-Chapter 4- Awakening-

"I told you nothing was wrong with her, she just hit her head and had a minor blackout." Amethyst said to Rose, who's brows had been furrowed. From what I could see she was nervous, possibly about what happened. "I thought I killed her, and I mean I wouldn't be able to live with that," Rose said biting her nails, then she got up from the chair and started walking around. I watched her, as she would pace back and forth then stop midway, about to say something, only she doesn't speak, she just holds it in.

"Is she the one Lucifer is in love with?" Rose asked, stopping midway. Turning to look at me and also to look at Amethyst. I noticed the boyfriend shaking his head, then placing his face in his palm. I sort of smiled, because that wasn't a stupid question, but it was enough for one to really think about. I stayed silent, then I looked at Rose. "No, I mean I think Lucifer loves us all so Uhm, yeah." I said to her, with a large genuine smile. The boyfriend chuckled a little, then he got up from the chair he was sitting in in the corner of the room. He walked over to me and took a chair from one of the tables close by. He sat down, then without another second wasted he placed his hand on my forehead. I hissed at the sudden pain which I felt coming from the corner of my forehead.

He grabbed his messenger bag, then pulled out a brown emergency kit. He took out the alcohol strips and a bandage. I said nothing, I only watched because that was the other only thing I could really do at this moment. I hope that by the time Xander gets here I won't have to explain much. All I'd say was that a book knocked me over the head. That was that simple to do. It was a good lie and good enough to get him off of my case. My head snapped back involuntarily when he placed the alcohol strip onto the cut I had on my forehead. His hand slid to the back of my head to stop me from pulling away. I looked up at him, only to see that his eyes were filled with intent. The color changed to black. His eyes flickered to mine but I looked away to save myself from blushing or doing anything like that.

"What are you?" I asked curiously. I knew that he wasn't human and that he wasn't a werewolf or a vampire. They have a certain smell to them, only he doesn't. He opened the bandage, then after peeling off the paper from it, he placed it on top of my cut. His hand slid down slowly to my back, then to my cheek, and with that, he got up. Putting his things back into his bag and taking his coat and hat. "Thank you." He said, putting me in my place and basically telling me that what he was, was none of my business. "Thank you, very much." I said, but by then he had already left the room. And with that, a slam of the door was my only reply.

Amethyst had left the room before to get tea, for us all. When she walked back in her expression went from enthusiastic to sad due to the fact that her boyfriend had left without notice. She placed the tea onto the table. I didn't feel like eating or even drinking anything. My appetite was gone and my mouth was numb. I felt extremely tired. The sound of the rainstorm outside made me feel good. It's the number one thing that was able to calm me through any situation. I was feeling down, it's almost as though the universe sent the rain to wash away what happened and replace it with a rainbow. A true symbol of beauty.

I watched Amethyst and Rose carry on their conversation, sipping their warm teas, and laughing. Whatever mess they may have been feeling went away from their souls for just that one moment. I didn't really chip in on the conversation and I didn't even do anything. I just sat there and watched them. Then after I sort of just thought about what Lucifer had said to me in that place. I thought about how I would actually be helping people and even how I would be accomplishing my mission here. I mean when I think about it, it does make sense that there is a possibility that part of my mission is to reunite Xander with his twin flame. Maybe I'll even find Bael his mate too.

Like what if I came here to put people together in love and harmony. Then again when everything comes together, that's when I'll truly know. "What do you think about that Autumn?" Asked Rose, snapping me out of the trance that I was in. "What?" I asked a bit confused, due to the fact that I didn't hear a thing they were saying. "Since you have the day off tomorrow, I sort of, well we sort of thought that maybe we should all go out to that new club down the road." Amethyst said wiggling her eyebrows and smiling at me. I laughed a little, then I nodded. "How would I get in though, don't they check for Ids? I asked a bit confused, the last time I went to a club Bael knew the boss, so really it didn't matter. "I know the boss and let's just say that I can sway him to say yes to you," Rose said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, then noticed a ring on her finger. Which I would say was something she wore either as a symbol of her being a cat and perhaps it represented something. "What's that ring for?" I asked. "Oh this.." She trailed off looking at her finger." I got it from a family member before they died and it was handed down to me, so I wear it as a way to keep the guys off of me and to make them think that I am taken." She said. I laughed then shook my head. I could feel myself regaining the right amount of energy I needed in my body. I sat up, feeling the blood rush to my head. I waited for a second, then the coast was all clear.

