Chapter 114

"Wassup baby? I've missed you so much, dude!"

The Silver Autobot in front of them lended his digit for Amal to hug and she grinned widely. "Oh, you know. Keepin' everyone ' in check 'round here." Amal gave him a look as she pulled away, placing her hand on her hip.

"Uh huh, and when I ask the others about what's been going down, nobody gonna say anything about you getting into trouble."

The Autobot chuckled as he crouched down, scratching the back of his helm. "Well...I didn't say that!" He said and Amal rolled her eyes before motioning to the humans behind her.

"Jazz, this is Jack, Miko and Rafael, guys, this is Jazz. He was Optimus' second in command during the War." Jazz outstretched his servo to them and Miko happily shook it with her remaining hand.

"Really? That's wicked! How many 'cons did you snuff? Do you know Bulkhead? What's your story, Jazz?" Miko asked eagerly and Jazz chuckled. "Oh, I lost count of 'cons eons ago, truthfully." He told her before seeming to light up.

"Bulkhead's still kicking aft?"

"Hell yea! He's still the baddest of the bad." She said and Jazz chuckled. "Sounds like Bulk. The others will be happy to hear that." He said as he stood up.

"Others?" Jazz questioned and Jazz and Amal nodded. The blonde haired girl smirked and motioned for them to follow as Jazz began to walk in the opposite direction as he turned.

"Allow us to show you around."

The Humans followed, gazing in amazement as they spotted all the cool new technology they were seeing, passing by multiple computers as they neared a sliding doorway with the faint sound of voices on the other side.

"Chrom, with all due respect, the boys and I here have much more battle experience than you. You were the mapper, while we were—"

"Oh my Primus, this is a map! So this is my job."

The doors opened and the Humans gasped at the reveal of what Amal had taken them to. "Seems like even millions of planets away from home, we can't escape the arguing." Amal said you the humans behind her as she walked toward the table in the center of the room with Jazz as the humans remained just part the door with shocked expressions.

"Fellas, fellas, I leave for a year and you guys can't figure out things on your own?" Amal said as she was picked up by Jazz and placed on the table. The Cybertronians around the table all suddenly got different expressions on their face as they finally saw the blonde haired girl.

"Amal!" They exclaimed happily and she was grabbed by one of the Mechs. "Oh, we missed you so much!" He exclaimed and Amal chuckled and embraced his the best she could with the size comparisons.

"I know, Hot Rod. I missed you too, big guy." She said as she leaned back to look at the brightly colored Mechs face. He gently set her down with a smile still on his face.

"Where you been?" Another mech asked and the Humans saw he had a Decepticon symbol, which caught them by surprise. Maybe he had been an undercover agent for the Autobots?

"Long story boys, which I will get to in a minute. But first we gotta get these ones patched up. Maybe me too, but I dunno. At least my spark is beating." She said as she motioned to the Humans still standing at the doorway.

"Whoa! What's popping, guys?" Hot Rod said as the Humans finally snapped out of their shock as Jazz carefully grabbed ahold of them to place them on the table.

"This is...wicked." Miko whispered as Jazz gently placed them on the table and they stood up slowly. "Introductions. This is Miko, Jack, and Rafael. They're Autobot allies, trust me." Amal said and one of the Mechs frowned.