-Chapter 8-Beach Weekend One-

I did minimal skincare and put on an oversized sweater and biker shorts. I wasn't really in the mood to dress up for anything in particular. I focused my attention on the task at hand. Which was packing a reasonable amount of clothes before he comes here? I put on a bit of perfume and I placed my hair in a messy bun. I wanted to feel light and relaxed on my way there. I grabbed my large bag and my duffle bag. I packed one dress and two simple outfits. I also added undergarments and my skincare products.

I put them in my bag. I packed the rest of the things I felt I needed. I grabbed my school stuff and placed them in my large purse. I was basically packed for the weekend. I wanted to stop by an atm to make sure I had a good amount of cash on me. Though I wasn't planning to do much. I wanna go grocery shopping. I wanna cook for myself to enjoy a nice bottle of wine by the beach and just be. I feel like that should be something I do. Buy a house by the beach somewhere. Maybe I could get peace of mind.

I honestly wasn't feeling drunk, just a bit tired. They were only an hour away. Which wasn't a bad drive? It's just that I felt like it would be reasonable to get an Uber or have someone drive me. I gathered my belongings and walked out of my room closing the door. I walked to the living room, only to see Lucifer sitting on the couch. He shifted his attention to me. No one else was here, it was just the two of us. "I take it you're ready? He asked. I was confused. "Ready?" I asked. He registered the confusion. Then he nodded. "I'm taking you to  our beach house." He said.

I stood there mind boggled. I was not expecting him to say "our". I could feel my heart grow weak almost. He was smooth with the way in which he speaks. "I don't think you understood what I meant by a solo trip. That means I go alone and enjoy myself." I said. He got up from the couch and walked up to me. I came face to face with his beautiful Face. His eyes were so deep and blue. I could see a mixture of emotions dancing inside of him. I broke contact and take one step back. He steps forward wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me against his hard body. He wanted to kiss me. I could see his eyes traveling to my lips every two seconds. One of his hands trailed up my back and to my neck. He leaned in ready for my lips. I curved him. He kisses my cheek instead,  a low grunt escaping his full lips.

I smiled to myself. He quickly moves my head and presses his lips against mine. I hate the way I felt when I kissed him. My stomach filled with warmth and butterflies. I moaned into the kiss. I tried to pull away before things started to escalate. I pulled away with all my human strength. He let go and grabbed my bags. He leads the way. I wasn't able to refuse him. I knew that he would end up following me even if I didn't want him to. If I were to take an Uber it would be the same thing. He would trail behind and end up popping up. But at least I won't have to pay for anything. Due to the fact that it is his, I mean our estate.

I sat in the passenger seat closing the door. He walked over to the driver's seat and go into the car. I eyed him as he placed the key into the ignition and turned on the car. He shifted the gear and drove out of the driveway and onto the main road. My eyes were on the cobbled road ahead of us. He was focused on the road ahead. I shifted in my seat leaning my head against the window and closing my eyes.

-----