Chapter 143

The Predacon stared at Megatron, blinking slowly with a seeming smile on its face. The former Warlord blinked in a mixture of nervousness and confusion as they were staying still in the beam of the Well of Allsparks.

By now, everybody was watching, anxiously wondering what was happening at the sight in front of them.

Starscream watching from a distance began to slowly drift up, making him let out a yowl in surprise as he clawed at the ground in attempt to stop himself but failed. Redstar looked concerned as she reached out to him but was unable to grab him in time. She let out a meow of confusion, weary but not frightened as it wasn't seeming to harm her sparkmate.

"Uh, Rumble? Ravage?" The two minicons looked at their brother and their optics widened. "Frenzy, I didn't know you can fly." Rumble said as Frenzy slowly drifted up and toward the well. Frenzy attempted to grab the ground with a panicked look on his face but failed as he slowly drifted to the beam coming out of the well.

Predaking clawed at the ground, trying to stay where he was as he slowly drifted up, Grimlock doing the same but both failing.

Goldbeak let out a squawk as he was now the last one to rise off the ground and be pulled to the beam, flapping his wings in confusion as he joined the other 7 hovering in the beam. His sparkmate squawked in confusion, tilting her head.

"What's happening?" Jazz questioned and looked to his leader, only to frown at the shocked expression on the Prime's face.

"Optimus?"

The Autobot leader didn't respond and didn't break his optic contact with his allies floating into the beam with the giant Predacon. The only thought that wandered in his mind was one word.

"How?"

Unicron snarled and took a step toward the well, making the rainbow Predacon snap its helm in his direction. It snarled, it's metal hackles raising threateningly.

"No! I am destined to rule Cybertron! You cannot stop me! Nobody can!" He exclaimed before angrily flapping his wings to take off into the air. Before he could even get off the ground, the Rainbow Predacon pinned him to the ground in an instant with its tail swishing angrily, fangs bearing in his face and it was at that moment did everybody watching realised the two almost matched in size.

Unicron quickly kicked it behind his head, getting up and shaking off the pain with a snarl. The Predacon was on its peds, tail angrily swaying side to side with its hard, ice blue optics staring down the God.

"It's over, Unicron."

Everybody was taken back, including all in the beam from the well of Allsparks. Megatron gaped, his optics blinking in such a way of confusion and glee as he breathed out.

"Amalgamous?"

The Rainbow Predacon breathed in. "For the peace you have denied this world and their world, your spark will know no peace. For the pain you have caused, you will suffer for eternity. Says Primus, the creator. Meet your maker, Unicron, and accept your punishment."

Unicron began to slowly drift up and a panicked look began to come from his optics. "No! No! This is not how it is supposed to end!" Unicron said as he tried to claw at the ground to stop.

Amalgamous's Predacon watched with her tail swishing. "You're right. This isn't how it should've ended, because it should've ended long ago." Unicron entered the beam and floated to the center, suddenly going quiet with a fearful look on his face plates as he was in the middle of the others that had floated on.

"You'll pay for this, human." The God snarled quietly. The Rainbow Predacon narrowed her optics and raised her head high.

"My name—"

She said and her optics began glowing brighter along with everybody else's in the beam around Unicron. Optimus didn't even realize his were doing the same.

"—is Amalgamous Prime!"

And the beam suddenly grew brighter as the ground shook slightly under everybody's feet. Unicron screamed out in agony as he was pulled down into the well while the others remained floating around him, their spark chamber opening as their optics and eyes glowed brightly.

And everything suddenly went black for them, Optimus, and Amalgamous.