Chapter 103

"Prime."

Optimus didn't look up as he heard the door open. His gaze was at the ground with his arms behind him from the chains that held him and his legs pinned to the ground.

"I must say, this will take some getting used to. Having such a trophy as yourself on my ship to serve as a reminder for what will happen if you try to go against me? I never imagined it so soon. But, brilliant plans sometimes don't need much time."

Optimus didn't say anything as Unicron's peds came into his view. "If you are so worried about your team, they are safe. We have some things planned for them, but whatever causes happen to them in their time here is not my concern. My men will take care of them." Unicron said as he paced in front him, waving his arms up with a smirk.

"You killed them." Optimus said quietly and Unicron chuckled. "Still so sensitive? Those fleshings mean so much to you?" The god said as he shrugged. "I have to say, the thirteen before you were much tougher. I do miss our quarrels from time to time."

"Times change. And those humans were of our team." Optimus said and Unicron rolled his optics. "Oh, please. Spare time the story. I'm very impatient. There was some other human that wanted to speak to you. She's a feisty one, I'd say." Unicron said as the door opened again and Optimus looked up weakly.

"June?" He said quietly in confusion as she walked in, yanking her arms out of the hands of Unicron's men with a glare. "We had a deal." She said as she approached Unicron.

"Look where my last deal ended in." Unicron said as he smirked. "Go to hell, fucker." She spat and the god chuckled. "Very well. Only in exchange for your services." He said before walking out and the door shut behind him as June watched.

"What are you doing her—"

"Optimus, this isn't looking good." June said truthfully as she looked at him. The Prime nodded glumly. "Unicron just revealed about everything that he had to begin with." Optimus looked confused. "Like what?" He asked. June swallowed.

"Jack is his son."

Optimus's optics widened. "I—are you sure?" He asked and June sighed. "He has to be. I didn't wanna believe it, but before I found out I was pregnant with Jack, I knew a man named Chuck. We were close, very close but one day he just...disappeared." June explained as she rubbed her arm.

"Unicron's form is Chuck, slight differences but it's him. As much as I don't wanna believe it, it's true." June explained and Optimus nodded slowly. "It is not your fault." The Prime told her and she sighed. "I wanna believe it, but I can't help but not." June swallowed before hesitating to speak.

"Optimus...I think because I knew him, I can help the future." June said and Optimus looked confused. "How do you think so?" He asked and June sighed angrily. "I—I don't know. It's a crazy plan but when he revealed everything, it got me thinking back when I knew him as Chuck. I already agreed to help him just to get to talk to you, so if I can get closer, play along with his game, then he'll tell me more...and then maybe—" June sighed as she looked up at the Prime with fear in her eyes.

"—there'll be hope again."

Optimus gave a small smile, and she returned it to give each other the encouragement and he nodded.

"Then do what you must."

June nodded with determination in her eyes as the door opened.

"Primus is with you, June. And if the worst has happened to Jack..."

Tears brimmed the human mother's eyes as Optimus bowed his helm.

"He is watching over you as well...while being one with the allspark."