-Week One-

My first week went by super fast. I had managed to come up with a plan with Dominique to change the locks on my door. I needed something that was Lucifer proof. He managed to get it done the very next day. I basically had to stay outside the house while it was being installed. The reason being that Lucifer always feels the need to babysit me and make sure I'm not getting into any trouble. The whole place is surrounded by his guards and the guards Dominique had on the property. I honestly just walked around in circles kicked the sand gently. He was on the back porch just eyeing me.

Dimitri and Frank knew what was going on inside. But for my sake they decided to help me distract him.They knew how he got with me, I know that they didn't want to be here for longer. So they were helping me and us to get out on time. We were learning a lot and this will be valuable for us as individuals. I just needed to make sure he couldn't have sex with me or any sort of physical access to me.  That would delay a lot of things.
I just want to complete this training and give the title to Scarlet and Xander. After that I wanna get a head start. I want to leave and just go to another country for three months. Without Lucifer's presence, it's just that I would have to find a good and very natural way to mask my scent. I would ask Ian. But I feel like he'd end up turning on me again. I can't manage for that to happen this time around. 

I wish they were teaching me some sort of  sorcery. Instead I was just getting a total body transformation. When I leave, I'll be so used to the routine being done on daily. I may end up doing it wherever I am. About two hours later the lock was changed. I knew when Dominique came outside to distract Lucifer. I walked past them and onto the house. I went upstairs and locked the door. It was an old fashioned lock that couldn't be picked. I honestly might ask Dominique to come up with a potion to keep Lucifer away from me.

Ten minutes later I heard the door knob rattling. "Autumn, open the door." Lucifer said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I knew this is upsetting him. I just didn't realize how it would make him start to retaliate. Throughout the span of the week he kept his distance, but his scent got sweeter. It's like the more I stayed away the hungrier his eyes got and the sweeter he smelled. It ran me absolutely wild.
I managed to ignore the overwhelming amount of sexual energy I was feeling radiating off of him and I.

That only lasted until Saturday morning. I don't know what got into him but as soon as I opened my door he walked in, grabbing my hand. He shut and locked the door. He covered my mouth and worded for me to keep my mouth shut. I said nothing. He took my shirt and pants off. Then my undergarments. He took his off and picked me up. He placed my back against the cold brick wall. He inserted the tip of his manhood into my core. My eyes instantly rolled to the back of my head. He pushed his entire manhood inside of me. I kept my moans at a minimum.

I knew that we would get in trouble if we got caught. He started to pound harder and faster. His lips trailing kisses down my neck and to my chest. I couldn't control the moans. He covered my mouth and placed his lips at the crook of my neck. Continuing the same fast pace. I felt the ecstasy ripple through my body and soon I tightened around his manhood and release my sacred nectar all over him. I knew that week wouldn't be able to pass without him getting a hold of me. I sigh into his kiss, his brows furrowed and mouth open. He was gasping in pleasure. He pulled out and came all over a handkerchief he had. I put me down and I walk to the bathroom to clean myself up.

He was smart to not bite me, because that would be the dead giveaway that we had intimate relations. I already had his scent all over me and at time it gets stronger and sweeter. This would be no different from how I smell after sex. It's the same as when he hugs me. It's not a big deal. But I know I'll have to keep my distance. The last thing I need is him putting it on me in the training room. I shook my head and stepped into the shower. I gotta find a way to make sure it's not obvious that he had sex with me. He tends to get super touchy with me, he has sticky fingers. They'll stick to any part of my body at that moment in time. It could be my ass or him completely taking me into his hold by wrapping his arms around my waist.

He just gets this look in his eyes the first few days after having sex. That makes it obvious that he views me as his little prey or kitten. I finish showering and walk into my room. He walked in right then dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans. I put on my oil, undergarments, and white dress.
—-
The week went by fast and he managed to have self control. He didn't initiate any more sexual encounters. He also didn't really make it seem like we had an ounce of sex. He was acting super nonchalant and aloof. Like he didn't touch me for the rest of week. I'm not gonna lie it kind of made me feel a type of way. I guess I tried it when I decided to ask Dominique to be my training partner. I saw the look on Lucifer's face after I did a mock fight with Dominique. He was livid.