Chapter 133

"Can you hear us, Optimus?"

"Loud and clear, Amalgamous."

"Good. Because we gotta whole lotta ass kicking to do and whole lot of communicating to come into play."

"Roger that. What is your play?"

Amal couldn't help but smile at the Prime's words. "Always straight to the point, Prime. I like it." Amal looked straight ahead to see Unicron disappearing in the opposite direction of the fight. "Jack and I are going after Unicron. We think he's going to use Dark Energon to kill Primus."

"How do you know?"

Amal swallowed at Ratchet's question. "He said it himself. He said he's going to strike Primus at his core. And once Primus is gone, that dark Energon will take over the planet." The blonde haired girl explained as her and Jack relatched onto another part of the ceiling.

"Let Optimus handle Unicron. Only a Prime can—"

"Ratchet, we've been studying Unicron right under his nose for three years now. If anyone's gonna be able to do anything, it's us." Amal stopped the medic. Jack looked at her with a sudden wide eyed look.

"What about that sword?"

Amal glanced at him.

"What sword?"

"Remember? That thing Unicron found and was so freaked out about two years ago?"

"The star saber?"

"The star saber?" Ratchet exclaimed. "Yea. A year after Unicron took over earth, a few of his mutts came across it sniffing for Energon. He was strict on who had access to his collection after that." Jack explained as him and Amal made their way closer toward the direction of the well of Allsparks.

"And you're lucky that yours truly had access to that. Sending the code now." Amal pushed a few buttons on her arm panel with her nose.

"Received. Jazz, I could use an assist to get into Unicron's ship."

"No need to go all the way back to earth, bossbot. The valuables are just like they used to be."

Optimus frowned as he stopped running through the valley and thought. A lightbulb went off and he looked up at the former Decepticon warship.

"Inside Megatron's vault?"

"Yep. I guess Unicron wanted to taunt him a bit." Amal spoke through the comlink. Optimus nodded as Jazz, Prowl, and Cliffjumper appeared next to him.

"Great to have you back on the winning team, Optimus." Cliffjumper said and Optimus smiled gently at him. "It is good to see your old face again." He said almost teasingly and the red Autobot smiled sheepishly.

"Couldn't let you get all the aft kicking."

"There will be plenty trying to get into this ship." Optimus said as he looked at the path to the ship that was being blocked by Unicron's allies fighting to the death.

"Then lead the way, Prime."