Chapter 51

As Amal suddenly stood in front of the hundreds of people who ran the country, who defended it from all harm, and who were capable of throwing her to the wolves in one hand gesture, her voice caught in her throat.

She had never had this much trouble talking to the whole fleet of troops back on the nemesis, why was she having trouble now?

Because she wasn't used to being with humans. No matter how hard she tried, no matter how much she attempted to fit into the society, she would never be the same as the humans who were born and raised to be normal. And these humans didn't know what she would say, or do, to convince them that this whole operation that the Autobots have been doing, was a good idea.

Megatron bit his holoform's nail anxiously, while Starscream groaned. "Oh primus, help us." He murmured, pressing his forehead against his folded hands. "What's wrong with her?" Ratchet asked, sniffing. "Her heartbeat raised."

"Amalgamous doesn't like talking to other humans." Megatron told him, giving a sideways glance. "You could've mentioned that before?" Arcee hissed. "I tried but they had already sent her away." Megatron told her in a matter-of-fact tone, making the motorcycle roll her eyes.

Amal stared into the crowd, all eyes laying on her, the press waiting to scribble down what she had to say, the Pentagon workers ready to hear what she had to say, and the President of the United States ready to throw her out of the country for what she had to say. The young girl opened her mouth.

"I—"

The press people suddenly erupted with questions, taking her by surprise. She jerked her head back, suddenly overwhelmed by the flashing of camera's and the shouting of the news workers. She could tell the pentagon workers were annoyed.

"Hey, hey, hey..." She said suddenly, waving her arms down slowly. The press slowly started to calm down, lowering to a whisper. "Let's just shhhhh..." Amal said, lowering her hands onto the stand in front of her. She looked around the crowd. "Cool...cool." She said and the two Decepticons face palmed.

"We're scrapped if she keeps going like this." Starscream said, making Ratchet shush him. "I have faith she'll pull through....hopefully." The medic murmured nervously.

"So...what's up? This is really...new for me, so just bear with me, okay? Okay, cool." Amal said. She propped her chin on the palm of her hand. "I guess to start this off, my name is Amalgamous. A-M-A-L-G-A-M-O-U-S, so write that down cause I'm not repeating it again." The reporters scribbled quickly, some trying to peak over at others because they didn't catch it all. "I got it from the name of a Prime, those are leaders on Cybertron, a really beautiful planet where the Autobots and Decepticons used to live. I visited it once and almost died while doing it so—" everyone chuckled, making the young girl feel a little more confident.

"I'm glad you all like dark humor, cause there's more to come." Amal said before exhaling shakily. "Uhm, I guess I was supposed to come up here and tell you guys some stuff. Like about the Cybertronians, the Decepticons specifically, and this whole operation with the Autobots that's been going on..." Amal started, fiddling her thumbs together.

"But I wasn't really told that I had to do this until about...twenty minutes ago I think. I don't really know what to say. I was told that like Optimus, or Megatron would—" "who's Optimus?" A reporter interrupted. Amal blinked in confusion. "Pardon?" She asked quietly into he microphone.

"And Megatron? Can you tell us about them?" Another reporter asked almost too excitedly. Amal frowned. "Do you guys know anything on the Cybertronians?" Almost everyone in the room shook their head. And suddenly Amal grinned as Starscream smacked his head into the seat in front of him and groaned.

"Well no fucking wonder they called me to the stand."