Chapter 62

"These weather patterns don't make sense. Hurricanes at the equator, tornados in Antarctica? This shit don't add up."

Amal winced as she grabbed onto the wall in the room she was still stuck in while clutching her stomach. Megatron held her other arm with her IV stuck in it in case she fell, but she shrugged it. "I'm fine, Megs." She said to him and he cocked his eyebrow. "Just a precaution, Amalgamous." He said to her and she sighed.

"Let him help, Amal. Your tanks shifted, something not too common but not so serious, so it might take a bit before they shift back, but they should do it soon if they are that similar to ours." Ratchet told her without looking up from the computer as he pulled up more unusual weather patterns.

Amal gave Megatron a look when he attempted to help her again, which he mimicked back while grabbing her arm again. "Stop being stubborn." He said. "Well you shouldn't of taught me to be stubborn." The blonde haired girl smirked in victory as the Decepticon leader narrowed his eyes.

"Through all this chaos of the weather, the only good news is that the groundbridge is just about up and running so we can get back to our base, and so I can get back my computer and not this idiotic one." Ratchet smacked the monitor before sighing heavily.

"There is some other good news."

The Decepticons and the medic looked over at the Autobot leader that entered the room. "I spoke with Agent Fowler, who watched your fighting with the human soldiers..." Optimus said as he approached Amal, who leaned up finally while attempting to get a grip on the wall.

"Am I getting booted out? Is that why it's good news?" Amal joked as Optimus gave a small smile. "No, Amalgamous. We would not let that happen." The Prime said as he grabbed her arm and hand gently to help her stand up straighter. Amal gripped both the Prime and Warlord's hands as they made their way to Ratchet with Megatron gently pushing her IV pole along the way.

"The good news, is that the humans are willing to help us."

Amal and Megatron looked at Optimus with a surprised expression. "I thought you didn't want Human help." Megatron slowly, cocking an eyebrow. Optimus nodded his head. "Though I spoke of my opinion against it when we first met, I've come to realize after seeing Amalgamous in action, and with the strange phenomenons that have occurred, that we are in need of smaller allies, one capable of being our eyes and ears alongside Ratchet, and ones able to reach unreachable places."

Amal sat down on the chair next to Ratchet, pushing the pole to the right of her chair. "Man, that was a long walk." She mumbled while gripping her ribs. Megatron looked at Optimus. "Well we have another option, other than the puny humans." Optimus cocked an eyebrow at his long time enemy.

"The troops."

"Absolutely not!"

Amal rolled her eyes as the Prime and the Warlord looked at Ratchet, who had turned around from his computer. "Oh, come on Ratch, just give em a chance—"

"I refuse to practically put our lives in the servos of an entire Decepticon army! Optimus you can't expect that to be a better option." Optimus was silent when the three of them look at him.

"While it is a possibility—" "oh primus, please no—" "—we will have to wait until we get back to base before considering those possibilities."

Ratchet narrowed his eyes at his old friend. "So you are considering it?" He asked while placing his hand on his hip. Amal looked at it before smirking and mimicking it from behind his back, making Megatron snort. Ratchet looked at him funny while Optimus smiled the tiniest bit at Amal.

Megatron coughed and tilted his head down. "Just, thought of something." He mumbled. Ratchet looked back at Optimus while dropping his hand to his side and Amal copied him.

"To answer your question truthfully, Ratchet, is yes. We are at dark times, allowing the Decepticon troops to aid us could be vital to ensuring the protection of this planet, the human race and our own as well." Ratchet looked uphappy but nodded before turning around and smacking Amal upside the head.

"AH! ABUSE!"

"That's for mocking me."

Amal rolled her eyes as she rubbed the back of her head. "Do you always abuse your patients?" She grumbled while crossing her arms. "Only the bratty ones." Ratchet mumbled and Amal scoffed before standing up and starting her walk to her bed while turning away. "Admit it, you'd be bored if you didn't—SHIT!"

Amal slammed to the floor with a wince, coughing roughly. "Amalgamous!" The three Cybertronians around her exclaimed. Optimus and Megatron grabbed her arms before carefully helping her up. Amal smiled sheepishly.

"Who puts an IV thingy right there?"

"You. You put it right there."