Chapter 134

Unicorn threw Megatron aggressively forward with a snarl. "I knew I should've kept that pet of yours to terminate myself. I thought about ripping her spark out myself, just to make her and you suffer a little bit more."

Megatron rolled onto his aft, growling up at Unicron as he attempted to get up with the weak state his body was in. "I would never let you." He snarled and Unicron narrowed his optics.

"But you already let her go twice now, Megatron. To watch her offline permanently would be no different than what you've already caused." Unicron slammed his ped onto the former warlords chassis, unsheathing his own sword from its place on the God's back.

"But my first mistake of all this...was allowing you, one who would overthrow me without a second thought, to serve me, when all you've wanted was to rule in your own name."

Megatron coughed weakly from the pressure on his chassis. "Not anymore...my only goal now—" Megatron locked his purple eyes to Unicron's, and the god could've sworn they flickered a faint blue.

"—is to kill you." Unicron snarled and raised his sword and the former warlord closed his optics, praying that he would be welcomed into the allspark with open arms.

~

"Cmon! This way fellas!"

Optimus shot at the Hyenas blocking his path, grunting in pain from the exhaustion that his body felt from finally being able to run freely after the years of being caged by Unicron.

He quickly hurried back behind Cliffjumper, venting heavily. "Up, up and away." Cliffjumper yelled as a groundbridge appeared in front of them. He jumped into it and Jazz, Prowl, and Optimus were right behind.

The portal closed behind Prowl, who quickly covered their rear as they slowed down. Jazz pulled out a hologram of the ship on a tracking device and a pinpoint of their target appeared.

"Oh Unicron. Should've learned to rearrange some scrap before you decided where it would lie forever." Jazz said with a smirk as they began to walk toward the point.

"Let's just hurry up and get this stupid sword so we can say goodbye to Unicorn for good." Prowl said as he made sure there were none of Unicron's minions still on the ship. "Agreed. Jazz, show up the way." Optimus said and his second in command smiled.

"It would be my pleasure, Prime."

~

"Cmon, get some! Get some, space dogs!" Miko yelled from on top of Bulkhead's shoulder as him and her fired at the Cyber Wolves attempting to rip them apart. Bulkhead couldn't help but smile from the fact that not only was he back to kicking aft, he was also doing it with his best friend.

"So, you wanna explain that new arm of yours?" The green wrecker asked as he glanced at the Japanese girl. Miko flexed her arm that had her built in blaster firing at the wolves. "What? This old thing. Oh, you know. When Unicron yeeted us humans through the space bridge, a piece of my tube cane flying at me and cut it clean off. Badass, amiright?"

Bulkhead chuckled. "It'll be an interesting story to tell your kids, Miko." The girl grinned, only to have Wheeljack grunt a "if we live to do that." as he flung away a Wolf.

"Jackie..."

"All I'm saying is that I don't think we should entirely trust two humans and Prime to take down a literal god."

"If anyone can do it, its them." Bulkhead said and Miko nodded. "Have faith, Wheeljack." She said and the wrecker sighed as he turned to them. "It's not that I don't, it's that we've seen every worse end at this point, wether it be from Decepticons, Unicron—hell, our own planet, I just don't want to find another even worse end."

The girl and the green wrecker nodded when that sunk in as they fired up their blasters again.

"Then let's ensure Prime and those two humans can make sure we won't find another."

~

"Oh, Rafael, how I missed you so." Bumblebee gushed as he watched Raf put a chip into the giant computer that had held the other captive, allowing all the data to be transmitted into his optic so he would read it all.

"I missed you too, Bee." Raf said with a smile. "Gotta say, that new optic is lookin' good on you. Maybe Wheeljack can get it to change colors!" Bumblebee went on as he blasted some Cyber Wolves and Hyenas to keep them away as Raf worked.

"We'll see, Bee. That'd be pretty dope though." The young boy said as he took out the chip once he had all the information and pressed his com.

"Guys, your theory was right. Unicron plans on using dark Energon to kill Primus."

~

"That much dark energon is something that Unicron doesnt posses. How does he plan on doing that?"

Amal thought hard for a moment before he eyes widened and she looked at Jack as she mentally pressed her comlink. "The well of all sparks doesn't open to just anything. It opens to those passing over." She said and Jack frowned when he didn't comprehend what she was saying.

"A sacrifice of dark energon is what he said."

"But why would Unicron sacrifice himself?"

"He's not sacrificing himself, Rafael." Amal said before swallowing in fear as they suddenly caught sight of Unicron shoving a mech to the ground.

"He plans on sacrificing Megatron."