Chapter 122

"Lord Unicron."

The god looked at Blackscar, who was approaching in his Wolf form with a nasty look on his face. "There is a human...he wishes to speak to you."

"Unicron speaks to no human upon their request." He growled and Blackscar shook his helm. "This one is different..." the Cyber Wolf told him, which made the god turn to him with a growl.

"How so?"

"He spoke perfect Cybertronian, sir."

Unicron processed it before slowly smirking.

"Then bring him in."

~

It had been three months since Unicron had began his rein, and things weren't...as June was expecting them to be.

While yes, she felt terrible for the humans whenever she watched them go through the hard labor that Unicron forced them to do, which consisted of building on top of all major monuments and buildings with remindings of Unicron being leader, June knew it could be worse if she had not stepped forward to be the gods 'second in command'.

Were it not for her, the humans wouldn't even have the necessary resources to even be living. So with much convincing after witnessing humans collapsing from the work and no food or water, Unicron divided humans into jobs; ones for food, ones for water, one for shelter/monuments, ones for clothes, and ones for entertainment.

What June didn't understand is why Unicron hadn't already gone back to Cybertron and begin his rein there. She had tried to ask once but was shut down almost immediately and now feared to ask again.

Something was holding him back, she didn't know what but there was something that made him hesitate.

And she needed to figure out what is was.

~

"What is this?"

"Lord Unicron, I come to serve you."

The human male kneeled in didn't of Unicron and bowed his head, without the god having to tell him. He looked suspicious.

"My servant here told me you requested to speak to me...a request in perfect Cybertronian." Unicron said as he walked closer to the human with his servos folded behind his back.

The humans looked up at him and nodded. "I have been studying your kind for years. I have learned your language and your ways of life, because i have been fascinated by your species since they arrived."

"Funny. I do not remember you being apart of Autobot or Decepticon causes." Unicron said with a unconvincing look on his face as the brown haired man stood up. "That is because I am not apart of either. When the Autobots first landed, I was merely there to bear witness. The government told me it was nothing, some failed experiment of there's. But no experiment that my government had ever made compared to your kind." The Human smiled.

"I was amazed, and that amazement consumed me to learn more, and so I did. I tracked every move of the Autobots, eventually learning of the Decepticons and learning theirs too. But when I heard that they fell into your servos...I realized they were weak." Unicron looked surprised.

"They are now under your rule just like that. That means I have been studying the wrong ones, that I had been yearning to be among the wrong ones when in reality, it should have been you I was seeking to serve." Unicron looked impressed as the human got to his feet.

"I wish to serve you, Lord Unicron, my one true master, and help shape the human race again, make them pay for what they had done to this world." Unicron smirked ever so slightly.

"I have to say, I am quite moved by yours words...I have never heard such poetry. What is your name, human?" He asked and the brown haired man bowed his head.

"My name is whatever you decide I am to be addressed by."

Unicron looked at Blackscar who was standing next to him and the Wolf smirked as his tail swayed. Unicron chuckled as he turned and began to walk.

"Then come, Poet...you have much more to learn from me then those Autobots and Decepticons."

~

Fowler breathed out heavily, wiping the blood from his mouth as he stood up straighter. The female across from him panted, raising her blood covered fist in front of her chest that went up and down heavily.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as Fowler raised his fist. The former Agent swallowed while twisting his neck before focusing on her.

"I know."

And the two threw a punch.

~

"Get up, Smokescreen!"

The young Autobot vented heavily as his vision wavered. He stumbled to his peds, holding his helm. "Fuck him up, Smokescreen." Bulkhead said through the bars of the cage that separated them.

"I dunno...I dunno, Bulk." He whispered, his voice shaky as the dark Energon controlled Cyber Wolf across the arena snarled.

"Fight him, kid. You're strong." Bulkhead said, gripping the bars with his servo. "Frag, I cant." Smokescreen murmured as he stumbled to his knees, making the Cyber Wolf take the opportunity to lunge at him.

Before the Wolf could collide with the young Autobot, Smokescreen quickly transformed his servo into blaster and raised it up into the direction the Cyber Wolf's mouth was closing in.

The Wolf latched onto his blaster with the end going into its mouth. Smokescreen looked up at him while grabbing him by the throat.

"This is for the humans."

And the crowd cheered as the back of the resurrected Cyber Wolf exploded open from the blast with Energon flying everywhere.

Smokescreen panted as he heard Bulkhead move behind him. "Good work, kid." The young Autobot shook his helm with a sad sigh as he walked toward the exit as it slowly opened. Smokescreen wiped the Energon that leaked from his wounds, grimacing while flicking it off his digits.

"Cmon kid, lets go find something to eat and find Bee." Bulkhead said, wrapping his arm around Smokescreen, who looked exhausted from the fight he was forced into.

"Yea...sounds good, Bulk."

~

"So, tell me Poet, what do you have to offer me?"

The brown haired man gazed up at Unicron. "I have been studying your kind for years, I have gained intelligence on not only them, but human factors of coexisting alongside you." He said to the god. Unicron raised an optic ridge.

"Is that so? And what things would you provide?" He asked and Poet smirked. "I worked for the Military for almost all my life, I have some government intel I could provide with ease. Access to weapons and out of this world products you would not believe." He told the god, all while watching him smirk down at himself.

"I am impressed, Poet. A human has never approached me with such an offer. It is all tempting." Unicron said as he gazed out the window of his ship.

"I have two other close friends who have studied with me. They prove to be on the same intelligence level, maybe even smarter. They have helped me learn and conquer through these times."

Unicron smirked slowly.

"Then I suppose you leave me no choice but to accept, Poet...welcome to the winning team."