Chapter 107

"You wanna know what my last words were? Well, of my first death, not the last one which was like...'ah shit'—?"

"It was 'oh fuck'."

"Rightttt, I remember. That was just after I clutched my tit."

Miko and Raf rolled their eyes as they all walked along the surface of Cybertron, following the coordinates that Amal had on her panel.

"Alright, so what was your first last words?"

"It was, oh Primus I gotta remember right...I'm positive it was 'hey Megs, did y'all blow a hole? There's a lot of glowing blue in—' and that's it. That's all I remember. I think I was trying to say 'in front of me' but ya know, blaster fires don't care if you finish sentences or not." Amal said as she tapped on her glitching panel.

"That's...wow." Jack said with a chuckle. "I know, stupid right?" She said and the humans nodded teasingly. "If I was in a situation where I was gonna die in a badass way, I'd have my last words be something like 'Viva La Resistance!' And go down fighting." Miko said as she made punching motions and the other giggled.

"I'd probably have something meaningful, like how much I love all of the gang." Jack said and the other nodded. It was quiet for a moment before Raf quietly said "I say 'the million dollars is in—' and then make sure I die before I finish."

All of them busted out laughing as they walked, stumbling a bit from laughing from hard. "Raf, if you said that, that would be legendary." Miko said as the young boy grinned proudly. "Of all people, you would do it." Amal said between giggles.

"I dunno, when Unicron was holding us, I blacked out. I couldn't find words to say."

Jack hummed in thought as they finally began to calm down again. "Now that I think about it, I didn't either...wow, the Autobots and Decepticons think we're dead without saying any last words..."

Miko let out a long 'pffffffftttttttt' before beginning to laugh. "I called that Hyena thing—a Cyber cunt—" Miko giggled hardcore and the other bursted out in laughter as well. "My 'last words' were calling one of Unicron's men—a Cyber cunt."

This time, the humans had to stop to let out their giggles and laughter, almost in tears from laughing so hard. Amal clutched her stomach in pain, coughing roughly. "That's absolutely rich, oh Primus!" She exclaimed as they began to calm down.

"Geez, we're really losing our marbles."

"Maybe the air is toxic." Miko giggled and the others did the same at her joke. "Yea, like it just makes us laugh uncontrollably and find stupid shit funny." Jack said as he stood up from when he had sat down to let out his laughter, unclenching his stomach.

Amal got up and looked at her panel again as she began to slowly walk back onto the patch she had marked to get to their destination. "Alright I guess we should get back on track if we want to find those—"

All of them froze and packed as a sudden and loud screech cut off Amal, realizing it was directly over them.