Chapter 131

Megatron fell to his knees, no words escaping his wide open mouth as he stared in such shock and disbelief. The girl that he had raised was alive. The girl he had trained to be one of the best warriors ever seen was alive. The girl who made him feel Cybertronian still and not like a warlord was alive.

The girl he loved was alive.

Optimus was completely speechless. For once in his life time, he had no words of wisdom or anything important to come out of his mouth. The four human charges that he had grown close to, and his comrades he thought to have lost during Cybertron's fall, were alive.

And the femme he loved was also alive.

Another portal opened above all of the United Cybertronians and a roar erupted as a golden figure flew out with seven others following.

"My army..." Unicron whispered as he watched his predacons he had made fly behind a golden Predacon and landed on a cliff, snarling and growling below. Amal smirked, pulling a thin piece of material and holding it up to her face.

"Decepticon engineering never fails to trick even the smartest of Mechs." Amal said, the material glitching into a image of Reaper face as her own voice glitched between hers and the person she pretended to be. Unicron snarled angrily.

A large humming began and grew closer, causing everybody to look up and see the giant, familiar warship coming closer to them. Amal smirked and clicked her comlink. "Thanks for the help guys." Amal said as she saw the familiar Vehicons with their armor that disguised them off, weapons powered up and aimed at the enemies.

"Anything for a fellow Decepticon, Amalgamous." A familiar Vehicon com'd in and Amal nodded before turning back toward Unicron, who was trying to hold back the shocked emotions he felt.

Another portal opened underneath the ship and hundreds of humans came marching through with three leading them, catching Amal by surprise.

"Need some assist here, fellas?"

"Spike! Chip!" Raf said into the comlink happily as he stood on Hot Rod's shoulder and watched soldiers and marines come through, weapons ready.

"Will Lennox." Amal breathed into her comlink and she heard a chuckle on the other end. "We heard the call."

"This won't be anything close to your deployments, Colonel."

"We've been given a rundown by Spike for a few years now...I joined this Army to ensure the freedoms of others, and I'll be damned if I die without trying to get toward that."

Amal smiled while looking at Lennox leading the soldiers. "Thank you, Will." She said before turning toward Unicorn.

Unicron suddenly snarled and said something into his comlink and multiple space bridges opened behind him and hundreds of his army started pouring through, readying up behind him with angry snarls and howls.

Amal watched with a grim expression and Jack looked at her with a slightly worried look. "You still good?" He asked and Amal nodded, fist clenching.

"This is our fight, for our freedom..." Amal looked back at the Cybertronians and humans staring down at her, and that's when she realized just how ready they were to take back what was rightfully theirs.

"Predacons!"

The Predacons all let out sharp squawks, snarls and roars to show they were ready at Amal's call. Amal looked back at Unicron and was hesitant, and Jack noticed and opened his mouth at the same time as Amal to try and keep her spirit up.

"Autobots!"

"Decepticons!"

Both Jack and Amal looked at each other in surprise for a moment before smirking. "Together, okay?" Jack whispered to her with a faint smile. Amal nodded, fist bumping him.

"Of course, Jack. Together."

And the two humans locked eyes with the Cybertronian that had taken their friends and families lives for the past few years and their fist clenched as they shifted their legs to get ready for the battle to begin.

They breathed in shakily, gritted their teeth before both opening their mouths at the same time;

"Roll out!"

"Attack!"

And the Cybertronians let out a battle cry before they sprinted at the enemy without a second thought crossing their mind.