Chapter 50

"Hey."

Amal grumbled in her half asleep state, rolling over tiredly. She heard the door to Megatron's cab open and suddenly she was thrown out, landing on her back on the ground, the wind getting knocked out of her. "That was rude!" She exclaimed, sitting up and twisting her back.

Megatron chuckled from in front of her and offered his holoform's hand to her. The blonde haired girl took it and was helped up. "We're here." Megatron said and Amal's spark suddenly sunk. She turned around and gazed at the sight of the building a good 100 feet away from her.

"Wow." She said, watching the busy buzz of loading crew bringing in shipments and business men all dressed up walking in and out. "You said it." Jack suddenly appeared next to her. A camouflage truck pulled up near Optimus and the passenger side opened.

"Autobots."

Fowler stood on the step of the truck and was looking over at them from across the windshield. "And Decepticons." Amal chirped, walking over to the big army truck. Fowler looked a little uneasy. "Yes, and Decepticons." Fowler said as the Autobot holoform's started to appear.

Starscream walked up next to Amal, blowing a strand of hair out of his face. "I already despise being here." He grumbled in annoyance. "You despise being anywhere other than your berth." Amal said to the seeker. Starscream didn't respond, only holding a grumpy look on his face but Amal could see a faint pain in his eyes, making her retract her next statements of sass toward him.

"Couldn't of booked us a flight?" Arcee asked, stretching her back out. "They were all full." Fowler said with a slight smile that made the motorcycle roll her holoform's piercing blue eyes.

"Are you all ready?" Fowler asked as they exchanged looks. The Autobots and Decepticons nodded as Fowler smiled weakly.

"Let's go greet our friends then."

~

Amal glanced around nervously, wanting so badly to be back in the base or the Nemesis, practically anywhere but where she was. But it made her more anxious to know that she couldn't, at least not for a bit because they needed to prove that the Earth needed the Autobots and Decepticons in order to save it.

And what she didn't know was that the key to it was her.

A woman suddenly appeared next to Amalgamous, making her jump. "A—A-mall-game-us?" The woman sounded out slowly as she glanced up from her clipboard. "Uh-mal-guh-muss." Amal said to her with a weary look. "Amalgamous, got it. Sorry about that. My names Cindy. Come with me, you need to prepare your speech!"

"My what—"

Cindy grabbed Amal's arm and yanked her backwards, away from the Autobots and Decepticons. Megatron and Starscream looked confused and worried as they stop.

"Wait, no, she can't—" Cindy pulled Amal into a room just back behind them and shut the door, interrupting the Warlord as they heard the lock click.

"—do speeches..."

~

"Sorry about that sudden interruption. You guys were a little off schedule with ours, so we needed to get you back here fast to prepare."

"Prepare for what?" Amal asked Cindy, looking nervous. Cindy turned to her and held up her clipboard as she pointed to a time slot on it. "Your speech!" The brown haired girl exclaimed. Amal paled. "My...my speech?" Amal whispered nervously.

Cindy nodded. "To the press, the people! You must've forgotten, silly goose. But cmon, we need to get you dressed real quick. I hope you brought something else...other than that, they don't really approve unformal outfits I think." Cindy told her before pushing her toward a dressing room in the place they were at.

Amal swallowed nervously and she thought of a millions curse words toward Agent Fowler for not telling her any information. Cindy sat her down in front of a mirror and suddenly pulled out a bag. "Where the hell did you even—" "hush and let me work darling, we want you to look amazing for this." Cindy hushed her as she began to pay her face with a sponge.

Amal grimaced as she wanted to protest but decided to swallow her words and deal with the woman caking her face. Cindy worked fast and it seemed like seconds she had Amal stand up and wait for a second as she disappeared into a closest nearby.

Cindy came out with a grin and something in her arms as Amal turned around. Amal paled. "Hell no." Amal told the brown haired woman. "Hell yes!" Cindy said, grinning as she pulled up Amal's shirt. "Just get in it. I'll explain later." Cindy told her. Amal sighed heavily and took off her shirt, followed by her pants before slipping into some business casual clothes.

Cindy helped her get dressed and grinned. "All ready!" The woman said before grabbing Amal's wrist and her clipboard on the desk. She yanked Amal out of the room, making the blonde haired girl grumble in annoyance.

"What speech is this anyways? Just to some reporters and stuff, I guess?" Amal asked Cindy as she dragged her through a door that lead to some kind of backstage area. Cindy looked to her as they approached a curtain with faint murmuring on the other side of it.

"What do you mean?"

"Why am I doing this?"

"Because your friends depend on it."

"What do you mean? I thought you said this was to the people? Like the people of the press." Amal told her. Cindy laughed nervously. "The people of the United States." Cindy told her. Amal paled.

"And the people of the pentagon, and the White House. Including the president."

Cindy checked her watch and hummed. "You're on, right on time! Good luck!" Cindy said, grinning at Amal as she took a few steps back. Amal opened her mouth. "Wha—"

And the curtains opened.

Thank y'all so much for almost 16k! That's insane! I love y'all so much, please remember to vote and comment, I love your feedback