Chapter 104

"Oh my god, my head. Fucking hell."

The brown haired boy opened his eyes weakly. Well, they both opened, but he was surprised when he couldn't see out of his right one. He reached up, touching his eye and wincing when he touched something sticking out from it.

"Fuck." He whispered, something he didn't say often. His whole body ached, and he couldn't remember for a moment what had happened. The boy slowly propped himself up on his elbows before shakily rolling over.

His stomach churned but he swallowed to prevent anything from coming up. His arms and legs shook violently and he desperately tried to get them to stop.

"Raf!"

The brown haired boy looked up, trying to squint to see who had called his name but whatever was sticking out of his right eye stopped him. He yelped in pain and clutched his hand over his eye.

"Your eye..." the voice said as his ears finally adjusted to recognize the person. "Miko...what happened—?" He whispered as he gazed around and saw all new sights around him.

"Unicron...he threw us through a groundbridge. I don't know where we are. I just woke up a minute ago." The pink haired girl said and Raf could faintly see she was clutching her shoulder as she looked around.

Raf looked below him and saw the faint outline of his glasses and so he quickly grabbed them. He felt them and saw his right lenses was missing, which he frowned at before realizing where they had went.

Raf looked up in the glass that was surrounding him and saw the reflection of his right eye, covered in blood with a piece of glass sticking out. "Ah shit." He whispered, knowing he had to get it out sooner or later. He looked closer and saw it wasn't that far it and figured he could get most of it out in a clean yank.

He breathed in and out slowly for a moment as he raised his shaky hands up and carefully grabbed the piece of class. "Cmon, cmon Raf. You're a bad bitch, you're a bad bitch." He whispered to himself like Amal had done with she had gotten a splinter and made a big deal of it.

And with a swift yank, he pulled it out, followed by a scream echoing through the atmosphere.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Raf."

Raf felt dizzy as he fell back, clutching his stomach for a moment before vomiting next to himself. "Ah, Primus." He whispered before standing up and putting his glasses on so he could see out of his left eye.

His eyesight adjusted and he was finally able to get a good look at Miko, who was gazing back at him with concern in her eyes. And when he gazed down at her arm, his eyes matched the same amount of concern as hers had.

"Uh...Miko...how do you feel?" He asked slowly. Miko frowned. "I feel, like, okay I guess. My arms just hurts a little, but I think I'll be—" Miko followed Raf's gaze at where he was staring in her tube and she fell silent while going pale.

"Raf...why is my—my arm—over there...it was just here—" Miko pointed down at the shoulder she was originally clutching, her body swaying. "Miko, it's gonna be okay. You just gotta stay calm."

"Oh my god, I said I'd pay an arm and a leg to save the autobots, but Christ, i didn't think literally—"

"Miko!" Raf yelled and the girl looked at him as she panted heavily. "I know it's scary right now, but you gotta stay calm, okay? You've probably lost blood already, so you can't lose anymore. You got tie that up, okay? Can you do that?" Raf asked and Miko slowly nodded before tearing off the long sleeve that had originally held the arm.

Raf gazed around, swallowing hard and grimacing at the tase of vomit in his mouth. He looked at his surroundings, seeing a lot of rusted metal and a few faint glows of blue around them and it suddenly struck him where they were.

"Oh my god...it's Cybertron." He whispered and Miko looked around and realized he was right as she finished tying her stump on her arm. "Jesus...the son of a bitch threw us on a planet we don't know anything about and has no resources for us to survive...bastard." Miko said as she walked down her tube to look.

Raf's eyes widened. "Miko, look." He said and Miko followed his gaze and gasped. "Fuck...no, no, no!" She said as she ran in the direction while still being stuck in her tube. "Oh please, Primus help us one last time." She said faintly as the two of them stared in disbelief at the two human bodies that were lying across the cold, metal surface, exposed to the toxic, life threatening air of Cybertron.