Chapter 90

Optimus was busy helping Ratchet, Ultra Magnus, and Shockwave with a temporary groundbridge using the same techniques that they managed to do in the Harbinger, so his mind slipped away for the time being, which made him forget about his words to Amal before her and the other humans had left.

"Hey." Bumblebee gazed around as the others looked at him. "Where're the kids?" He asked and Ratchet sighed angrily. "Oh for primus sake! I swear, if anything happened because she was out in that stupid sun for too long, I will hurt her." Ratchet angrily mumbled as he marched toward the entrance of the base.

"How long has it been?" Bulkhead asked and Smokescreen checked his watch.

"An hour."

"Man, we're the worst babysitters in the galaxy."

~

"Is he—?"

"He is fully under my control, Needlescale." Unicron told the doctor as he crawled up in his gecko form to observe what they had brought back to life. "Incredible, my lord. You have truly outdone yourself." Needlescale said and Unicron chuckled.

"Just wait until the plans for our future come into play."

Unicron turned on his comlink.

"My armada...it is time."

And he heard the faint roars and growls of his army as they readied for their attack.

~

"Hop scotch was a terrible idea." Miko said as Jack shoved a piece of toilet paper up her nose to stop the bleeding. "It was fun, until you decided to eat the floor." Miko shoved the boy away as he laughed with Amal and Raf joining in.

"Whatever man, lets go find something else to do before they realize we've been gone for longer than we were told." Miko said as she stood up and walked past the giggling trio.

"Let's go find some tacos! I know somebody who makes a mean—" Amal stopped in her tracks and stared off in front of them as Miko, Jack, and Raf were looking at each other before they noticed Amal.

"Amal? What's wro—" Raf stopped as they all gazed at where she was staring and took a step back. "Oh fuck." Jack whispered as a gigantic ship slowly hovered over the mountains just a bit away.

"Guys, I think we should go back." Amal said as she turned and urged them back. "Good ide—" Miko was suddenly grabbed by a giant servo and pulled up, making her scream.

"Miko!" The other three humans yelled as they watched her be slammed into a tube, yelling curse words at the figure as it stepped out.

"Come here little pi—" the figure went to grab Jack, but he grabbed into digit and twisted hard, making it yell in pain as a different hand from behind grabbed the black haired boy.

Amal grabbed Raf quickly and looked him in the eye. "Go get help." She told him and he nodded before turning and sprinting off. "I'll get him." A new voice from the shadows said and a cream colored Cyber Wolf appeared before taking off after the young boy.

"You're the one Unicron has talked about." Another voice said and Amal turned as she watched Jack her stuffed into a tube like Miko had been.

"Let them go if Unicron's so keen about me." Amal said as a pure black Cyber Wolf stepped our, snarling lowly. He laughed. "We want all of you." He said and Amal clenched her fist.

"Give up now. Unicron will be here in five of your earth minutes." It said.

"Then that gives me four minutes to beat the hell outta you!" Amal exclaimed and the Wolf snarled.

"I know the fighting of Kaon."

"And I know whoop yo ass. Let's go motherfucker!"

~

Ratchet was slammed into as soon as he got outside, knocking to the ground. He sat up, seeing Raf panting heavily. "Raf? What's wrong?" He asked quickly as he stood up and helped the boy up.

"I—uh—the mech—Miko and Jack—" Optimus appeared behind Ratchet and frowned. "Raf, calm down. What happened?" He asked and Raf swallowed hard before managing out.

"Unicron."

~

Amal landed on the ground with a 'thud' before rolling a bit and landing on her feet. "You're weaker than Unicron warned." The Wolf snarled and Amal smirked through the pain.

"Then why're you hesitating?"

The Wolf snarled and lunged at her and Amal jumped up, punching in into the snout and sending the Wolf flying to the side into some buildings.

"What's your name, wolf-y?"

The Wolf got up and snarled. "Blackscar." He answered and Amal frowned. "So like, did you get that name when you were born? Cause that'd be kinda weird to be named something with 'scar' when you don't have one. Or did they give you a scar after you got the name—?" Amal jumped aside as he lunged at her.

"They shoulda named you slowpoke."

Blackscar snarled again before a voice echoed through the valley.

"Leave her to me."

Blackscar backed up while snarling as a panel underneath the large ship began to slowly come down. Amal heard faint footsteps come up behind her as she stared at the figure coming down.

"Amalgamous, get behind us." Optimus pushed the girl back and Amal realized it had been awhile since she had seen his alt form.

"Optimus Prime..." Blackscar growled as he put one paw forward threatening. "Blackscar." The Prime said back as the Cybertronian on the panel grinned.

"Hand over the girl, and the rest will go unharmed." Unicron said as a two Cyber Hyena's trotted up to him with the two tubes that held Miko and Jack in their mouths.

"Let me out you fucking disappointment of a Cybertronian!" Miko yelled as she stretched herself out against the tube and tried to break the glass. Unicron laughed loudly as he grabbed the tubes.

"So, you're the other cyber human? I must say, I expected slightly bigger."

"Go to hell." Jack spat and Unicron chuckled before looking back up at the others. "What do you want Unicron?" Optimus yelled and the god smirked.

"Peace within our time."

A giant Cyber snake jumped out from the darkness, latching onto Optimus's arm in an instant and Amal stepped back in shock as Optimus was pinned to the ground and the snake's tail came slashing around toward Amal without her noticing.

"Optimu—!"

And Amal's world went black as the snake's tail collided with her.