Chapter 135

The pressure on Megatron's chassis disappeared and he vented out quickly, followed by coughs as his optics opened again.

Unicron grunted as he pushed himself up from the ground where he landed after somebody punted him off of the former warlord. He looked up, locking gaze with a small, blonde haired girl who had her fist raised and an angry look on her face.

Amalgamous snarled as her vision clouded with pure anger she felt after all these years of watching what Unicron did to the humans, her friends and her family.

"You're gonna pay, Unicron! For everything you've done!" She yelled in Cybertronian out of the rage she felt.

Unicron chuckled as he stood up and clenched his servos.

"We'll see about that."

Amal narrowed her eyes before the two launched themselves at each other.

Megatron grunted as small footsteps were felt on his chassis. "Megatron...Megatron, cmon. We gotta buy time for Optimus!"

Megatron sat up slowly, catching Jack in his servos. "Have I ever mentioned how loud you tiny humans can be?" Jack grinned as he stood up on the former warlords servos. "Every once in awhile." The black haired boy said as Megatron stood up.

Megatron turned and saw Unicorn get punted again by Amal, who yelled something angrily at him in Cybertronian. The decepticon leader sighed quietly and Jack noticed his expression.

"Hey, cmon. Megs. I know what you're feeling, but now is not the time. We gotta fight, and then you'll get to tell her." Jack said as he patted Megatron's wrist. The mech knew he was right and he put the boy on the ground gently before powering up his blaster and looking at the young boy.

"Then let's get this son of a bitch."

~

"Optimus..."

Jazz caressed the door as the Prime turned after finishing off the last Cyber Hyena that had tried to attack them. Optimus's gaze softened and he slowly approached behind his second in command. Jazz backed up from it to give the Prime space.

"Unicron's little pets will be back on top of us soon." Cliffjumper said as he vented heavily while approaching the second in command and his leader. Prowl smirked as he readied his blasters again. "But don't worry, Prime. We'll keep 'em busy."

The Prime gave a nod. "Thank you. I will retrieve the Star Saber as quickly as possible."

"Please do, Optimus. I don't think there's much time left." Raf said through the com. "You sound concerned, Rafael." Ratchet voiced in and everyone could hear the faint fighting through the medics com, and they knew he was doing his part in helping save their planet and the humans.

"I am."

"Care to share why?"

There was a pause followed by a shaky breath.

"Amal is taking Unicron head on."

~

"You do this for a living?" Lennox yelled to Spike as he shot out a Cyber Snake's optics, causing it to screech in pain and be finished off by Dart with a battle cry. Spike let out a shaky laugh.

"You get used to the fun."

"I can see. This is a step up from desk duty." Lennox said before a Cyber Wolf suddenly lunged at them over a wall, catching the humans by surprise.

The Wolf snarled and swatted a few humans aside with its paw. "Angry motherfucker, aren't you?" Spike mumbled as he aimed his wrist at the back of its neck and shot out a wire that latched onto it.

The Wolf felt the pinch and let out a loud snarl as it's optic shot back in the direction and saw who had hit it.

Spike's expression dropped.

"Oh shit."

And the Wolf reared up, causing Spike to be thrown in the air.

"Spike!" His team yelled simultaneously. Spike flew around the air wildly as the Wolf bucked and kicked to get the wire off of him. "Oh—bitch!" Spike yelled as he slammed into a wall.

The Wolf suddenly howled in pain for a few seconds with a sharp object going through its body before falling over onto its side in pain, panting for a brief moment before its optics slowly faded to grey.

Spike had landed onto the floor, his whole body aching miserably. He sat up and locked eyes to a pair of yellow optics, his breath hitching for a moment.

"Preda...king, isn't it?" He asked nervously. The giant predacon stared at him for a moment before his plates started shifting quickly and soon a giant mech stood in front of them.

Six other figures appeared behind Predaking, all growling and snarling, but not in a threatening way toward the humans.

Lennox came up behind Spike and slowly helped him up, not breaking his gaze with the Predacons.

"You look in need of assistance." Predaking spoke to them. The humans were taken back for a second before Lennox slowly nodded. "We could use it." He said and the Predacon nodded as he glanced up to see a few of Unicron's minions coming toward them again.

"Focus on helping the other tiny human, we shall cover you from the skies." Predaking said before transforming and roaring to the other Predacons. The others transformed and roared back before they went into the sky to strike Unicron's army from above.

~

For a brief moment, Amal was doing amazing in her fight against Unicron. He blows were doing major damage because of the pure rage she felt toward the god. She thought for just a moment, she could win at that point.

Until a silver mech caught her eye.

And she let her guard down.

Next thing to knew, instead of landing another hit, a punch from Unicron sent her flying across the land.

"Amalgamous!"

Amal hit the floor and she slid across Cybertron's cold surface, landing right on the edge of the well of allsparks.

"A pity you let your feelings get before your punch, Amalgamous."

Amal laid there for a moment because of the pain, feeling a thick liquid dripping slowly out of her mouth. She didn't know wether it was drool, blood, or energon, but what she realized was her arm panel was flashing a blue dot, which meant she was low on energon.

What Shockwave has given her, Jack, Miko and Raf before the fight was about 3 jars of energon to keep them going. He had said before their bodies weren't used to so much fighting and pumping that much energon in such a small amount of time, that they would run through it faster.

Amal managed to move her fingers from the pain and she grunted. She slowly moved her right arm, seeing the holoskin on her arm flicker for a moment as it glitched out. She reached into a pocket in her trench coat slowly and pulled a jar out next to her where nobody could see it.

She brought the jar to her lips and popped it open, forcing herself to swallow the harsh tasting substance quickly, ignoring the burning in her throat.

Her tank wretched but she forced the bad feeling down as she finished the jar and let go of it, watching it roll away from her and into the well of all sparks.

And she let out a slow exhale before placing her hands on the ground.