Chapter 132

"You know your job, so get it done wreckers. Don't make me call backup for y'all two seconds into the fight."

"Amalgamous, you know what they say...wreckers don't call for back up, they call for clean up!"

"Wooooo hooooooo!"

Miko swung from the graveling hook that Shockwave had built for her and the other humans to navigate through the fight, since he knew how hectic it would get.

The wreckers followed her in their vehicle forms, shooting out of their headlights at the Cyber Wolves protecting the Autobots and Decepticons that were trapped in the bubble like prisons.

"Hold onto your hats! You're about to get pounded!" The Japanese girl yelled to the wolves, who snarled at her before getting slammed into by the Wreckers and Hot Rod.

Miko swung down and landed on her feet, Rafael soon joining next to her. "What do you need, Raf?" She asked and Raf looked past the bubbles to see a giant control panel. His cybernetic eye scanned it inside and out, analyzing what needed to be done to free their allies.

"Cover me while I get to that panel. It should only take a minute."

"A minute might be too long. Amal said Unicron's might be planning something else, something other than Optimus's execution." Miko told the young boy and he nodded. "I'll do my best." He said before lifting his arm up and the grappling hook around his wrist shot out and latched onto the ceiling before pulling him up and away toward the panel.

The Cyber Wolves closest to the prisons snarled and launched themselves at Miko and the Wreckers right behind her. Miko smirked. "Cmon you mutts, I got a bone to pick with you." She said before jumping on top of ones head as the Wreckers transformed and began fighting to buy Rafael some time.

~

Amal and Jack swung their way through the pits, eyes latched onto Unicron who began to quickly walk away.

"We gotta cut him off. Unicron's gotta have something else planned. He said Optimus execution was the start, but that doesn't mean it was completely necessary."

Jack looked at her and frowned and their hooks latched onto another part of the ceiling, allowing them to continue soaring through the air. "He said Primus needed to be destroyed. How could he do that? How could he completely kill—" Jack's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered Unicron's speech just before Jack revealed himself.

"The dark Energon!"

"Pardon?"

"Unicron had said after Optimus's execution, a sacrifice of Dark Energon would kill Primus."

Amal gazed down at the allies that had joined them to save the galaxy, watching them fight fiercely for a brief moment before her eyes widened and she looked back at Jack.

"The well of Allsparks!"

"—Optimus Prime to—come in—?"

"Optimus!"

Below in the pits, Jazz punted a Cyber Hyena away from where Optimus was, being closely surrounded by other Autobots and Decepticons to ensure Jazz could get to him.

"Up and at 'em, bossbot. We got some evil tailpipe to kick." Jazz said, cutting off the chains that held Optimus arms and legs together. Optimus smiled gently as he stood and turned to Jazz.

"It is good to see you, old friend."

"Oh, don't get sappy with me yet, Prime! Wait till after Unicron's spark is out!" Jazz said with a giant grin on his face, his visor flashing happily. Optimus nodded as his servos transformed into his cannons.

"The commander must be happy to see you." Optimus said and Jazz frowned as he watched his leader gaze up toward the top of the pits. "The commander will wha—?" Jazz followed his gaze and saw the bubble like prisons disappear and the Autobots and Decepticons once trapped quickly joined the battle, into a light red and blue autobot.

"Magnus—?" Jazz whispered and Optimus smiled as his second in command looked at him with a playful smile. "Don't think you can get away with makin' me sappy." Jazz motioned toward the battlefield above them.

"Go get your girl."

Optimus looked up and his spark leapt with happiness as he saw a pink femme send a Cyber Wolf flying with battle cry. And that's all it took before he went running towards her.

~

As Miko watched the prison bubbles disappear, she grinned and ran up to the Cybertronians she hadn't seen in three years.

"Hey guys! It's been forever! I hope you didn't miss us too—" Miko was cut off by her favorite giant Autobot grabbing ahold of her and pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Bulk! Bulkhead! I can't breathe, bud!" Miko whispered and the green Autobot pulled her away to look at her. With tears in his optics, he smiled.

"I've missed you, Miko."