Chapter 137

Being distracted by Amal's words, Megatron took that moment to quickly attack Unicron form behind, catching the god by surprise. Unicron stumbled at the sudden attack on his back and he turned in surprise, only to get punched by Megatron.

Amal quickly launched herself toward Unicron and took another punch at the Warlord, his helm being thrown back toward Megatron, who punched it back into the ground.

Everybody seemed to just watch for a brief moment, completely forgetting about the fighting each other to just gaze in surprise.

It was at that point did the Autobots realize this was the first time they had seen Amalgamous and Megatron fight alongside each other. Of course they had seen both their fighting styles, and when it came to Amal's fighting it was almost a replica of the former Warlord's.

But to see them do it together was like pure magic.

Whatever one used, the other corresponded with another attack that would allow the previous attacker to bring another attack even smoother. And it seemed to happen with every move.

"It's like they were destined to fight for this." Smokescreen whispered from next to Ultra Magnus, who for the first time had a surprised expression, as if hopeful of this fight.

"I think...you're right, soldier."

Jack watched the fight from a distance for a brief moment before snapping out and holding down his com. "Rafael, what do we do?" He asked and there was a pause.

"What do you mean?"

"There's gotta be something to do. Unicron had to of had another plan to revive Cybertron in case this didn't work."

"...well, there was one thing."

"Elaborate, Rafael." Ratchet butted in and soon everybody was listening in their comlinks. Raf shifted his gaze from the fight to the Decepticon warship in the sky.

"You remember Unicron building that thing at the bottom of the warship?" He asked Jack. Jack looked at the warship and frowned. "Yea. He wouldn't tell us what it was. Why?" He asked.

"That's his plan B."

"His plan B?"

"Yea. In case sacrificing Megatron didn't go quite as he planned, he wanted to make sure he had another way to revive Megatron."

"Great. How do we do it?"

There was a pause and Jack frowned.

"You're not gonna like it."

"What is it, Raf?"

Raf sighed. "No matter how we revive Cybertron, the well still needs to be opened somehow." Jack face felt cold all of a sudden.

"And the only way to do that is to send somebody through."

"You mean like—"

"Yes, Ratchet. I mean like somebody had to die."

~

Megatron and Amalgamous were thrown back, both landing roughly on the ground before rolling back onto their feet and sliding back a few feet. The two stood up, panting heavily as they looked at Unicron, who looked annoyed.

Blackscar appeared on top of a few boulders behind Unicron and snarled loudly, hopping off the rocks and approaching next to the god.

"You are no match for our army."

Unicron seemed to shoot a glare at the Cyber Wolf. Amal huffed and clenched her fist. "An army built off lies?" Blackscar looked taken back and Unicron glanced at him.

"You wanna know what's great about being family to so many Decepticons?" Amal began walking toward the two. "They tell you everything." She said before narrowing her eyes at Blackscar.

"Especially Makeshift."

Blackscar's expression dropped and he looked horrified and angry at the same time. "Whatever he told you is not true." He snarled and Amal scoffed as she continued to walk toward him.

"What? You forget to leave the part out to your pack that you hired Makeshift to take your form and lay down an illegal attack on Seekers, thus almost making them extinct?"

The Cyber Wolf's watching suddenly raised their heads, some snarling angrily while others looked confused, as if now questioning their orders. Blackscar was their expressions and snarled at Amal.

"You shouldn't have said that."

Blackscar launched himself at the girl in an instant, almost reaching her to squish her, but was stopped when a large, Cybernetic grey mountain lion with wings jumped in front of her, snarling loudly and stopping Blackscar in his tracks.

The mountain lions tail swished angrily as Blackscar took a step back. Amal looked up at the Cyber Cat in amazement.

"Starscream?"

The seeker looked back at her for a second and gave a soft grin in his form before turning and launching himself at Blackscar. The two clashed and instantly Starscream had the upper hand.

"Oh, this unnecessary fighting. I grow tired of it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a father to kill."

Unicron turned and began walking away and Amal glared. "Hey, Megs and I aren't done with you yet; right Megs?"

Silence came from behind her and Amal frowned at she turned to the mech.

"Megs?"

The silver mech slowly looked down at her and her spark and heart dropped the moment she locked her eyes with his purple ones.