Chapter 5

"A human?"

Amal stared at the Autobot leader, frozen with confusion and fear of what would happen. "I—gu—" Amal stumbled from pure shock. "Don't worry, human. I will not harm you, but I need to get you safe." Optimus said, reaching out for her. Amal flinched back, falling onto her butt and scooting away.

"Oh no no no no, not today satan!" She said before bolting away. She heard other Autobots behind her come through the portal as she started to reach the end of the tunnel. She heard the sound of an engine approaching, making her look back.

Her eyes widened as she saw a familiar pink and blue motorcycle approach at high speeds. Before Amal could do anything to stop her, like throw a punch or leap away, an idea struck in her Decepticon like mind.

So she stopped running.

The motorcycle transformed and grabbed her, pulling her aside behind a rock. "Hey, it's okay kid. We got you covered." Arcee said to the human. Amal nodded, acting frightened to be convincing.

"Optimus, I got the human you saw." Arcee said while pressing the side of her audio receptors. Amal frowned wondering why until she remembered the com link. 'They must have one like us. But they have to click something for it? Lame.' Amal thought to herself.

"Copy that. Ratchet, send a ground bridge, I'm letting the human back through." Arcee said before her hand dropped to her side. "Listen kid, there's a lot of explaining to do, but I just need you to stay calm." Arcee said the Amal. Amal nodded, still putting on her act.

And soon, a groundbridge opened up right next to them. Arcee set Amal down and pointed at it. "Go through that. Trust me, it's safe." Arcee said. Amal stared at her for a second before looking at it. She started walking toward it, touching her arm slowly to disable her coordinate tracker on there without Arcee noticing.

And as she got closer, the young girl couldn't help but grin a little as she realized just how much information she would getting from the Autobots themselves without them even realizing it'd fall right into Megatron's servos.

~

Amal stared at Ratchet as the ground bridge closed behind her once she walked through. Ratchet blinked, opening his mouth to say something until a voice came over the computer.

"Ratchet, we've located Cliffjumper. Be prepared for a ground bridge soon."

'Cliffjumper.' Amal thought. 'He was with them. He fought with Optimus. How did I not realise that?' Amal wondered to herself.

Ratchet turned, clicking a button on the computer. "Will do, Optimus." He said. "And make sure to keep our guest company until our return." Optimus said before going silent on the com.

Ratchet turned, staring at the blonde girl again. "So, who're you?" Ratchet asked. "Is that how you greet your guest?" Amal asked, crossing her arms. Ratchet looked surprised, blinking his optics before scoffing.

"Humans..." He mumbled. "Aliens robots..." Amal retorted back, rolling her eyes. Ratchet looked astonished by her behavior toward them but shrugged it off. "My name is Ratchet, I am a automatic robotic organism from the planet Cybertron. An Autobot for short."

'Yea, no shit.' Amal thought. "Autobot..." she breathed out, processing that she was finally meeting the Autobots face to face. "Yes, an Autobot. Along with my friends that you saw out there." Ratchet said. "Wow...that's so, cool." She murmured to put on her act even more.

"Yes...I suppose. You're taking this a lot better than most would." Ratchet commented as he eyed her wearily. "I dunno. Might be the shock settling in that I'm in denial...probably not but still." Amal said as she started walking toward a flight of stairs.

"Soooo, Cybertron, you said? What's that?" Amal played dumb, settling down onto a couch after getting up the stairs. "Cybertron was our home planet. But war consumed it, poisoning the planet to its core and forcing us to leave. Now, we're trying to save your world from the Decepticons." Ratchet explained while typing on the computer.

"De-what now?" Amal questioned, frowning to go on with her act. "Decepticons, ruled by the blood thirsty warlord Megatron." Amal scoffed mentally. 'More like a extremely angry kitten.' She thought to herself. "But luckily, Megatron seems to have been lost in deep space, most likely dead." Ratchet said.

Amal smirked when he turned away, crossing her legs while leaning back against the couch.

'Oh, you have no idea buddy.'