Chapter 13

Amal and Predaking had bonded fast, faster than any other Cybertronians had done. Predaking followed Amal almost everywhere if he wasn't being trained by Starscream or Megatron.

Amal was having fun with it, she enjoyed mothering the Predacon, even if it was a pain at some points. For the first month, she had to make sure he was fed often, that he would be walked a lot and that he didn't run off on his own.

But after he got used to his routines, Amal didn't have to worry about him getting into trouble. Well, not as often at least.

Despite his protests, Amal had a slight hint that Megatron was slightly jealous of the twos relationship. But she made sure to make it clear she wasn't replacing him with the metal lizard.

Now, it was 4 months into mothering the Predacon and he was almost taller than Megatron now, which Amal wasn't happy about since she missed the good old days where she could carry the Predacon with ease.

But with him being so big, Amal had to confine him mostly to the upper and lower deck region where there was more space for him, and so he wouldn't damage anything on the ship. Predaking didn't like it at first, but he grew used to it.

Amal was now walking to make sure he had finished his Energon, when her com link went off. "Amalgamous, there's been an Energon surge. We are going to investigate. Standby in case anything goes wrong."

"Will do, boss." Amal responded as she walked through the doors of the Predacon's room. Predaking turned around as she cut off her comlink. He creaked happily and bounced up to her, circling her happily. Amal smiled and scratched his chin, making him snort happily.

As she was checking around to make sure he hadn't gotten ahold of anything important, her comlink started to go off again. She frowned as she heard a faint voice of Starscream.

"Amal...se—the min—troops are no—help!" And the comlink cut off for a few more seconds as she tried to listen closer. Static came back into her ear, and she listened closer in hopes to here the seeker again. Faintly, she heard the seekers voice one last time before it cut out for good.

"Autobots!"

~

"What do you think could've happened to her? Why would the Decepticons want her?" Jack asked as he leaned against the railing. "Bribery." Arcee said simply as she leaned against the wall. "Arcee is correct. This is not the first time Megatron has taken a Autobot or Autobot ally in attempts to get information in return, nor will it be the last." Optimus said as he walked into the room.

"Poor Emily." Miko mumbled. Bee whirled sadly, silently missing one of his partners in crime. "How long has she been gone?" Raf asked as he stood up from the couch. "About two weeks." Bulkhead grumbled, ashamed of himself that he hadn't seen the Cons snag his friend.

"How're we gonna get her back?" Arcee asked Optimus. Optimus looked at her before looking at the coordinates on the computer where the blonde human girl was last seen.

"With time."

~

Four months had gone by now, and the Autobots still had hope their young friend was alive on the enemies warship. The only question was where on it, and why hadn't Megatron tried to bargain yet.

The Autobots has ordered the kids to stay away for a week, so they could fulfill their mission with no distractions. The plan? Capture the Decepticons.

~

Amal sprinted down the hallway, dodging Vehicons that were going to their battle stations. "Fucking shit, fucking shit, fucking shit—" Amal muttered as she ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She needed to get to the control room in order to bridge the grounded Decepticons back up so they wouldn't be stranded and defenseless.

As Amal rounded a corner, she her shots being fired down the hall, followed by a familiar blue and pink Autobot kicking some Vehicons out of the way. Amal scrambled to the control room doors, backing into the room in order to make sure none of the Autobots followed.

The doors shut and she typed in the code to lock them into her arm band, and she heard the loud lock on the door shut inside them. She sighed in relief as she walked backward to the panel.

"The Autobots are aboard, Soundwave. Get a groundbridge to Megatron and Starscream before they—" Amal turned, stopping mid-sentence as she caught sight of a flash of yellow.

Soundwave was cuffed on the ground, with Laserbeak missing from her chamber. Bumblebee stared at Amal and whirred in confusion. "Emily?" He questioned, stepping forward. "Bee..." Amal whispered in disbelief. How did he get past Soundwave?

"You're...working with them?" Bee asked, his optics showing hurt. Amal opened her mouth, forcing her words out. "I... never wanted to hurt you." Amal said as she stepped forward. Bumblebee stared at her before shaking his head.

"I'm sure you didn't."

And Amal blacked out from someone behind her before she could do anything.