-Sweetest Taboo-

The next day I had finished up packing the majority of Scarlet's clothes. It was a pretty annoying job. I had to choose all of her currents up to season outfits. Who the fuck cares that much about their clothes. I guess I'm just a bit different. Ian walked into the room. "That's the three suitcases she requested. I think that will be more than enough clothes for her untold she comes home for more." He said. I zipped up the suitcase. Then I pushed it over to him. He took it and walked out of the room.
I was actually very curious to see if she was going to actually come back to this house. I felt as though she's gonna be super close to Xander and she will always be up to his ass. She'll be his little kitty. The dress she chose for me was a bit different from what I would normally wear. It was a long yellow satin evening dress. My breast wasn't huge so they weren't falling out. The dress was sort of open and connected to a small area on the side of the waist. It was pretty revealing. I wasn't wearing a bra which means that you could kind of see my nipples.
I had on a simple gold heel to match and I let my Locs down. I put on a light amount of makeup and a red lip. Opting for a dewy look. I walked down the stairs to where the others were. Xander and Ian were already gone or so I thought. Lucifer and his brother were waiting downstairs. I got to the last step. Lucifer turned his attention from his phone and to me. He looked me up and down. His brows furrowed soon after. "What?" I asked. "I don't want you to wear that dress." He said. I walked past him and to the front door. Before I could open it he grabbed my wrist. I turned to face him. " Go upstairs and change." He said. "I am not going to do that." I said pulling away from him.
"As your husband, I demand you to go change." He said. "You haven't put the ring on it." I said as I laughed turning around and walking out of the house. Xander and Ian were finishing up with packing the back of the car with suitcases. Lucifer and his brother are riding in one car. Xander and Ian are riding in another. I'm thinking of riding with Xander and Ian. I don't want to deal with Lucifer's nagging or his unwanted demands.
I knew that this dress was driving him absolutely crazy. It hugged my body in all the right way. The color suits my complexion perfectly. I'm also showing off my legs which had gotten a lot of toners. I had very long legs though I seemed to be shorter than everyone here. I walked over to the door opening it. I got in. I was about to close it but Lucifer stopped it. He got in beside me and his brother got in on the other side. I rolled my eyes.
I'm guessing we're all riding together. I held onto my small clutch. I had a rollerball perfume, gum, my phone, powder, elixir, and my lipstick. I knew that if I needed to leave without anyone knowing or if I needed to go to another part of the castle I'd be able to without being tracked down. My scent would basically be untraceable.
I sat between them feeling their heat radiate. They had very thick and strong auras. I know that humans would be able to tell that there was something different about them. It's not just the way they look, it's their powerful presence. I inhaled and exhaled deeply. The ride to the castle was a 30-minute journey. I really want to listen to music. They weren't speaking and I was bored.
I reached between the driver and passenger seat. I kept my balance by leaning on the little area between the seat. I turned on the radio and connected my phone. I put on some Sade. The song Sweetest Taboo came on. I got back in my original position and began listening to the song. I leaned my head against the back of the seat. Moving it side to side. My leg was exposed. I felt his hand slide onto my thigh. Slowly caressing it.
I ignored it. Instead, I focused on the music the whole ride. I didn't care about him touching me. At the end of the day even if we both didn't want to admit it to ourselves, we are mates. Not only that,he is my husband through a blood contract. So what else can I actually say to convince myself or anyone else otherwise? Our three friends saw us having sex. That's a major leap from us not being on good terms and me being harassed by him, to us actually getting along together.

"So are we gonna speak about the fact that she has a phone?" His brother asked, bringing enough attention to Lucifer only. Ian and Xander were focused on their conversation. "That's not for you to worry about." Lucifer replied. "Actually, it is. If she decides to leave this country. Then what?" He asked Lucifer. I gulped. Wondering if his brother had someone gotten some sort of information from hacking my emails or perhaps he was listening to my phone conversation.