Chapter 52

Murmurs erupted around the room as many faces turned to aggressive frowns and some of pure humor. Amal swallowed hard and felt her face get heated up. "Sorry, I got a little...excited." The blonde haired girl murmured.

"But uhm, to answer your question, Optimus is a Prime. One of those leaders I mentioned a bit ago, the leader of the Autobots to be specific." Amal informed them. "How many Prime's are there?" The same reporter who asked who Optimus was called out. Amal looked at him again, of course recognizing the chocolate haired boy again and meeting his matching eyes.

"One. Optimus is the last of them. The rest perished long ago." Amal told him. "How did come to be a Prime?" The reporter backed up and the others murmured. Amal raised an eyebrow. "That...I don't have an answer to."

"Who's Megatron?" Another reporter blurted out suddenly. Amal shifted her gaze to that reporter, a blonde haired women with sparkling green eyes. "Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons."

"And they are—?"

Amal thought for a second. "The bad guys, the villains, demons of the night, trump supporters, all those have been names for them. But we prefer just regular Cybertronians." Amal told the reporter, and they all chuckled. Amal felt her confidence rise slightly as she inhaled deeply.

"Why do you consider yourself...bad guys?" Another reporter called out with a frown on his face. Amal shrugged. "We've always been called that. The Decepticons tend to roll with whatever's thrown at them, and nothing we could do could change that it seems. We've been called that for a long time now."

"Then why are you working with the Autobots? Why would you want to be...good?" The brown haired boy asked again. Amal looked at him and suddenly frowned a little. "What do you mean?" She asked. The reporter shrugged alittle. "Well if you're 'bad', then why try to be good? Why the change?"

Amal suddenly got a little offended. "We are good." She scoffed a little. "According to Autobots reports and human reports, you're not." A different reporter pointed out. Amal was taken back as she suddenly got a bit angry.

"So because we have a different hustle then the Autobots, that makes us villains?" Amal asked as she leaned on the stand. "If it's against human laws, yes." A new voice said. Amal followed it to a bald man in the center of the pentagon workers.

Amal stood up straight as she started to glance around the room for a bit. She examined the faces around her as they waited for her to respond, anxious for her words. And she met the familiar purple eyes that belonged to the mech that raised her.

He gave a sideways smirk and a nod, as if to tell her to tell the people what she was thinking. Giving her the word that it was okay to tell the truth. And Amal smiled a little back, making the people of the room frown before she leaned into the microphone.

"Excuse me for one second."

And she turned and walked right back into the curtains as the room erupted in murmurs.