Chapter 110

"Who comes before me?"

"I, Goldbeak, a Hunter, and Leadwing, my Sparkmate, a Spotter."

The humans gazed in curiosity as they moved to the side of the Cyber Birds to look at who the new voice belonged to. Their eyes were shining with amazement as they saw the body of the new voice.

The Cyber Bird gazing down at them was big, or at least from the angle it seemed big and intimidating, but the look it had on it's face was gentle and welcoming as it stood to it's peds.

"And these four stowaways are—?" The bird asked with raised optic ridges. "These are humans we found in the streets of Radelight." Goldbeak said as he motioned to them with his wing.

"What's up?" Amal said with a two finger salute and a smirk on her face. "Humans such a long way from Earth? This is very unheard of." The Cyber Bird said with its helm raising in surprise. "Well, it wasn't our plan to be." Jack said with a sheepish smile and scratched the back of his head.

"What are your names, young ones?"

"My name is Amalgamous, this is Jack, Miko, and Rafael." The Cyber Bird began walking down the steps that led up to its cliff inside the giant cave. "Amalgamous, who were you named by?" Amal smiled sadly. "Megatron."

The Cyber Bird frowned. "The Leader of the Decepticons?" Amal nodded. "I was raised by them. And these humans have been friends with the Autobots for awhile." She told the Cyber Bird and it nodded before bowing its helm.

"My name is Whitemoon, and I am the leader of the Cyber Birds."

"Whitemoon, we seek your help." Amal told her, beginning to walk past Goldbeak and Leadwing to meet the leader halfway as she reached the ground.

"Help for what?"

"Unicron, he has taken over Earth, and he plans to come here. I feel it. He has taken my friends, my family, by now I would assume. And we can't stop him alone. I have to get to these coordinates, where I can find more help." Whitemoon looked hesitant as she stopped in front of Amal.

"The Cyber Birds have lived in peace all of these Eons, helping you could change that."

"Not helping could lead to the change of rule on your planet." Amal told her. "A change of rule would not affect us, we would still be in peace away from all others." Whitemoon told her and Amal shook her head. "Unicron wants slaves, he wants everyone under his rule. He won't leave you alone simply because you've lived in peace all these eons."

Whitemoon gazed at her. Her spark hammered in her audio receptors as she processed the words Amal had said, knowing she could be right. But she shook her helm, turning to go back to her cliff.

"These two birds will take you to the coordinates you need to get to. But we cannot help you after that. I will not risk the lives of my Flock for this. I will allow you to stay for the Aftersun, but you leave during Aftermoon." Whitemoon told them with her back turned to them.

"Please, you can't be—" Amal motioned with her hand for Jack to be quiet, giving him a look. Jack nodded apologetically as Amal turned her head back to Whitemoon, who glanced back at her.

Amal bowed her head and nodded. "Thank you for your kindness. We are in your debt." She said and Whitemoon gave a silent nod before stretching her giant wings and flying back up to her cliff.

Amal couldn't help but watch for a moment, even when the humans started following Goldbeak and Leadwing out. She gazed up at Whitemoon, who looked troubled. She knew she had hesitated in denying Amal and the humans to proper help they needed, but she had thought about her Flock.

Amal didn't blame her. If complete strangers had come up to ask for help, if it meant risking the lives of her family and her home, then she would most likely not do it too.

The blonde haired girl let out a quiet sigh and turned, finally starting to follow the humans and the two Cyber Birds out of the Cybertron cave.

Her mind swirled with raging thoughts of what she was going to do. She knew she couldn't just sit around once they got to the coordinates and wait for Unicron to come take Cybertron for his own rule, she wouldn't just sit back and allow him to enslave more than he already planned on.

She needed a plan.

And she needed it soon.

Before all hope was lost.