Chapter 144

The blonde haired girls opened slowly and she squinted at the bright lights shining over her. She groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing her head. "Was that all a dream?" She mumbled to herself before the door opened and she saw a familiar doctor's holoform come in with his back facing her, cursing up a storm.

"Stupid, fucking, no good human technology. I offered to make some adjustments but noooo."

It was rare to see any of the Cybertronians use the human curse words, so this was a lovely sight for the girl to wake up to. She cracked a smile.

"Such fowl language, doctor."

Ratchet almost jumped out of his boots, dropping his clipboard in the process before spinning around. "Amalgamous." He breathed out and quickly made his way toward her.

"I guess that a 2 star review on yelp for you, Ratc—"

Amal was cut off by Ratchet giving her a gigantic bear hug, catching her by surprise for a moment before she slowly hugged back despite her body being so sore.

"This is new. I think I definitely earned this after dying three times. That's gotta be a world record." Amal said and Ratchet pulled away. Amal was shocked to see faint tears in the Autobot medics eyes, softening her expression.

"Oh Ratchy—"

"You saved everybody, Amalgamous."

"Oh, I can't take all the credit—"

"Raf, Jack and Miko told me everything. You planned all of that, Amal. Earth and Cybertron as still here thanks to you." Ratchet cut the girl off. Amal scratched the back of her head.

"I think it's the least I could do."

"You saved my home, Amal." Ratchet said and placed a hand on her shoulder. Amal gave a small smile. "You can get as many hugs as you want for the rest of our lives." He said and Amal sniffled.

"You're gonna regret saying that."

Ratchet chuckled and dropped his hand off her shoulder. "Maybe I will, Amalgamous." The doctor stopped for a moment and smiled. "I guess I should call you by your official title now, Amalgamous Prime."

Amal looked surprised, like she had forgotten for a moment before getting a shit eating grin. "You have to do what I say now." She said and Ratchet rolled his eyes.

"Of course I do, but you still have much to learn. Under Optimus's supervision. So if I see something is not to fit then I will report it to him as so, got it?" Ratchet poked her nose and Amal angrily crossed her arms with a huff.

"Oh whatever, grumpy. Now, first order is let me out of this bed." She said as Ratchet walked around to check her vitals.

"Not a chance, Amalgamous. You were out for two weeks. I have to make sure everything in your body is in place. Shockwave checked you over but I want to double—" Ratchet was cut off by the sudden sound of a flatlining sound followed by the door opening then slamming shut.

The doctor turned and saw the bed empty and let out an angry huff as his fist clenched.

"So that's how its going to be."

~

Amal quickly ran down the hall in her shorts and oversized shirt and turned a corner so she could look back to see if Ratchet was following her yet. It seemed the coast was clear so far so she looked around and realized she seemed to be in a military type hospital, probably filled with soldiers and marines from the battle on Cybertron.

She looked at a sign on the wall and saw an arrow pointing to the waiting room which she quickly followed. As Amal rounded the corner once again, she stopped when she saw a familiar grey haired holoform smiling as he stood there talking to two others, all of their backs facing to her.

Amal was frozen for a moment. She wanted to slap herself to see if it was real or not. She thought maybe it was another dream, that as soon as she was almost to him that she would wake up and realize the Mech she cared for wasn't with them anymore.

But as she continued to stare at him, she realised just how real it felt. And she knew this was it. They were all here, every Cybertronian and human she loved.

And the one she loved the most was right there, unaware of her presence.

And as tears of happiness filled her eyes, she began sprinting toward him. The other holoform'a he was talking to turned when they heard her loud footsteps, smiling when they saw her and knew what she was doing before they looked at the gray haired holoform.

He frowned and turned just as Amal let out a loud "MEGS!" before full on tackling him to the ground with her legs wrapping around his waist and her arms around his shoulders, full on sobbing into his chest with pure shakes of happiness through her body.

"Megs! Megs, I'm so fucking sorry. I'm so sorry, I love you. I love you so fucking much, you mean the world to me. I'm so sorry i never told you." Amal sobbed with a tight hold on his body.

"Amalgamous...oh, Amalgamous." Megatron sat up and hugged her back and the two simply held each other for a moment, just gripping onto the reality that they both were scared wasn't real.

And they more they sat there, the more they realized just how real it was and how it wouldn't be ripped away again.

Megatron pulled away and looked at Amal's face. She sniffled and let out a quiet laugh when she saw he was crying too as he placed a hand on her face.

"Amalgamous...you never cease to amaze us." He whispered and she chocked on her laugh as she sniffled. "To amaze how many times I can cheat death?" The people around her chuckled as she looked around and saw two familiar faces.

"Knocks, Breaks—" She said and the two knelt next to the two. "Your eye—" Amal said and touched Breakdown's face. He smiled sheepishly, grabbing the young girl's hand gently.

"Just a little battle wound. It'll be a hell of a story." The Mech said with a smirk as Megatron stood up with the blonde haired girl still latched onto him. Knockout gently ran her fingers through the young girl's hair with faint tears in her eyes.

"Oh, Amalgamous. I don't even think we can express how grateful we are to have you." Knockout whispered and Amal put her hand on top of hers with a small smile.

"I could say the same about you guys."

"Why don't we go show everybody that Amalgamous Prime is back up and running." Breakdown said as he motioned to a set of doors and Amal nodded eagerly.

"Yes, please. Before Ratchet finds me and beats my ass."

"What do you mean?"

"You think he let me sprint out here willingly?"