Chapter 120

"Amalgamous."

The blonde haired girl looked up at Cliffjumper, who motioned her into the operating room that he had been cooped up in for a few hours. Cliffjumper motioned into the room and Amal quickly scrambled in.

Amal gasped softly as she gazed up at the operating table, walking slowly toward it as Cliffjumper gently shut the door behind him as he cleaned off his servos. Astrotrain was sitting next to the table with a long tube running from his arm into Shockwave's. He had a saddened expression on his face as he propped his chin up on his servos and simply stared at Shockwave's grey optic with Frenzy on his shoulder, looking tired.

"Is he—?"

"Everything in his spark was there, so we were able to reconnect all of it back to its original place." Red Alert interrupted her as he was cleaning off his servos with a hard look on his face. "So he's alive?" Amal asked with her eyes lighting up.

"No."

Amal's happy expression dropped. "But he will be in a bit. Hopefully." Red Alert told her as he pushed a tray next to the table. Cliffjumper gently picked up Amal and set her on the table. "Hopefully?" She repeated questionably with her eyebrows furrowing.

"Amalgamous, I have never performed this procedure before. His spark was almost completely out of its chamber, if it hadn't been for the person who did this being so...inconsiderate of slaughtering him in a different way, he might have lost one tube or screw or something that I couldn't replace. Nothing like this has ever been recorded before."

Astrotrain looked up at Cliffjumper as he walked up next to him. "So now what?" Amal asked as Red Alert turned and grabbed two items on the tray he had pulled up, and it was then that Amal realized what it was.

"Cliffjumper, unhook Astrotrain for a moment. If this works, hook him back up straight afterward." Cliffjumper nodded and carefully took the tube running from Astrotrain to Shockwave out of the Decepticons arm and placed it on the tray next to the operating table.

"And now—" Red Alert vented in deeply as he rubbed the two flat side of the items in his servos together. "We bring him back." And the young doctor placed the items on Shockwave's chest plates.

"Clear."

Amal jumped when Red Alert shocked him the first time. The power of the spark jumper made her wince at the thought of that being used on her when she had died and had to be brought back.

Red Alert sighed loudly when nothing happened. "Cmon Shockwave." Frenzy whispered with a sadness in his voice. Astrotrain and Cliffjumper watched anxiously and quietly.

Amal whimpered and Frenzy took that as a queue to hop down and comfort her with a hug, which she gladly accepted from the Minicon she had grown up with.

Red Alert breathed in, rubbing together the defibrillator pads again as his gaze was directed at Shockwave's optic with a determined expression.

"Cmon Shockwave..." Amal whispered as she clung to Frenzy. "We need you." She said and breathed in.

"I need you."

"Clear." And Red Alert placed the defibrillators on the Mechs lifeless corpse before pressing the buttons.

And the scientist jolted straight up.

~

"Isn't it fascinating, Agent Fowler? The enslavement of an entire species in about three earth days...oh it is truly beautiful."

"Go to hell." Fowler said with his arms crossed as he was facing the wall of his cell. Unicron chuckled as he turned to the black man. "You contributed a lot to the Autobots, and even accepted when the Decepticons were amongst you. How you do not accept my army coming to cleanse you of your toxic species? I plan to use this as a lesson, to show them the suffering of trying to deny their true gods."

"Our gods or not, I don't believe it to be your place to teach them a lesson. Cause if I remember correctly, Primus is the one to—" "you will not speak of his name." Unicron hissed, his purple eyes flashing in anger.

"What? Primus? Primus, Primus, Primus, Primus—" Unicron growled as he punched the bars of Fowler's cell, making the human fall back onto his butt. "You are very much testing me just like that little Decepticon girl did."

"Yea, well I learned a thing or two from her about getting on people's nerves." Fowler grumbled as he got to his feet again. Unicron growled, standing up straight.

"Well, trust me, Fowler...it will most definitely come back to bite you in the aft."

~

"SHOCKWAVE!"

Amal had climbed onto the table as fast as she could and jumped in the mech's neck wires to hug the scrap out of them. She full on sobbed, her body shaking from the pure fear she had felt of the thought of losing one of the Decepticons she loved.

"Amalgamous—?"

"Yes, yes I'm alive, you stupid mech." She sniffled as Shockwave brought his servo up for her to hop onto. Amal belly flopped onto his servo so she could hug it as she choked back a sob.

"I thought I'd lost you, Shockwave." She whispered while she met his single. "Yea, whoever tried to scrap you does a pretty bad job at it." Frenzy said as he got to the top of the table.

"Frenzy—?" Shockwave looked over at Astrotrain, who was hooking himself back up so that the scientist could receive more Energon. "—Astrotrain?" He questioned and Amal giggled as she realized that Shockwave was actually confused for once.

"I think we got some explaining to do." Amal said as she sat up on Shockwave's servo. He looked back at her, and Amal for some reason could sense a slight happiness from him as he nodded.

"That would be logical."