Chapter 41

Decepticons were very hard working beings, it was like they were born with it in them to naturally want to work. Most of them enjoyed it because it was like a hobby. And while the same thing was for some Autobots, they tend to be different from the Decepticons by a long.

For example, Autobots usually enjoyed simple things, like having nice conversations, or long, quiet drives, or getting little work done in peace.

Now for Decepticons, it was way different.

Decepticons rarely did find groups to call friends or family, or enjoyed quietness between the ranks, and they couldn't stand something not being done right away if it needed to be done.

But everyone knew the major difference in Autobots and Decepticons, was that Autobots could be serious sticks in the mud and Decepticons loved to party

From the age she was found, Amal was practically raised to sing and dance and pretty much make life the greatest she could anyway she wanted because who really gave a shit?

So here was Amalgamous, dancing her way back from the mini fridge she managed to get into her room in the Autobot base at 2 in the morning with two bottles in her hand, one filled with vodka and the other filled with black Energon, which was an alcohol for Cybertronians.

"Summer nightssss, everybody's feelin' sexy. Holler if your ready for some—"

"Will you ever shut up with your human songs?" Starscream grumbled in holoform from the table up in the human area of the base, folding his hand of cards onto the table and motioning to Breakdown.

"My answer remains the same as every time." Amal mumbled as she danced her way up the stairs, humming the song that was playing from her phone in her back pocket. "Shame." Starscream said teasingly, watching Breakdown throw more chips onto the table while glancing at his cards.

"Summer nightsssss! Everybody are you with me? Let that igloo cooler mark your piece of paradi—" Amal sung obnoxiously into the seekers ear before he covered her mouth with one hand. He recoiled a second after, wiping his hand on his pants in disgust as Amal grinned.

"Don't cover my mouth next time, babes." The blonde haired girl said as she took her seat next to Megatron, who was throwing in a few more chips. Breakdown looked like he was starting to sweat out of nervousness.

"See, this is why I folded. As soon as this motherfucker puts in black chips, it's over for us." Amal told Breakdown, motioning to Megatron. "There's going to be at least one time he's bluffing, and this is going to be that time." Breakdown told her in a matter-of-fact tone, making Amal cock her eyebrow as she set the two bottles on the table and began to untwist the caps.

"I'm sure it will be, B." The blonde haired girl said, pouring the drinks into multiple cups. "Just you wait. It'll happen." Breakdown said, placing in a few chips.

It didn't happen.

~

As Shockwave was rummaging through his human tools to prepare for Jack's surgery, Amal gazed from next to the scientist, blinking in wonder. "Now I get to be off the operating table to watch. Coolio." The blonde haired girl said. Shockwave tensed a bit at those words but didn't say anything.

Shockwave would never in a million eons admit it, but he cared for the girl. She was the first, and the only, human to actually make her way into a spot in his spark, which started when she arrived on the Nemesis.

Back then, the girl took immediate interest in Shockwave whenever he was in charge of checking up on her, and making sure there wasn't any major Energon exposure to her fragile body. She had always tried to grab his tools, and mess with his hands, and just babble to him as he tried to work.

And of course, since Shockwave was a calm mech, he was patient with her and let her do what she pleased. And maybe that was the way she got to him. But who knew exactly what it is? Not that it mattered anymore. The Decepticons were just happy to see the scientist be able to have some care for a human.

"I will need you for this procedure, Amalgamous." Shockwave said and Amal frowned. "Really?" She asked, eyebrow cocking. Shockwave nodded as he faced her. "I will need to compare Jack's arm to yours so I know which things go where. It has been awhile since I've had to do this." The scientist explained. Amal nodded eagerly.

"Gotcha, coolio. Sounds fun, man."

Jack made his way down the stairs, approaching Amal and the scientist. "You ready, Jack-y boy?" Amal asked. Jack smiled weakly and nodded as he rubbed his prosthetic nervously.

"Ready as I'll ever be."