Chapter 92

Unicron grabbed the blonde haired girl's cheeks, yanking them up and gazing down at the bloodied, bruised face he had managed to mess up. Amal grinned up at him with a mouth full of blood and Energon and he watched some of it slowly drip out of her mouth.

"You give up yet, Waluigi?" She rasped out and Unicron smirked back. "We're just getting started." He whispered before punching her again across the face. Amal head whipped to the side and she panted heavily. Unicron grabbed her throat and brought her facing him again before pressing against her throat to cut off some air flow.

"Did I forget to mention—I'm into choking?" She managed out with a lit laugh and Unicron looked slightly unhappy. "Is everything a game to you?" Amal thought for a moment.

"Yea, basically." She rasped before Unicron let go and she coughed aggressively, leaning over in pain. Unicron growled angrily as he wiped the blood and Energon from his hands.

"Wow, you finish fast." Amal said with a small smile as she sat up. Unicron growled. "Fine. I suppose if you want something harder, you'll get something harder." Amal smirked.

"That's what he said."

~

"Which way, Screams?"

The Seeker sniffed for a moment. "This way." He said confidently before leading the group through the gorge. They all sped after him in their car forms, all anxious and determined to find the ship of the evil that was trying to take over their planet.

"How far do you think they got?"

"It couldn't have been to far. The scent is still fairly fresh." Starscream responded to Bulkhead. "Well let's them before they do any permanent damage to our humans." Breakdown said as he sped up a bit more.

"Cause if they do, I'll make sure to personally put a few dents in Unicron's helm."

~

Amal was dragged from the room she was held in down a hallway, her head hanging low as blood and Energon dripped from her mouth. "Oh, no time to go out now. We got a surprise for you." One of Unicron's minions said, his own holoform grinning as the two tossed her two the ground.

Amal landed aggressively and groaned, pushing herself up slowly as her chest ached heavily. "I love surprises." She said as she sat up, panting slightly. "Then you'll be happy." The Cybertronian said to her as he activated his alt form again and circled around her with his partner following.

"Take a look."

Amal finally lifted her pounding head up slowly and her eyes widened. She shakily got to her feet, tears brimming at the edge of her eyes as she grabbed onto the nearest wall for support.

It had felt like time had slowed down to her. It felt like everything around her stopped and her world finally flipped back over to where it was supposed to be.

It was like just a over a year ago when he had returned after being presumed dead. She was overjoyed, angry, and shocked all at the same time and all she wanted to do was run.

But her legs were shaking as she took a step forward, and then another, and she thought she might collapse if she tried to keep going but that didn't stop her from tightening her grip of the wall as she gazed up with a tear finally releasing itself from her eyes.

She choked back a sob, covering her mouth with her trembling, bloody hand and holding back the feeling of wanting to vomit from the emotions she felt.

She took a shaky breath, swallowing the lump in her throat and opened her mouth finally and let out a weak, but audible:

"Megs?"