Chapter 105

"Jack! Amal!"

The bodies didn't move. "What happened to their tubes?" Miko asked out loud as she squinted to see what they looked like.

All around the two humans bodies was glasses, blood and Energon. Just a few feet away were the two tubes that originally held them, except they looked to have been smashed into each other, which would explain how the two ended up outside of them.

"Are they...dead?" Raf asked slowly and Miko shook her head. "I don't know...I can't tell." She said truthfully and hit the glass of her tube. "Jack! Amalgamous! Wake up!..." tears came to rim of her eye.

"Please..."

Jack shot up with a long gasp and both Miko and Raf jumped in shock. "JACK!" Both of them exclaimed as the boy went into a coughing fit while clutching his stomach.

"Ah fuck...my ass hurts."

Raf smiled along with Miko. "This might sound rude but how the hell are you alive?" Miko asked as the boy stumbled to his feet. He leaned on a wall near him to help gain his balance so he could walk properly.

"I have no fucking clue, dude." Jack said as he gazed around, realizing quickly where they were. "Cybertron's air is toxic, how are you let alone breathing?" Raf asked as Jack caught sight of Amal's body near him.

"Amal." He breathed out and stumbled to her. The black haired boy fell to his knees next to her, hesitantly touching her body. "Amal." He said gently while shaking her body. No movement.

"Amalgamous, you have died too many times, cmon wake u—"

Amal's mouth slowly formed into a smile and Jack jumped slightly in surprise. "I should've been an actor." She said as her eyes opened and Jack smiled. "It wasn't that convincing." He said as he stood to his feet before holding out his hand to the blonde haired girl.

Amal sat up slowly, wincing in pain before grabbing Jack's hand and letting him help her up. "Oh yea, and are those tears I see coming on fake like my death just then?" Jack shook his head with a small smile on his face.

Amal was about to say something else as she clutched her side, but was stopped when she glanced past Jack at Raf and Miko's tubes that they were stuck in and her eyes widened. "Jesus fuck, Miko! Your arm, good fuck—" Amal quickly went over and Jack looked, his eyes widening as well, wondering how he hadn't noticed it before.

"Tis but a flesh wound."

"Oh my primus, this is not the time to quote movies older than you." Amal said as she approached the pink haired girls tube. Miko giggled as she swayed slightly. "It's always time for that." She said as Amal glanced around the tube.

"Amal, I have a question." Raf said as Amal looked at him and raised her eyebrows. "How can you and Jack breathe the air?"

Amal frowned. "Well, I had a device put into my throat to clean whatever air goes through it. Basically it transfers it into oxygen. But Jack..." she trailed off as she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"How in the ever living fuck are you alive?"

~

"June."

The black haired woman didn't bat an eye as she walked into the gigantic room of the ship she was on, her head held high as Unicron's minions snarled and growled as her as she walked by, looks of curiosity and hunger getting shot toward her.

Despite looking calm and unfazed on the outside, on the inside June was panicking, a feeling of the need to vomit coursing through her. But she held it back. She held all of the emotions that made her want to run away because she knew it was what humanity needed to stay alive, and she knew it was what she needed to do in order to wait for something to happen that would lead to the fall of Unicron's plan.