Chapter 26

Amal was ordered to sit behind a rock with Megatron and Starscream as the Autobots engaged in combat. Optimus and Arcee we handling the biggest of the bunch, a giant T-Rex with a very pissed off attitude. Bumblebee was handling one of the smaller ones, a metal Velociraptor who had a taste for the bug.

Bulkhead was dealing with the other one, which was a metal Triceratops with a few dents in him before Bulkhead let him have it. Amal watched and grumbled. "We should be helping." Amal muttered. "No, we should be helping." Megatron motioned to himself and Starscream.

"Well they look like they need some help."

Megatron thought for a second. "What better do we have to do? If these Autobots can't take them, then we'll be stranded here for Dinobot food." Starscream muttered bitterly. Megatron nodded in agreement.

"I should be out there! I could take these down in a few minutes compared to these Autobots! Megsy, please, I'll say it's the Holosuit that helps me, just—" "you're not going out there." Megatron cut her off.

"Why the hell not?" Amal asked angrily. "Do you even have the holosuit on?" Megatron asked. Amal huffed and crossed her arms angrily. "That's what I thought. Stay." Megatron ordered before jumping out from behind the rock with Starscream following.

And all the human could do was watch until she knew it was her time to show what she really was.

~

Bumblebee grinned as he was chucked into the canyon wall, shaking his head in pain before dodging another blow off the raptors tail as it attempted to smack him with it. He had already been smacked way too many times, and he knew he'd have some pipe damage from it.

As he thought he was just too tired to go on, Megatron jumped and landed on the raptors back, kicking it in its sensor point, making it smack into the ground and screech in anger. Megatron flipped backwards, kicking it in the side and sending it a few feet away.

"Thanks." Bumblebee said before firing his blasters at the Dinobot. "How're you able to do that?" Bumblebee questioned the warlord. "Holoforms make you smaller but don't take away your strength." Megatron said simply as he stood next to the scout. "Really? That's wicked cool. I need to do that more often then." Bumblebee said as the raptor started to get up.

All this made Megatron frown. He didn't understand. He'd tortured this scout, ripped out his voice box, and left him to rust like a piece of scrap. Why was he so kind to him?

Bulkhead grunted while shoving the Triceratops off, making the creature itself grunt as it struggled its paws after the blow. Starscream sighed as he started running at the creature, jumping a kick it in the side of the head.

The Dinobot rolled, roaring in anger before slamming into a wall. Bulkhead vented heavily. "Thanks." He said to Starscream. Starscream nodded in response as the Dinobot got up and turned to them, growling in anger. The Autobot wrecker and Decepticon seeker readied themselves as the Triceratops roared and charged for another attack.

It looked to be in the clear for a winning on the two sides versus the dinobots, until Arcee had sent the T-Rex flying again, making it slam harder into the wall. The T-Rex got up and turned slowly, it's nostrils flaring as it's purple eyes glowed brighter than before.

Optimus and Arcee readied themselves for it to charge, except it didn't. It opened its mouth and let out a large roar which mixed with the flames that erupted from its gigantic jaws.

Arcee and Optimus were slightly burned as they dodged it, sliding to the side and hiding behind some rocks. The flames spread farther, slightly hitting the others, but not enough to do some serious permanent damage. Optimus and Arcee on the other hand, down for the count.

The T-Rex stopped, looking at the flames that were spreading across the sand that was soaked in Energon from the battle, making the two Autobots it wounded trapped in the circle with no way to escape. The flames grew, making it impossible for any of the other to get through.

Except Amal.

Amal glanced from behind the rock and saw she was trapped in the flamed circled, grumbling bitterly as she wondered how they were going to get out of it.

But it seemed she wasn't the only human trapped.

In the clear center of the circled, sat the three humans allies, looking fearful as the T-Rex circled around to try and find the Autobots. The other two Dinobots joined it in the circle, easily walking through the flames undamaged.

The raptor saw the humans and screeched at the other two Dinobots, making them look at the humans. Miko for the first one in her life, looked frightened while Jack pushed the two of them behind him as he scooted all of them back.

The T-Rex, angry it wasn't seeing the Autobots it injured, stomping one foot on the ground, lowering it self down, ready to charge.

From behind a rock, Optimus saw this and attempted to get up, but his leg gave out from its wounds and he fell against the boulder, grunting in pain. He was useless now, and he felt it as he watched the T-Rex prepare to charge.

Amal walked out from behind her rock, toward the humans. The Dinobots snarled at her, but let the T-Rex take them. The T-Rex growled, watching the humans.

"You guys look like you need some help." Amal said as she walked up casually. "Oh just a little." Jack said, standing up quickly. "So you have a groundbridge maybe?" He questioned. Amal shook her head.

"Blasters?"

"Nope."

"Sleep darts?"

"Nada."

"Then why're you out here? Risking your life to—" Jack stopped when the T-Rex roared and started charging, and he knew it's be seconds before it came upon them.

Amal sighed as she looked at Miko. "You wanted to know how I was a Decepticon, right?" Miko nodded as Amal turned and started walking toward the charging Dinobot, stopping after a few feet and watching it open its jaws.

Amal turned and smiled lightly at the humans. "Because Decepticons never back down from this kind of fight."

Amal's fist collided with the T-Rex that almost plowed over her, every bit of metal in its body shifting painfully as the force from her punch racked through its metal body. The T-Rex roared in pain as it had still attempted to charge, only to have the force cause it to flip sideways, landing loudly a few feet away from the humans.

Amal shook her hand slightly, looking at the humans with the shocked expression on Reid faces. She motioned with her head for them to get out of there, which it took a second before them to snap out of their gaze, but they scrambled to stand up and stand running to some cover.

Amal turned to the T-Rex and grinned as it stood up and shook its head in pain, snarling up at Amal. "Come on, big boy. I'm ready for round 2." Amal said as she rotated her shoulder in a circle and cracked her knuckles.

The T-Rex roared, and charged once again, along with the other two Dinobots behind the blonde haired girl.