I got up from the couch because I needed to find a book on dimensions or something of that sort or maybe I could use the computer here. I didn't really get one of the fancy phones everyone had. Instead, I stuck with a classic flip phone. I didn't even have a computer at the house. "Uhm, your necklace is glowing.." They both said at the same time and right then. I walked to the mirror and saw the beaming red light flickering on and off. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what it meant. The only thing that I could think of was this was my sign. That it was time for me to train. "I think, I need to train now," I said to them both, I turned to see the boyfriend standing there too. He looked at my necklace.

"That blinking light means that you are healing and awakening to the things you need to know. After the light stops blinking, by then it will be time for you to complete what Lucifer told you to do and to train. After doing that it will start to blink a blue color and that is when you will need to pack your stuff and get whatever supplies you will need. Then when you have everything, you will have to leave, I will drive you to the airport and whatever happens after that is on you and Lucifer." He said, going downstairs. That was honestly the most I have heard from him.

I looked at both Amethyst and Rose, they both were just standing there surprised. "Is he psychic?" I asked Amethyst. She nodded a no, then walked down the stairs and out of the shop. Rose was just standing there. "So you, you are the one who Lucifer spoke would come to help us all?" She said to me. I looked at her confused, I mean I don't really think that I'm gonna help that many people, but okay. "You don't know do you?" She asked me. "I know, but I mean what exactly are you speaking about?" I asked her. She laughed. "One day after Lucifer made one of his trips, he came back different. It's like he changed and it was weird. He was never bad before, but the way he loved people, was more genuine, he used to have a shield but after that day, it's as though it had been knocked down. I loved seeing him that way and I still do. As time progressed he loved more and more. It made him get happier and happier and we would wonder why. One day he even came home with a big smile on his face." She said, but I cut her off.

"What does any of that have to do with me?" I asked her. "Both of you belong together, you make him a whole." After she said that, I laughed. "I doubt that I have a mate and I mean what guy would actually love me, beyond sex?" I asked rhetorically. I jumped, due to the sound of a book slamming onto the table. I looked over to the boyfriend, he stood there with a poker face not saying anything. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked in a low whisper. "This is the book that you needed earlier... I picked it up through mind link." He said. "You shouldn't have access to my mind...That's an invasion of privacy." I said getting a little pissed. I walked over to the table and sort of snatched the book off of the table. Before I could actually get a hold of the book, his fingers were wrapped tightly around my wrist.

"Don't you ever fucking disrespect me."He said, tightening his grip around my wrist. I looked at him, even more, pissed now. "The last time I checked you were the one who disrespected me, walking into the room and not saying shit to me, then working yourself into my mind." I said to him, but before I could try to pull away from his grip. I was against the wall, but in a flash, Rose had pulled him away. She took him to the other room and all I could hear was yelling, only it sounded like loud mumbling. About 5 minutes later the yelling died down and soon it was silent. For quite a long time I sat there waiting for her to come out from the room, only nothing happened. My phone started to ring right then. I took it out of my pocket and flipped it open to see that Xander was calling. "Hello?" I answered. "Uh, hey.." He said trailing off a bit. I sighed, knowing what was to come next. "I got it, you won't be able to make it because of the rain so, tomorrow you'll pick me up or something?" I asked. "The first part is right, but I got a call from your boss and he said that you were going to stay at a trusted friend's house and that she will be coming by with you to get some clothes. I'm not home so I'll have Bael to meet her for me." He said. I stayed silent for a little while."Okay." I said and with that, I hung up the phone.