Chapter 83

"Hey fellas!"

The humans looked at Amal and all smiled as she approached. "You seem to be better." Jack commented. "I've been better, I've been walking around with my spark not beating for awhile and I've been fine, I think a few extra steps would be fine." The blonde haired girl said before looking at the new face among them.

"And you must be Smokescreen. I gotta say these holoform's are getting better looking as we make them." Amal commented and the young Autobot grinned. "There's plenty more where that came from." He said slyly and Amal grinned.

"And he matches my energy! We're keeping him." She said before holding out her hand. "Amalgamous." Smokescreen nodded. "So you're the Amal I've been told about. Jack's said a lot about you." He said and Amal raised her eyebrows. "Is that so?" She questioned while glancing at Jack.

"All good things, not to worry."

Amal nodded with a smirk. "Good, he knows better." She said with a chuckle. "He knows he'll get the fuck beaten out of him if he ever talks shit." Jack rolled his eyes. "Whatever, you're in no condition to be beating people up anyways so I have nothing to fear." He said while patting her on the back lightly.

Amal rolled her eyes and opened her mouth. "Oh I could sti—" Amal stopped and her mouth remained slightly opened and she breathed out slightly. Jack looked concerned and took his hand off her back.

"Amal?" He questioned, grabbing her arm quickly as she suddenly clutched her chest for a moment before meeting the black haired boys eyes and whispering "oh fuck." Before she collapsed onto the floor.

~

"Keep searching! Find him!" The voice echoed angrily across the valley to its troops searching through the rumble and rocks all piled onto each other. "Lord Unicron."

Unicron looked at his second in command, narrowing his cold, purple optics. "What, Deadblood?" He growled and the Cybertronian looked sternly at him. "We've located him." Unicron grinned.

"Then bring him to me."

"Already ahead of that, sir."

Two of Unicron's minions dumped a body of a Cybertronian in front of them and Unicorn laughed. "Finally. The one I've been searching for. The key to dominating thing world." Unicron said, opening the lifeless optics of the deceased Cybertronian.

"Megatron."

~

"I need room. Everybody except Shockwave, Optimus and Arcee, out!" Ratchet barked after getting Amal back into the bed. "Me?" Arcee asked, confused as Ratchet moved to the other side of the human girl.

"I need small hands when we're going to cut her open." Ratchet said before raising his head up. "Jack!" He yelled and after a few seconds the door opened. "Yea, Ratch?" He asked worriedly.

"You ever watch your mom work?" Jack nodded. "She's taught me some stuff." He said and Ratchet nodded before tossing him a drop bag. "Then find somebody with AB negative blood and get them hooked up. Tell Fowler to try and contact June as quickly as possible." The Autobot medic told him and Jack nodded before running back out.

Jack ran into the main room. "Anybody got AB negative blood type?" He asked and everyone looked around at each other, all shaking their heads. "Fuck." He whispered before turning toward Fowler, who was at the computer.

"Is there anyway you can contact my mom? We need her." He said and Fowler thought. "I have one way, but it's risky." He said as he turned to the computer. "Well, it's gonna be risky doing this. We need to do all we can." Jack told Fowler as he watched him type onto the computer for a few minutes before eventually sighing.

"Well, here goes nothing."

And he hit send.

~

The cell phone on the counter buzzed once and then went silent. The woman in the room found it odd, because it hadn't gone off since she had evacuated her home, and her heart swelled as she hoped it was the one who she was missing.

She grabbed it after exiting her patients room and looked at it and her heart beat anxiously.

Meet at these coordinates. Somebody will be there to pick you up. Bring all belongings.

Signed, The Star Bandit

June frowned, hesitating in her mind. What if it was a trap? What if she was being tricked into thinking it would be safe, when in reality she could die.

But what if it was her son? Her baby boy she missed so much. The one she just wanted to hold one more time, the one she hoped she would be able to hold one more time.

So, the woman looked up at the hospital doors, swarming with people in and out, and she walked toward them, not looking back for a second because she knew where she had to go.

She knew where she'd find him.