Chapter 53

"Where the hell is she going?" Starscream mumbled as he massaged his temple. Megaton didn't say anything as he crossed his arms and legs while slumping in his seat. Arcee was whispering to Optimus harshly about something which made him shake his head at her and shush her.

The motorcycle huffed and slumped down deeper into her seat as Ratchet sighed. "Do you believe Amalgamous will pull through?" The medic mumbled quietly to the warlord sitting next to him.

Megatron gave him a weird look. "What do you mean, dear doctor?" He questioned. Ratchet rubbed his forehead and sighed before making eye contact with the Decepticon leader.

"Will Amalgamous pull through this fight?"

And the Warlord grinned widely as he chuckled and folded his hands.

"You forgot, doctor... a Decepticon never backs down from a fight!"

~

As Amal went toward the room Cindy had her change in, she left a trail of clothes along the way, grumbling as she struggled to get off her shirt. She heard the clicking of heels behind her, making her grumble.

"Amalgamous! Amalga—" "just call me Amal! It pains me to hear you try to say it all." Amal called back out of annoyance. "Could you slow down for a minute and let's talk? You just walked out in front of the most important people of this country and you have to—" "have to what? Go back?" Amal turned fiercely as she managed to unzip her dress.

Cindy stopped in front of her. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "I don't have to do a damn thing for them!" Amal said as she opened her room door and went inside to get her clothes. She dropped her dress to the ground and stepped into her jeans.

"They are the leaders of your country, Amal. You have to—" "they don't lead shit for me." Amal said as she pulled her crop top on. "I've grown up in a Cybertronian ship circling in space. The humans didn't even notice I was gone. Why do I have to listen to them?" Amal told her as she put on her socks and converse.

"Because you're the same." Cindy told her as she stood up. Amal looked at her seriously. "We're nothing alike. Don't ever tell me that again."

And with that, Amal walked back out toward the stage she had left.

~

Amal thrusted the curtain open, making everyone in the room turn quickly to her direction as the murmuring quieted down. Amal steppes in front of the microphone, leaning on the stand it was attached to and rubbing her forehead with a sigh.

"Good and bad...it's something this world has to work on. Nobody is ever truly good, and nobody is ever truly bad... we're all just beings trying to survive." Amal started off, gazing around the audience.

"The Decepticon cause was never to seize control. It was create an equal deal to everyone in this universe. And the Autobots, to keep everyone in order, under one rule. Both good but different ideas. That's why the war on Cybertron started. But what difference from them do it make from the humans?" Amal questioned and everyone looked at each other in confusion.

"The humans have been at war for thousands of year with somebody else with a disagreement. Or to protect their people."

"What's the point your trying to make exactly?" The brown haired reporter asked. Amal looked at him a gave a sly smile.

"My point is there was never good or bad guys in the wars fought. Just people trying to do what's best to survive. People who want to love, live and be at peace with what they believe in. And that the humans have no right to stop them from parting from their long, raging war when we ourselves haven't even come close to that."

Amal turned and walked back through the curtains with the room suddenly erupting in questions.