-The Real Thing-

"He felt all of that. He couldn't feed for a long time. I had to get in contact with Ian and Lilith, somehow she was able to convince him to feed. Ian had to give him some herbs to get his system right. Then Lilith helped him find the right match to feed on. " He said turning onto the backstreet. I didn't say anything. My throat was tight.

"Lilith said that he fed as though it was his last supper

"Lilith said that he fed as though it was his last supper. The girl couldn't walk for the next week, she was on bed rest." He said. "I breathed in deeply holding this energy that had built up. I exhaled every tension I was feeling. Only it returned. He turned int the parking lot. We arrived at that Sex store. I took off my seatbelt and opened the door. I didn't bother waiting for him to open my door. .I walked as fast as I could to the front door. He used his special speed to get to the door. He opened it and I walked into the store.

He came in behind me. "I never knew you had a side like this little one." He said. I walked through the store. I needed to get a dildo, costumes, and rope. I walked over to the costume area. I kind of needed two simple things. I would have to get it from the back. I took up a sexy kitty outfit and a sexy nurse outfit. He held his hand out. I gave it to him. I walked up the set of stairs and got to the second floor. I walked to the back which had dildos and vibrators. In the room next door I could get the kinky stuff.

I looked at the different styles. There was the rabbit, silver wands, crystal, glass, silicone, realistic, and more. Some would vibrate and others wouldn't. I picked up a realistic on that had a suction at the bottom, it was good for the shower. I got another on that was realistic, but it was able to vibrate. I handed the boxes to him. I walked into the other room and started looking at the BDSM items.

I got some rope, a whip, handcuffs, leash, collar, paddle, nipple clamps, a massage candle, a cock ring, and ball and gag. Everything was red and black. "You know that if Lucifer sees these bags he is gonna interrogate me and be up your ass right?" He said. I nodded walking to the cash register. He placed everything on the counter. He took ou this wallet. I had my card in my hands. I handed it to the cashier. She took his instead of mine. He winked at her. She basically swooned. I placed my card into my wallet.

He took the receipt and the bags. I walked to the door and held it open for him. His hands were basically full. I unlocked the car and opened the back door. He placed the bags on the seat. Then he closed the door. I handed him the key. He opened my door and closed it behind me. He got into the driver's side and closed the door. He placed the keys in the ignition and started the car.

---

We arrived at the house. I didn't really have any bags I could hide the sex stuff in. My cloth bags were full. Which kind of made it hard. He grabbed the office supply bags and walked inside. I grabbed the sex stuff and the other small bags. I walked inside. Lucifer wasn't . in the living room. He was in the kitchen talking to Frank, Dimitri, and Ian. I walked as fast as I could to my room. His back was turned to me. I placed the bags on my bed behind my large bags.