-Peer Pressure-

The next morning was filled with complaints. Not from me of course. But from Scarlett,she seemed to have made her mind up about getting the perfect dress she wanted for the wedding. She was less focused on being a bridesmaid. She wanted to stand out. "I want to be unique in such a night. There are going be so many different handsome men attending this wedding and for all I know my mate might be there.. I can't manage to look like everyone else." She said to me. "I don't think tha would be of any problem. I'm sure weather you look like a Runway model or a plain Jane it wouldn't matter. It's all on the pheromones and shit like that. " I said flipping through this book.
"I don't care. My mom's clothes are always so old fashioned. The only person she seems to have taste for is herself." Scarlett whined. "Do you have your license?" I asked. "Yes I do and I have a car in the garage that I'm not allowed to use until I get a mate and move into his house. That's also the only time I'll be able to go to college. My 18th birthday is literally the day of true wedding. So something special has to happen to me too." She said throwing a dress on the bed.
"Does your dad have anytime clearer in the schedule where he might not be home for a while?"I asked her. Her face lit up."Now that I think about it,yes he does. He usually goes into Lucifer's side of town to get fresh fruits,veggies,and herbs. It usually
Takes him half of the day." She said to me. "There you go. Why don't you borrow the car and go to the mall. You can get your dress and I can get what it is I need for myself. I haven't been able to get any new clothes for a Long while. Which makes it a perfect time to get some things."I said raising an eyebrow.
She stopped sliding the clothes rack and threw another dress on the bed. "These two are perfect." She said turning to face me. "So you're not going to sneak out and go to the mall?" I asked feeling. A bit disappointed that my peer pressure didn't work. "Silly these are for you." She said picking them up and holding them up. "Thought you said your mother's style of clothing was a bit old fashioned. I said confused. "These would look amazing on you. Especially since you've started working out a lot more. You can show your legs off in these dresses. Alongside that growing buttocks of yours." She said chuckling.
"I don't think that's a good idea." I said dismissing the whole idea. "Why? Just because Lucifer might not enjoy the eyes of other men on you for the night.? You need to learn how to make him feel like he doesn't have you. He's too up your ass and always telling you what's best for you. I feel like you need to regain your power." She said to me. She had her hands on her slender waist and she was looking far off into the distance. Almost resembling a super hero.

I laughed to myself shaking my head. "I would have to learn how to fight both spiritually and physically,before I can say that I have some power. I can't deny that without Lucifer and the others I probably would be in some awful situations or possibly even dead. Maybe that's an exaggeration but you get what I mean." I said. She nodded. "Lucifer loves you. Even though he hasn't said it. I can see it in the way he moves when he's around you. When you step to one side of the room he moves in unison." She said. Walking to the back of her closet. She was lookin g for shoes. All of which were still in their boxes. They were brand new. "How often does your mom bring you clothes?" I asked. "She bring them whenever she visits and she also has them shipped out to me." She said. "Ahh." I said in low tone.

She walked to the other side of the closet pulling out a racy dress. "I want you to go in the bathroom and try this dress on." She said walking towards me. She handed me the dress and I took it without complaint. It was Victorian themed. I walked Into the bathroom. Taking my clothes of and folding them up. I placed them on the chair by the door. I put on the dress, slowly wiggling my way in. It was A black Victorian Dress with a corset at the waist. And upwards there is only lace. My boobs were basically the star of the show. My nipples were covered by a flower embroidery. It was visible to their kind of course. Due to their High definition eye sight. I walked out of the bathroom. She wasn't in the room.
The room door was open and I was feeling very worried. I walk over to the door. I open it a bit wider to look out. There was no one in the hallway. Ian wasn't home at all. He would be back for another 20 minutes. I peaked into the seemingly empty rooms down the hall. No sight of Scarlett. I was worried.
I had somehow forgotten about the fact that I was wearing a very provocative dress. I run downstairs, far to fast. Immediately regretting the decision.