Chapter 113

The Humans shielded their eyes as the doors opened and the white lights from inside washed into the elevator. Their eyes adjusted slowly, and they soon blinked to finally gaze into the room.

"No way..." Jack whispered in awe as he gazed into and Miko let out a quiet "whoa." Raf squinted to try and see if he was seeing right or if it was just his blurry vision. Amal smirked and motioned inside. "Pretty cool, right?" She said before a voice inside spoke up.

"Amalgamous! Long time no see, little lady!"

~

Starscream was chucked into a new cell with Arcee soon following. They both grunted in both pain and annoyance as the cell door slammed shut. Starscream sat up with a low growl coming from his vocal cords, wiping the Energon off that was leaking from his mouth.

"Already a new City to start putting his 'servants' in...fantastic." The seeker mumbled bitterly as he shook his wings to make sure they were still working. Arcee didn't say anything as she sat up, simply staying quiet and dusting herself off before gazing around.

"Are you really just going to ignore me? Still? After all these—"

"You chose your side." The motorcycle snapped to him while turning to face the corner of the cell just a few inches from the seeker. "Well, now we're on the same side." Starscream told her and she scoffed. "So what? That still doesn't change the past."

"What do you want me to say?"

"That you're a coward." Arcee spat while aggressively whipping her head toward him. Starscream scoffed. "I already know that." He grumbled and she growled at him, making the Seeker almost smirk.

"You can't hide it forever."

"I'll hide what the frag I want, so shut up." Arcee snarled at him and Starscream shook his helm as she continued to glare at him. His optics showed that he was genuinely concerned and she knew why, but all the memories that were flooding back to her made it more painful to try and be angry at him.

So she looked away and vented out slowly, her frame shuddering ever so slightly. She gazed down to the cold, concrete ground.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and Starscream scooted up next to her. "Me too." He said softly and hesitantly brought his arm up, slowly reaching over in front of her and wrapping around her shoulders.

Arcee didn't mind, in fact she welcomed it by leaning against the mech and bringing her own arms up to hug his while he leaned his helm on top of hers and both their sparks seemed to relax at the hold they finally had on each other after so many Eons.

"Let's face it, though—" Starscream said, bringing his helm up a little to look at her and she gazed back at him with pain in her optics. He vented out slowly.

"They will figure out your Seeker bloodline sooner or later, sister."

~

*Starcee fans all excited about Starscream x Arcee finally being in a book*

Me after all of sudden dropping this bomb shell waiting for them to attack me: