way out of my house earlier. " I said with as much confidence as I could. He shifts his attention from the papers in front of him to the ring that I just placed in his desk.
"Happy birthday to my beautiful wife Autumn Blackstone." He said emphasizing my new last name, his last name. I inhaled to keep calm. Holding onto the breathe then I exhale. "Thank you." I said. "I take it you don't like your birthday present?" He asked. I like the ring a lot, but it was too much. "Fucking me is not proposing, real men get down on their knees and ask the question. I have let you off for having sex with her. I'm not over it. So I would appreciate if you keep you hands off of me. I don't want a ring this big because it doesn't compensate for the amount of love and attention you may or may not give to me.." I said. "I see." He said, eyeing me. He liked the dress, I could tell that he'd like me Better-out of.
I hated the fact that his venom and blood was starting to take over my blood stream. Which meant that I could feel when he is summoning me, when he wants sex, and how he feel towards me. He could also feel the same from me. It was aggravating, I had to fight myself to push away his sexual pull. "That's all I wanted to say to you." I said, turning and walking out of the office .
I knew that even though he allowed me to walk out of his office, there would be some sort of consequence. I continued walking down the hall and to the main room. I passed the room that the party was in ad headed straight for the door. Only I was nervous about being alone with him. I might not be able to do much tomorrow after he's done with me. My legs would be weak to hold me up and my pelvic too sore. I walk to the room everyone was in. Xander was there along with Scarlet. He was super close to her. Almost attached to her from what I could see. Despite what had happened between us, it seemed it was history. He was into her, the way he should be with a mate. Form what I could see he had already marked her.

"Where is Ian?" I asked Scarlet. She was running over to me with a glass of champagne. I took it from her smiling. She eyed my outfit, a smile creeping onto her lips. "I love this dress, it fits you perfectly. Lucifer must be happy with this beauty view he gets to see everyday. The lump began to form again. I felt his hand slip around me waist, pulling me against his hard body. I love the warmth that I'm feeling. He pulled away from my body, taking hold of my wrist. He twirled me around to face him. Then in one swift movement he got on one knee.

My heart seemed to skip two beats, because everything started to become a bit slurred. "Autumn Blackstone, I am in love with you and I cannot imagine another day of living here on this planet without you being mine. Will you marry me?" Lucifer asked. My throat was tight, I cleared it. "I-I uhm, yy-yes." I said. He slipped the ring onto my finger. Everyone seems to gasp and clap at the same time. He got up and took me into his embrace. Placing a warm and wet kiss on my lips.
We pulled away and allowed ourselves to be apart of the party again. Everyone started to slowly trail over to us. One by one wishing us luck and success. They were saying nothing but kind words which is very much appreciated. "I like you two together. This man is crazy over you. Trust me, follow through with the wedding. Marry him, he will treat you like a queen. You have the most powerful man in the world by your side." His brother whispered into my ears while hugging me. He pulled away smiling at us both.