Chapter 151

Everybody was waiting the base, it being almost silent as they waited for the news.

Amal was with the others humans on the platform that was tall enough to talk to the cybertronians at helm height, her feet dangling off the edge.

Amal could see the energy was down because of the news they were awaiting but seeing how many cybertronians were talking quiet amongst themselves, talking about old stories, it made Amal smile.

"What're you smiling about?"

Amal turned to her best friend. "I dunno...just happy to see everybody reunited I guess." She said and Megatronus nodded as he leaned against the wall next to him.

"How come so many of the sparkmates are quiet?" Amal asked curiously. "Sparkmates have a bond with each other. You can hear each other's thought if you allow it." The former warlord said. Amal gazed.

"Really? That's so cool."

"That makes so much sense now!" Miko exclaimed to Jack. Amal, Raf and Megatronus raised eyebrows to them.

"Ever since we were younger, I had random Jack voices in my head and the same with him but with me! Then when we started dating, it just flowed naturally and we kept wondering how it was happening!"

"Since when did you two start dating? Arcee, you owe me money!" Bumblebee exclaimed and the two wheeler turned as she pretended not to hear him.

"During our time on Cybertron."

"I locked them in a room and refused to let them out until they confessed. The tension was killing Raf and I." Amal said proudly and Bumblebee high fived her.

Soundwave walked up next to Megatronus and placed a servo on his arm for a moment before he nodded and she walked away wordlessly.

Amal watched the interaction and blinked when she realised that the new Prime just basically ratted himself out.

"Wait...you and Soundwave?" Amal exclaimed as she stood up. Megatronus gave the biggest shit eating grin.

"THIS WHOLE TIME?"

"Eons before you even showed up." Megatronus said as his spark mate came
back up with some energon in her servos. Amal huffed and crossed her arms.

"This is bullshit! Besides, Soundwave could do so much better if she wasn't stuck with you."

"I know."

Megatronus looked hurt and she gave a small, playful smile as she rested a servo over his crossed arms. Amal chuckled at the comment before glancing over at Optimus looking at his sparkmate, assuming they were communicating to each other telepathically.

She had never seen the Prime smile so much before now. She could tell he was more than happy to have the one he loved back. It made the new Prime's spark swell to know that the Prime could finally have his other half with him again.

The entrance doors opened and everybody went quiet as Fowler walked in.

"Well—?" Jack asked as he stood up. Fowler looked dead faced like he usually did and everybody was eager to know the news.

A slow smile creeped up on the agents face and everybody broke into excitement.

~

After a few days of settling down, a proper treaty was made and signed by every world leader and every Prime present before hands were shaken and agreed that Cybertron and Earth were two halves of a whole and needed to remain that way.

With time to come and after lots of rebuilding, humans were be allowed to coexist on Cybertron just as cybertronians were to coexist on Earth.

Miko and Raf's families were located, thankfully all alive and uninjured. June was told the news of Jack and Amalgamous being kin and was overjoyed to Amal's surprise.

"When we first met, you wouldn't of said that." She joked as June held her. "Times are different now...way different." The nurse said as she pulled away.

"At least now you know of some of your blood relatives." Ratchet said as Amal smiled. "It's nice to know I can always have somebody to go home to."

More of Unicron's followers not present for the battle approached to surrender and offer themselves to the rebuilding of Cybertron. Some even gave away hideouts that could be prone to ambushes.

Fowler proposed a new task force dedicated to hunting down any strays of Unicron's. A task force of humans.

"Humans?" Miko asked in surprise. "Well, considering it'd be selfish to ask every bot to stay here, I think it's time we take a step in Spike's direction to approach new times." Fowler said.

"But I think a Prime would most suit leading them." The agent's eyes trailed to Jack. He raised an eyebrow. "Is this what Optimus was hinting at when he mentioned an earth representative?" He asked.

"More or less."

"I could always take your place if you want." Amal offered. "No...I think the human aspect will be better for me...but I would still need somebody to teach me all these...Prime do's and don't's." Jack pointed out.

"Lucky for you, not only am I a doctor, but I am quite knowledgeable on Prime standards." Ratchet said as he walked up. The Autobots looked surprised.

"Really, Ratchet? You of all b—"

"Ep, ep! I know where I'm needed." The medic said and everybody smiled slightly.

The Predacons had returned after scouting out the atmosphere for any strays trying to escape, Amal greeting the ones she raised.

"Soooo, since when could you transform?" She asked and they all smiled. "It was only recently after Unicron's take over did I figure this out." Predaking answered.

"Huh. Interesting. Well, then maybe you'll have to make it up to me by teaching me how to fly! Maybe a few cool tricks?" Amal grinned and the Predacon she had first raised gave a smile back.

"It would be my honor."

More cybertronians began to appear after Optimus sent out another signal reporting that Unicron's reign was over and Cybertron was habitable again.

And as Amalgamous Prime sat on the old couch in an old base with her best friend beside her, watching cybertronians talk about the future, watching humans discuss the task force plans and help centers for everybody who needed and home, and realizing that this was all real, not just some cruel dream,

she could finally lean against the holoform of the former warlords arm, holding his hand and closing her eyes as her body finally relaxed.

"Amalgamous? Are you alright?"

Amal yawned and with a smile on her face said:

"I'm just...tired, Megatronus."