Authors Note

Hey guys! If you were looking forward to an update, sorry to disappoint 😅. But I wanted to ask some questions for you guys!

So there's still quite a bit to go before I finish this bolt so don't fret when I ask these but I wanted to think ahead for the future between this book and the second book (of course there's going to be one, I love Amalgamous too much to leave her with just one book).

I figured between my time writing some of the second book after this one I would provide some entertainment using Amal and the gang but I wanted to ask y'all what would be the best, so here's what I've come up with. I would love to hear feedback from y'all on which ones you would like to see and maybe even suggest some stuff of your own.

Here are some ideas for a short story I would love to write for y'all:

-Amal accidentally going back in time on Cybertron before the war

-Amal getting thrown into an Alternate Dimension where the Decepticons never found her/Megatron refused to keep her

-Amal getting thrown into the Transformers Prime that we see on TV and experiencing that timeline

-Megs and Amal moments uWu

-Amal's life growing up on the Warship

So those are all the good ones I have so far, and so I thought I would ask y'all what you would want! And if you can't decide which one is best, maybe I'll have to make a book of like 'oneshots' of these little ideas.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for all the feedback for this book! I say it a lot, but I truly mean it. Amalgamous is my favorite character I've ever created and I had been saving her for awhile and I'm so happy with the way it has all turned out and the feedback she's received. You guys are the best!

Remember to vote and comment, i love seeing what you guys have to say :). And I'll talk to you later my muffins!

-Agirlinsomefandoms