Chapter 91

Amal shifted with a groan as she opened her eyes weakly. She coughed aggressively as her eyesight adjusted and all the memories came flooding back to her.

She sat up, quickly looking around and horror flooding through her as she realized she was in an unknown room. "Optimus?" She called putting desperately. "Ratchet?" The blonde haired girl breathed heavily as she hoped somebody familiar would come.

"They're not here, why don't you leave a message?" A voice said and Amal looked around again. "What do you want? Where are the others?" She asked and the familiar voice laughed.

"Hidden away, safe. And what we want, is for you to cooperate." The voice said as a paw stepped out of the shadows and Amal glared as Blackscar grinned at her with his giant, shape teeth. "And if I don't?"

"Your friends meet their maker."

"Fuck you." Amal spat and Blackscar laughed. "Human beings. Always the feisty ones." He said as two other wolves entered and rounded to grab Amal.

"You under estimate me. I'm not a human."

Amal looked up at them as each wolf grabbed one of her arms.

"I'm a Decepticon, you stupid mutt."

~

"He's known, he's known all along and we just let him come to us and—and—GOD DAMMIT." Breakdown kicked a chair angrily across the room, panting heavily. "Getting pissed won't bring them back." Starscream said as he crossed his arm.

"What did you see out there, Optimus?" Arcee asked as she walked up to Optimus. The Prime looked worried for the first time in awhile and that scared the other Cybertronians in the room.

"Cyber Hyenas, snakes, and Wolves." He told them and everyone's eyes widened. "They left Cybertron finally...to work for Unicron." Bulkhead whispered faintly and Optimus looked at Starscream.

"Would you be able to lead us to them?" He asked and the seeker shrugged while rubbing his own arm. "It has been a long time since then." He told the Prime truthfully.

"Well the kids don't have a long time." Arcee told him and Starscream looked at her wearily. "Please..." Arcee a hand on his arm. "Try...?" She asked hesitantly and the seeker sighed and nodded as he put his own hand over hers and gave it a squeeze.

"Only for you."

~

"I gotta say, you were...purpler than I expected."

Unicron turned around and saw his minions carrying the Decepticons human with them and he grinned. "Amalgamous. We meet properly."

"Can we un-meet?" Amal snapped back as she was dropped on the ground with a 'thud'. Amal grunted as she stood up while wiping herself up and Unicron approached her.

"I'm so glad to finally have you come see the winning team."

"What winning team? I see a crazy Thanos looking dude, two crackhead smoking hyenas and a grouchy group of Cyber Wolves." Blackscar snarled at her from behind and Amal turned to glare.

"Oh yea, yea! Grrrr to you too, stupid fuck." She spat and Blackscar stepped forward threateningly. "Once we are done with her, I'd like to personally terminate her."

"That will not be for awhile, Blackscar, but your request it noted." Unicron said and Amal pressed her thumbs to the side of her head with her hands open wide and wiggled her fingers as she blew a raspberry at the Cyber Wolf. Blackscar snarled in annoyance before taking his place next to Unicron.

"So, what do you want from me, Uni-thot?" Amal asked as she looked at the god, who looked slightly unhappy. "You should watch your tone, unless you were like to end our discussion early."

"Oh please do it."

"What I want from you, is everything the Decepticons know and access to everything." Amal laughed out loud before looking at him again sternly. "I don't even know everything we know. And even the stuff I know, I ain't telling you." Amal said to the god and he chuckled.

"Shall I tell you of the consequences if you were to withhold information?"

"Do I get handcuffed? Cause I gotta tell you, I'm kinda into that so it might not work out like you want it to."

"Not only do your friends get hurt but you do as well." Amal narrowed her eyes. "Hurt me all you want, Fifi La Fume, but if you touch them—" Amal warned and Unicron grinned.

"Perhaps I will take you up on that offer, but if I see you won't be breaking anytime soon."

Amal shrugged as she crossed her arms.

"Do your best, Twilight Sparkle."