Chapter 58

"Up...down, 1...up...down, 2....up...do—"

"Would you stop doing the pacer test voice in front of my men?" Lennox asked Amal. "But what's the fun in yelling at them when you can annoy them?" Amal said to him. Lennox thought about it for a second.

"That's true. Carry on."

Megatron and Starscream watched from a distance at the human soldiers. The Warlord had a hard look on his face, which the Seeker noticed. "What's gotten into your tailpipe?" The second in command asked. Megatron grumbled.

"Something is not right."

"What do you mean?"

Megatron stayed silent for a second before he looked at Starscream.

"We need to speak with Optimus, immediately."

~

"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?"

Lennox cocked an eyebrow at Amal. "Fun? Really?" He said, crossing his arms, glancing quickly at the men putting their padded head gear on. "What? Can't have any bit of fun around here? Movie night, board games, uno?" Amal listed off with a grin. Lennox rolled his eyes before stepping aside and motioning to men readying themselves while facing toward each other.

"This is what we do for fun."

And the men yelled and ran at each other with the cushioned poles before hitting each other. Amal raised her eyebrows. "Fighting for fun? Now that's what I'm talking about!" Amal grinned and Lennox chuckled.

"So, you dig this?"

"Dude, this was basically my childhood."

Lennox gave her a weird look and she waved her hands. "That's a long story, I'll explain later, but you gotta let me in on this."

"Why did I know I would find you out here?" Amal turned to the new voice and saw Jack approaching them with Miko and Raf following him. "Hey fellas, this is William Lennox. Lennox, this is Jack, Miko and Rafael." Amal introduced.

"So, you're all here with the...Autobots?" Lennox asked slowly. "Cybertronians, basically. We started on different sides but right now we're working together. Enough of that though, let me in this fighting." Amal said as she started toward the arena, only to be stopped by Lennox grabbing her arm.

"These are highly trained men, Amal. You wouldn't stand a chance." Amal narrowed her eyes as Jack chuckled. "Trust me, Lennox. I think Amal can hand me them." The black haired boy told the soldier, who glanced at him.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Let me in there and I'll show you. Don't worry, I'll go easy."

Lennox looked at the blonde haired girl, who smirked. "If anytbing happens to me, I won't press charges...I don't even have a lawyer, Will." She told him. Lennox hesitated before letting her go and gently pushing her toward the arena with a sly smile.

"Then show is what you got."

The men in the arena stopped their fighting as Amal hoped in. "Alright, who's up boys?" She said as she raised her fists, and the soldiers looked confused. "Who're you?" One asked. "Amalgamous, call me Amal. And I'm here for a fight, and a good one." She said as one of the soldiers slowly stepped out with a confused expression.

"You're just a kid." The soldier in the arena said bluntly. Amal suddenly dipped down and swung her legs behind him, bringing him quickly onto his ass. The other soldiers chuckled as the soldier in the arena grunted and propped himself up on his elbows.

"How's that for a kid?" Amal asked while smirking as she circled to the left of him. The soldier narrowed his eyes and stood up while another soldier handed her a helmet. She gently pushed it away. "Thanks, but I think I'll be good."

The soldier stood up and held up his padded pole with a grimace on his face. "Got a name, sore ass?" Amal asked as they began to circle around the arena. "Epps." He said simply before lunging with his pole like a spear. Amal grabbed it and swung it back over his shoulder while bringing her leg around his waist, using his body to twirl herself around on it and pushing all her weight onto him, causing him to face plant into the mat.

"First name?" She asked in his ear before getting off him. Epps panted as he quickly rolled over and got up, grabbing the pole. "Robert." He said with a grunt. Amal wiped the dirt off her hands while smirking.

"Then show me some more moves, Robbie."