Chapter 102

"What the fuck do you mean? That's bullshit." June spat as she yanked out of Fowler's grip and hauled ass toward the god. He chuckled as she stood in front of him, glaring daggers into his purple eyes.

"You recognize my human form. You've seen me in this form before, many years ago. By a man named Chuck." June looked horrified as the god went on. "It's no correlation that when he disappeared, you found that you were pregnant with your son just a few months after."

"What's was your goal with it then?" June asked angrily. "To have an heir, somebody to rule alongside me. A second in command wouldn't do, I had to do my kin by my side. Isn't it such a good plan? Somebody who shares my blood to rule by me and conquer everything."

Fowler's eyes widened. "He has dark Energon running through him, doesn't he?" He whispered and Unicron grinned. "I'll give credit to you humans, you are fast at picking up things."

"Take me to my son." June growled and Unicron turned to her, gripping her face between his pointer and middle finger. She struggled to get away but Unicron chuckled. "You fail to understand. Did it ever dawn on you how we found this place?" He whispered and June stopped struggling for a bit to look at the god.

"Or maybe where dear old Jack was when you were busy operating on that scum human of the Decepticons?" June glared angrily, not even wanting to hear what he had to say but he continued.

"Jackson decided to take a step outside, to...what do you say? Take a walk, to cool off or whatever. And what he failed to mention when he returned, was he ran into dear old me—" Fowler swallowed as Unicron looked up at the others.

"While you think he may tell you everything, there are some things it seems he's ashamed off. Like being the son of a God!" Unicron exclaimed before shoving June away into the arms of two of his men, who growled in satisfaction as they grabbed onto her.

Spike sat up slowly, wiping the blood from his mouth and nose as one of Unicron's men aimed their gun at him. "Jack knew." He whispered as he looked at the ground in disbelief. June stared off in horror and fear and Unicron chuckled.

"I told him the truth, and why I was there. He couldn't accept it until I proved it and proposed my offer. But when he denied, he failed to think of the consequences. Which lead us to here..." Fowler went forward angrily but Unicron's men stopped him.

"Jackson Darby lead to the fall of the Autobots and Decepticons, and soon to the enslavement of his planet. All because he could not bear to tell the truth to those he is closest to. If it not for him, maybe you'd be in a different situation now. But none the less, the scenarios all end the same, but right now is just beginning—"

Unicron grinned and waved his men to grab the rest of them.

"Come...join me to watch the lock away of those pesky Autobots...it shall be a fun show."

~

Starscream was chucked into a cell, landing harshly onto his wings and wincing in pain. The mechs jabbed him in the neck with a rod that placed a small device on his neck and he snarled at them angrily as they backed out and slammed the cell door shut.

He watched with anger in his optics as they walked away and he punched the floor in anger. "Fragging animals." He mumbled and a scratch from the corner of the cell caught his attention.

"You're one to talk."

Starscream looked at the direction of the faint voice and frowned when he saw the familiar blue femme. "So are you." He mumbled as he sat on his aft, propping his arms on his knee plates. Arcee scoffed. "Whatever."

She was shrunk in the corner, her knee plates pulled up against her and her arms wrapped around her frame, her head leaning on the wall as she simply stared off at nothing in particular.

"Is that all you're going to do? Just lay here and begin to rust away?"

"Well, what else are we supposed to do?" She asked angrily while fiercely tearing her gaze to the seeker. He sighed. "Anything but accept this fate." He said and she scoffed.

"It's done. Optimus gave himself up to at least save us, the only thing left of Cybertron, left of Primus. So I'd rather not let his soon death be in vain because we decided to do something stupid that gets us killed." Arcee said angrily and Starscream's wings dropped in disapproval.

"That's just pathetic."

"I hate you." The motorcycle said angrily while staring back at nothing again, her optics squinted angrily and her servos clenched. Starscream leaned on the other corner of the cell, angrily staring off as well.

"I know."

~

"A big one, you'll be good for the cage matches."

Bulkhead grunted as he thrown into the cell. He got to his feet as the door slammed and he watched the mechs walk away.

"Maybe those WWE moves Miko taught us will come in handy now."

Bulkhead looked to his left to see Bumblebee in a cell, sitting against the wall with Smokescreen next to him. "Bee! Smokes! Thank Primus." He said as he approached the bars that separated.

"We gotta start planning how to get out of here."

"There's no getting out."

Bulkhead looked confused as the scout stood up before helping up Smokescreen. "What do you mean?" The green mech asked. "Bulk, Optimus gave himself up to prevent Unicron from killing us and this planet. If we try anything, not only will he for sure kill Optimus immediately, but he'll kill all of us remaining. The only things that still believe in Primus."

Bulkhead sighed. "We can't just sit here. We have to find Optimus." He tried to argue. A sound went off from another cell to the right of Bulkhead, making them all look to see a familiar screen with a picture of Optimus, followed by a steady spark beat.

"Soundwave!" Bulkhead said as she pulled up another video type image, showing somebody trying to escape before it got an x-mark on it. "Soundwave thinks we should stay too." Smokescreen said and Soundwave nodded to tell him he was correct.

"Stay for what exactly?" Bulkhead asked and Bumblebee gazed out as a large door opened again and a few mechs started to come in.

"We'll know what...when the time is right...right now though, we just need to have faith in not only Primus, but Optimus. He knows what to do...he always knows what to do."