Chapter 101

"WHERE'D THEY GO?"

Unicron laughed, wiping the dark Energon that leaked from his lip as Optimus held him down, his clenched servo raised above him, ready to beat the answer out of him. Megatron stood next to him, blaster aimed at the god's face as he growled angrily.

"Far away from here."

"Where did they go?" Arcee repeated angrily with her own blaster aiming at one of the mechs she was holding down and the others glared while tightening their grip on the minions of Unicron they were holding down. "The place I put them will probably hit close to home for all of you." Unicron said and the Cybertronians around him looked confused, except Bumblebee, who's optics widened in horror.

"Cybertron."

Everyone looked horrified, knowing what the outcome would be if they left their human companions on their dead home planet. The air was toxic, they would never survive on their own there.

"Open the space bridge back up." Megatron growled angrily and Unicron smirked. "Like I will do that."

All of a sudden, Unicron's mech lashed out, taking the Autobot's by surprise. The hyena held down Bumblebee by his arm, tightening its jaws around him anytime he tried to move.

Blackscar grabbed Starscream and threw him, but the seeker landed on his peds swiftly before he could hit the ground. "You will fall like you did before, Starscream." Blackscar growled and the seeker growled back. "I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

The snake wrapped his tail around Smokescreen while grabbing ahold of Ultra Magnus in his jaws and unleashing a venom into his system to knock him unconscious. Ultra Magnus stumbled to stay awake but the venom took over and he fell to his knees before breathing out weakly and falling to the ground.

A ground bridge opened and more troops of Unicron came through, their blasters aiming at the Autobots and Decepticons. They saw that they were outnumbered and looked at each other with worried optics.

"I would stand down if I were you, Prime. I wouldn't wanna be responsible for more deaths." Unicron whispered and Optimus stared at him for a moment before slowly releasing his hold. The Prime straightened up before slowly putting his servos behind his head.

The Autobots and Decepticons hesitated, but soon saw it was the right thing to do, as they were out numbered by a lot. They put away their blasters and copied Optimus before Unicron's mechs went and shoved them to their knees before placing cuffs on them.

Unicron smirked as he grabbed some cuffs from one of his own and went to Optimus immediately, forcing him to his knees and instantly cuffing him.

"Now, this is something I've waited my whole life for. A descendent of Primus on his knees before me. Soon to watch this planet become mine and for his home to live again under my rule."

Optimus glared at the god. "You will not win. Not as long as Primus still lives in us." Unicron chuckled. "Oh, Optimus. Did you forget it once took thirteen to defeat me? You facing me alone would've still ended in tragedy. Might as well spare everybody the false hope." The god said, grabbing the Prime by the neck before grinning evilly.

"Now, let us start the real fun."

~

"Spike, you just gotta calm down—"

"I am calm!"

"You're gonna put a hole in the floor with your pacing." Lennon said as he flopped down in a seat next to Ross and Ender, who were playing a card game. "Optimus said they would be back in at least 20 minutes...Optimus keeps his word." Spike said while stopping as Chip approached next to him.

"Optimus and them will return. Just give it time." Chip said as he intertwined their fingers. Spike nodded as they both leaned on each other. Fowler sighed from where he sat at the computer with June standing next to him.

"They couldn't have gone far, I don't understa—" Fowler was cut off my a banging at the door. The marines jumped up and grabbed their guns as Spike signaled them to follow with his gun clutched in his hand.

They slowly approached the door, guns aimed at it. Spike breathed out nervously as he gripped his gun tighter, about to close in on the door to open it when the door suddenly was kicked down aggressively and two men dropped through with blasters in their hand.

"Oh fuck—!"

Spike and his men opened fire as soon as the men started firing at them, managing to hit Lennon and send him flying backwards, landing harshly on the ground.

Fowler jumped up from where he sat and grabbed June's arm. "Let's go." He said, turning so he could go toward the back exit but was stopped when there was another tall man behind him with piercing purple eyes.

He chuckled.

"Going so soon, Agent Fowler?" The man asked as Fowler put June behind him and began to back up. "Unicron. Where're the others?" He asked angrily as he glanced to see Ender get grabbed by one of the men as Ross was thrown into a wall.

Unicron chuckled. "Oh, they're around here. My men are taking good care of them." He said as he gazed around. As he did this, June swore his face was familiar, like she had met those eyes before, but she shook it off as she stepped forward it angrily. Fowler held her back from getting too close.

"Where's Jack? And the other kids?" She snarled and Unicorn chuckled. "They're on a little vacation. A permanent one soon." He said as he turned to walk over to the table as Chip and Spike were both being dragged over to Unicron.

Chip was thrown into a chair as Spike was dropped in front of Unicron, panting while blood dripped out of his mouth.

"They're getting close to home." Unicron said as he lifted Spike's head to get a good look at him. Spike spit in his face, making blood splatter on the god's face. Unicron glared angrily and wiped it from his face before punching the Marine, making him fall back to the floor.

"Close to home..." Chip whispered faintly before gasping. "They're on Cybertron?" June looked horrified. "You...you killed them." She whispered in horror and disbelief. Unicorn scoffed, almost offensively.

"Oh, not kill. Just...left them to die or whatever. I wouldn't want to do that to your son...sorry, let me correct myself—" Unicron got a slow, evil grin on his face as he faced June, chuckling deeply that sent shivers down her spine before he opened his mouth.

"Our son."