Chapter 112

"How's your arm, stumpy?"

"Oh, you're the one to talk." Amal snickered at Miko's snappy remark as the Japanese girl rubbed her stump from the pain. "It was necessary or you would've died."

"Technically we're dead in the eyes of everybody who knows us on Earth." Miko told her. Jack looked off dramatically before speaking up.

"We all die, you either kill yourself or get killed."

"Pft, pft, PFT, pft, whatchu gonna do? Pft, pft, PFT, pft, whatchu gonna do?"

"Oh my god, we're going crazy." Amal said as she rubbed her temples and Raf nodded in agreement. "Vines help me cover up my pain, I'm sorry." Jack said with a shrug and the humans snickered.

The Cyber Birds looked at them weird from where they walked up front. "Perhaps it's the air."

"Nahhhh, we're just naturally born crackheads." Amal told them as she gazed down at her arm that showed a map to the coordinates.

"It should be rightttttt—" Amal stopped in front of a little ledge in the ground that was in the middle of an open field. The Cyber Birds frowned and backed up to stand next to her and gaze down at the ledge.

"—here." Amal leaned down a placed her hand on the ledge and a bright white light shined below where Amal had placed her hand and a black line appeared and rolled over her hand before beeping and disappearing.

"What is that?" Raf whispered and Amal looked at the now one eyed boy. "This--" She motioned the the ledge jolt upward a little before releasing air and slowly starting to rise. They all stepped back, the humans watching in awe with the Cyber Birds tilting their helms in confusion.

"—is our last hope."

The ledge stopped after a few minutes, revealing it to be a giant doorway to something. The doors slowly opened and everyone frowned when it revealed to be nothing behind the doors. Amal motioned with a roll of her eyes.

"What? You never seen a Cybertronian elevator?"

"Ohhhhh, that makes sense."

The humans slowly followed Amal in, turning to look at the Cyber Birds. Amal smiled slightly at them. "You guys sure you don't wanna stick around for a bit?" The two smiled at her as theirs wings nestled against them. "Though this journey has been fun, our place belongs at our Home." The humans nodded respectfully before Amal extended her hand.

"Until we meet again, fellas. Safe travels, and a safe life."

Goldbeak shook her hand with his wing and Leading did as well before they turned around, spreading their wings in preparation to take flight. Leadwing looked back at them for a moment. "I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do, young ones. A safe life to you too." The humans gave small smiles of thanks to the gray Cyber Bird before she turned her helm away and her and her sparkmate finally soared off into the sky, leaving the Humans to truly begin their journey.

Amal pressed her hand against the wall next to the doors and it scanned it again in the same matter that it had done to bring the elevator up from the ground. "What is this place? How is it here?" Miko asked as she gazed around the elevator at the cool aesthetic of it. The doors shut after the scanning of Amal's hand and slowly started to descend down.

"This is a bunker I designed alone without Megatron's knowledge."

"How come?'

"There's some things I've done that not even Megatron knows about, and this was the only way to be able to go through with it."

Jack looked a little concerned. "Don't tell me this is like, your secret room where you hide your victims bodies." He said and Amal chuckled. "No, definitely not that. It's actually... quite the opposite." Amal said as the elevator stopped and the door finally opened.

The Humans looked and their mouthes slowly gaped at the sight, making Amal chuckle.

"Welcome to Project Union."

~

"Look at them, my darling."

June cringed at it when Unicron turned his back to her but forced herself to walk up to the windows of his ship and gaze down at the sight. She held back a gasp when she saw Blackscar in his alt form, standing on two legs and watching the Cyber Wolves snapping and snarling at humans walking in a straight line toward another large ship of Unicron's.

"It's...impresssive."

It was partially the truth to what June said. Though it made her feel sick thinking of what would possibly happen to the humans as they started their 'test to determine their importance' as Unicron put it.

But she was impressed by the fact Unicron had managed to pull it off in his only one month of being awakened.

But being impressed and being accepting of it was two entirely different things, but June knew she had to fake it in order to help Earth. And she would do it all day if it meant even a small chance toward taking back what was theirs.

"Having Blackscar among us has made it possible. Without him, we would have even more resistance not only from the humans, but from Cybertronians." June frowned and turned to the god. "What do you mean?" She asked and Unicron looked down at her with raised optics ridges.

"Oh, so I see the Autobots and Decepticons have been keeping you out of the loop of our planets history." June squinted a little in thought and nodded slightly. "A few bits and pieces is all we got. Amalgamous knew the most out of the Humans, naturally. But not even she shared it often."

Unicron nodded with a smirk. "On Cybertron, almost all Cyber Animals are ones of yours here on Earth, because the two planets are linked. Two halves of a whole, if you will. Earth adopted many of the same names of objects and creatures that we have." June nodded in understanding.

"The Cyber Wolves here are some of the fiercest—" Unicron motioned down to them and June looked back and shuddered at the sight of the fangs and claws she saw stalking and snarling at the terrified Humans.

"—some even fiercer than their enemy."

June looked at Unicron and frowned. "Who's their enemy?" She asked and the god smirked while drawing his fist close to his chest as he smirked.

"Let me begin the story. Starting with the two you seem familiar with—" Unicron chuckled while waving his servo to activate a hologram off of the computer.

"Starscream and Arcee."