Chapter 14

Amal groaned, shifting uncomfortably on the cold floor. She opened her eyes, wincing from the light she saw. She pushed herself up, wincing from the pain in her arms. 'Must've been the stuff they used to knock me out.' Amal thought as she stood up. She stretched her aching bones and pipes.

Her eyes adjusted and she gazed around to see where she was. And that was when she recognized the familiar Autobot base. Except, the south side of it, where they kept prisoners. She sighed in disappointment in herself. She had betrayed these Autobots trust, and had almost no chance of getting it back.

The blonde haired girl heard a loud shuffle behind her, making her turn. She saw a figure in the cage next to her start to shuffle, and it was when her eyes adjusted that she saw who it was.

"Starscream." She whispered. The seeker pushed himself off the ground, grunting in pain. He groaned, holding his helm. "Damn Autobots." He muttered. It was rare for Amal to hear the seeker use a human curse word, so that's how she knew he was pissed off.

"You okay?" She asked, walking to the edge of her cell. "Besides some aching pipes and damaged wings, I'm surprisingly unharmed." The seeker said, rubbing his neck. He suddenly looked surprised and retracted his servo in surprise.

"What is it?" Amal asked. "My chip is gone." Starscream said. Amal frowned. "The one that—" "yes...that one." Starscream mumbled, dropping his servos. Amal didn't push anymore, since he was already in a mood from their capture.

"I'm gonna go out and try to find Megatron." Amal said, walking toward her cell door. She opened the panel in her arm, pulling out a pair of lock picks and sticking them into her cell doors lock.

Starscream nodded as he watched her cell door swing open in seconds. "Be careful. Autobots may come by to see if we have awaken yet." Starscream said lowly as he glanced down the halls. Amal gave a sideways salute before jogging off in search of her old friend.

~

Amal approached the end of the hallway, seeing the largest cell block in front of her that Miko had shown her.

"This is the biggest jail cell. They said it used to be a bunk for like tanks and stuff, but now it's for any Decepticon goons they get ahold of. It hasn't been used in awhile. I heard Arcee mention it could probably hold Megatron." Miko explained. Amal nodded as she gazed at it. 'It might do that.' She thought to herself before Miko continued back on the tour and Amal followed fast.

Amal opened the panel on her arm and activated her magnetic state in her arms before pressing them against the wall. Her hand stuck to it, making her grin before starting her trek up the wall and into the air vents.

She navigated through the vents until she was hovering over the cell. She gazed through the vent screen, and grinned when she saw a familiar silver, scarred mech sitting in there. His wrists were cuffed and chained to the wall, along with his legs cuffed to the floor, and he didn't look happy at all.

Amal took the screen out quietly and put her hands on the ceiling to Spider-Man her way across in toward the wall.

"You look comfortable." She commented and Megatron's head snapped up. "It's about time." Megatron mumbled. "I got caught up, I'm sorry. Someone got me knocked out." Amal said as she jumped off the wall from 20 feet up and landed on her feet.

She de-activated magnetic mode and approached the warlord. "How long have we been here?" She questioned as she took his leg cuffed off with a click of her hand. "Not even a human day and I want to put a blaster to my helm." Megatron grumbled as she freed the other leg and he wiggled them.

"What happened?"

"An ambush. A skillful one...for Autobots." Megatron stated as she climbed up his frame to get to the cuffs by his servos. She walked across his arm and frowned. "Why?"

"They were looking for you."

Amal turned and stared at him. "Me?" She asked. Megatron nodded with a angry look on his face. It took a second for her to process why they could've done that and she sulked. "Oh." She mumbled, turning back and taking off the cuff. She jumped off his arm as he brought it to the other one and broke off the cuff.

The warlord stood up and adjusted his frame, stretching his pipes. "I'm sorry this happened." Amal mumbled. Megatron almost said a snarky comment back but he saw the guilty look on the humans face and held it back. He sighed.

"I guess it's lucky you got found too, or else we'd be even more trouble." Megatron chuckled. Amal paled. "Yea...about that..." she mumbled. Megatron stopped and frowned at her. Amal dragged her foot across the floor before looking up at her long friend.

"They know."