Chapter 20

"I cannot risk a human being injured—"

"Bro, with all due respect, I don't care. I've been doing these missions since I was like, five, I can find my way in and out of anything goes wrong."

"What can a human possibly help with on a mission such as this? The radiation would kill you." Ratchet grumbled. Amal digged through her pocket, pulling out a disk like object that fit in her palm an held up the tiny object. "This, is a holosuit. It can protect me from any gas, radiation, bullets and almost any blasts that an Autobot and Decepticon could deliver. It also has tracking sensors to locate it anywhere in the universe." Amal explained. "This is what I'll be wearing to protect myself."

Megatron stepped next to her. "I vouche for her, Amalgamous has been doing these for longer than some of our troops. If anyone can make this go quick and safe, it's her. She's valuable for this stuff to be transported safely and quietly." Megatron said. Arcee looked ready to snap some snarky remark but Optimus spoke up.

"Very well. But let this be your warning. Considering the circumstances right now, this was apart of your deal, anything to happen, is not to be put on Autobot blame." Optimus said. "I don't have to put that blame on you, it seems you guys already do it yourself from time to time. Just don't worry about me." Amal said as she walked up to the groundbridge launchpad.

Ratchet glared as he powered up the groundbridge. The rainbow portal appeared in front of the blonde haired girl. The Autobots walked behind her, watching it come into full view. Megatron and Starscream appeared next to her and looked at her.

Amal placed the holosuit onto her chest and activated it, letting the almost invisible armor surround her body. The human girl looked at her friends and smirked.

"Ready to raise some hell?" She mumbled as the warlord and seeker smirked.

"With pleasure."

~

"Beep...beep...beep..beep..beep.."

"Will you shut up?"

"I wanted to make sure you were hearing the beeps." Amal said innocently as he held the tracker in her hand. "My audio receptors are more advanced than yours." Megatron said in a 'matter of fact' tone as he looked around the cave.

"Yea but mine are better than regular humans." Amal whispered lowly to him as her and Starscream high fived with a snicker. "You're gonna get caught by them, and then hell's gonna break lose." Megatron said with a optic roll. "And that's my problem to deal with." Amal said raising her head high before glancing back at the Autobots.

"Yo, y'all can chill out back there." She called as the Autobots gazed around the cave in curiousness and alertness. "It's responsible to be prepared in case of any unexpected attack." Arcee stared bluntly as she looked around with her blaster powered up by her side.

"Okay, well I'm pretty sure the only attack that will happen down here is a panic attack from any humans who happen to see us so—" "duck!" Amal was shoved down onto the ground by Megatron as a large item was launched through the air in front of them.

"Whoa, what the fu—" Amal scrambled out of the way of another item as it was launched at her, Megatron and Starscream. Megatron and Starscream slid in the opposite direction, hiding behind a rock as the Autobots raised their blasters in the direction of the object came flying out from.

Amal grumbled as she propped herself up on her elbows, staring down the tunnel that the attack had been launched from, and a pair of glowing purple eyes opened in the darkness.

A paw stepped out from the darkness, followed by a loud snarl. Amal whistled. "Woo, we're fucked." She said as a gigantic metal head appeared from the shadows. It was in the shape of a wolf's skull, but it's glossa was long and hung out of its mouth sloppily and a strange green gunk dripped out of its mouth and eyes.

It's body was mangled and rusted in some places, but it still looked hungry and ready to pounce. What scared Amal the most about it was the emptiness in its eyes, like it was dead and had nothing to live for. But it's body language showed determination as it gazed at them.

The wolf creature stalked toward Amal and she smiled in fear. "Hey, who's a good metal doggie? Yes, you are, yes you—FUCK IT!" Amal turned on her stomach and brought herself up quickly before sprinting toward the Autobots. The wolf creature roared and pounced toward her.

The Autobots shot, hitting multiple spots on its body but seeming to do no harm. The metal wolf landed right over Amal, causing her to fall from the impact. Amal turned over to gave the creature and yelled at it "DUDE, IVE LITERALLY DONE NOTHING TO AGGRAVATE YOU, YOU BIG METAL ASSHOLE." She said before it roared in her face as it took Autobot fire against its body.

"OKAY, IM SORRY." She responded before the creature's head jolted to the right with some sharp snaps and its whole body was launched across the cave. Amal panted as she looked over at the creature struggle to get up from the wounds the blasters were starting to give.

"God damn, that little fucker is mad about something." Amal muttered as she stood behind Optimus. Optimus readied himself as the wolf creature stood up, seeming ready to strike again, but it collapsed a short time later from its wounds.

As it was laying there, venting harshly, it opened its jaws wider, letting out a lonesome growl. Amal frowned, starting to listen to the creature as she stared at it with wonder. That's when she noticed the Predacon symbol on its chest, half of it broken off like something tried to take it off.

The thing made a few more noises, mostly small growls and snarl, but soon it let out a louder roar before its optics dimmed and it went to rest forever.

The Autobots slowly put down their guns after a minute and looked at each other with strange looks, all of them confused. Megatron and Starscream stalked over to it slowly.

"A predacon?" Starscream whispered in disbelief. "But how did it come to be? Why was it here?" Megatron questioned before turning around to face the Autobots. As he did, he caught sight to the blonde haired girl he raised, and frowned at her expression.

Amalgamous was staring in fear, her arms trembling slightly as she took a step back. Because it wasn't just painful howls and sounds that the Predacon made as it let out its last vent. It was a warning, to the Autobots, humans, and Decepticons.

And Amal understood every word of it.